Compulsions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike could feel the end approaching and he thrust into her harder, as hard as he could. He came, his cock spasming and spraying out his seed. Kay shook with her orgasm, violently, throwing her head in circles, blonde hair whipping back and forth and slapping against Mike's chest. He grabbed her breasts and pounded her against the bed, pulling her this way and that, enjoying the feeling of raw, physical power over her.

"Holy shit!"

Mike turned and saw that Jim and Joy were standing in the doorway. Mike realized that he didn't remember closing the door, and even if he had, it wouldn't have stopped the sounds of such raw fucking.

"Oh, my god..." Joy gasped. "I've never seen anything like that, anything so..."

"Joy," Mike said over top of her. "I can explain."

"So rough and sexy, before," she finished. "You were destroying my mother in bed and I loved it, Mike!"

"He didn't destroy me, my daughter," Kay said in her sexiest voice. "He fulfilled me!"

"Oh, god! I want it, some time," Joy said. "Would you do that to me, Jim? Please? Rough me up and fuck me?"

"I think I can handle that," Jim said and grabbed the girl in a rough embrace.

"Well..." Kay said. "If that's what you want, you little cunt, then get over here!" She crossed to her daughter, grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the bed next to Mike.

Joy was a bit stunned, but not as much as Mike or Jim.

"And you, big man," she said to Jim. She put her hands on her hips and stood naked before her future son-in-law. "I want to see what you're made of. No daughter of mine is going to marry a man who can't hold his own in bed. Strip and show me your cock, boy. I have to know what my daughter is getting."

She displayed haughtiness to the extreme. The last time Mike had heard a woman talk like this was when he met Cynthia Winters. But this was just foreplay. He wondered what Jim would do.

Jim dropped his jeans. "You want to know what this cock is like, you'll have to test it for yourself, bitch."

"Oh really?" she asked.

"Sorry, I mean: 'taste it for yourself.' And that's not a choice, slut."

"Well... you'll have to make me," she said, and glanced down at his cock. "Junior..."

Mike could feel himself start to laugh. When she played haughty, she played to win.

"Mother!" Joy said.

"Go... suck... a... dick..." she said, as if spelling it out to her. "We're flirting here, girl."

Jim grabbed Kay and kissed her, mauling her bruised lips. She kissed him back, passionately, then pushed him away. Jim grabbed her arm and she shook him off. "Get your fucking hands off me!"

Mike watched, his heart pounding at the sudden confrontation. Joy started to rise. Mike pulled her to him and restrained her.

"Get over here, now!" Jim ordered Kay. Still, she refused. Jim grabbed her and she punched him in the ribs. He grunted, but didn't let go. He threw the mother back, slamming her back into the wall. He grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to her knees. Kay must have had enough foreplay, then, because when Jim pressed his cock into her face, she quickly sucked him inside.

"Miss fucking Parker!" Jim said, excitedly angry. "I'll make you acknowledge my manhood if I have to fuck you senseless!"

Kay mumbled something that Mike couldn't understand, slurping at Jim's penis, drool pouring down her face and onto her tits. Jim thrust forward, down her throat. She made choking sounds and gagged hard, but she pressed her face forward and took as much of him into her throat as she could.

"Stop! Let her go, you fucking bastard!" Joy yelled. Startled, Mike looked at her and saw her excited face.

"She's playing along! This girl is wild!" Mike thought.

"You've got problems of your own, girl!" Mike said, trying to sound tough. He rolled her on her back and tore her top off.

"Oh, god, no!" she said. Mike straddled her chest and thrust his cock between her tits. "No, not my tits! Anything but that... oh, yess!" she ejaculated, as Mike fucked her bosom.

Mike squeezed her tits around his cock; he fucked his hips forward, delivering long strokes between Joy's crushed breasts.

"Yes..." Joy hissed.

Mike stroked longer and harder on her chest. On each stroke, the head of his cock emerged from her tit-flesh and struck the blonde's chin, until her chin was wet with his pre-come. He chest-fucked her and stared at her face, while listening to the wet, sloppy sounds of her mother getting ruthlessly facefucked by Jim in the background.

Mike turned his head to look at Kay and Jim.

Jim had her against the wall, so that Mike could barely see her; her head was braced against it and Jim was thrusting the manhood in question down her throat. It looked like Jim was fucking the wall.

"Your fiancé is doing some intense things to your mother's head," Mike said to Joy.

"Show me," Joy said.

Mike grabbed her hair and pulled her onto the floor. She scrambled on all fours, as he dragged her over to her mother and fiancé. He pushed her to the wall beside her mother; turned her face. "You see?" Mike said. "That's how a woman should be dealt with, when she's a bitch."

Joy and Mike both looked on in awe. Jim was headfucking Kay Parker against the wall. Mike was reminded of what he had done to Joan Wheeler at Mrs. Flynn's party. But Kay wasn't fighting it. Strange as it seemed, she appeared to be enjoying it. Jim pulled back and Kay spit. Saliva fell from her lips onto her already wet breasts. She sucked and licked at the young man's cock, her salivating face extraordinarily wet. Joy moved closer and licked her mother's face, sucked at some of the saliva and licked her future husband's cock as it moved in and out between her mother's sexy lips.

"Hot damn," Jim said.

The mother and daughter both had their mouths on his cock. They both looked up at him and his eyes drank in the delicious sight of the pair of them on their knees. Joy pulled Kay's blonde head off of Jim and kissed her mother, deeply and passionately. Kay was still for a moment then pulled away from her.

"You don't like that, mother?" Joy asked the older woman. "You should get used to it. When we're married, I'm going to have Jim facefuck you and come in your mouth so that I can suck it out and spit it back onto your lovely fucking face, mommy."

Joy looked up at Jim. "Headfuck my mommy, my love," she ordered him.

Jim plunged his cock back into Kay's mouth and took her head against the wall, hard. She tried to take him like she did before, but he was very forceful and she started to shift uncomfortably as he rammed his cock in and out of her mature mouth.

"You know that I'm going to do the same thing to you, now. Don't you?" Mike asked as he loomed over the younger blonde.

"I was wondering when you'd get to it!"

Mike copied Jim's actions and mother and daughter were soon choking, gagging and spiting on their knees, in front of the two friends.

"Hey Mike, let's switch," Jim said. "I want a crack at my future wife's throat." Mike nodded.

"Just a second..." He thrust hard, down Joy's throat and held her there for a few luxurious seconds. She choked and Mike pulled out and switched. He thrust his cock down the mother's throat, copying the motion, exactly. She handled it better, smoother, evidence of her advanced training and experience in the cocksucking discipline.

"Oh, god... Kay, my fucking goddess..." Mike said. He looked down at her. He held her at the brink, suffocating her. She looked up at him and there was something in her eyes; she was loving what he was doing to her. She really was. She wasn't just acting, like Joy was.

SHE WANTED IT, Mike realized.

Mike heard Joy squeal.

He looked at Jim as he fucked the daughter's head. Spit drooled out of her mouth in immense quantities. Jim's cock choked her. She struggled and Jim held her for a moment, before releasing her.

"Oh god, Jim..." she gasped, with labored breathing. "I can't take much more. Push me to the edge, baby."

Mike held Kay down on his shaft and watched as Jim pounded his fiancé's head into the wall. Her head struck the wall three times in rapid succession. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She struggled, trying to push him away. He released her and she fell to the carpet on her face, hacking.

"Oh god... That was the fucking edge..." she gasped.

Jim grabbed Joy and picked her up. He carried her to the bed and put her lengthwise across it, on her hands and knees, so he could stand and fuck her from behind.

Mike felt a sucking sensation. Kay was completely throated upon his cock. The light in her blue eyes was dim. She was on the verge of passing out, but she didn't struggle against him. She accepted her fate, staring up at him, worshipfully. It was so intoxicating to have a hot blonde mother worshiping on his cock like that. Mike pulled back and Kay gasped for breath.

"Excellent, Kay!" he said. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He copied Jim and Joy's position, but so that he and Jim were on opposite sides. Mike rammed his cock into the mother's cunt, while Jim penetrated the daughter's pussy and both couples started fucking. Mike ruthlessly fucked the mother's cunt, trying to pleasure her, while he stared at the daughter's contorted face.

"Oh, oh, oh oh, ohhhh......!" Cries of passion bubbled out from the throats of the blonde-haired mother and daughter.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to come, Michael!" Kay yelled.

"I'm coming too, mother!" Joy exclaimed. "Come together with me!"

"Let them come, Jim." Mike said. "Then you fuck Kay's face."

Jim nodded.

"Oh, fucking goooodddd!" Joy squealed, in passion.

"Oh, oh oh oh oh, fuck, yessss!" Kay cried out, at the top of her lungs. The mother and daughter came violently at the same time.

"Now!" Mike said.

He pulled from Kay's pussy and rammed his cock between Joy's screaming lips, choking off her cries. He fucked her surprised face with a dozen hard, fast strokes and then came into her screaming throat. She gagged and choked on the flood of come spewing from his cock and tried to pull away, but he held her, forcing her to swallow the river of semen. Through the haze of orgasm, Mike could see Jim and Kay in the same position, but Kay was passive and unmoving. Her throat worked as she tried to swallow all of her future son-in-law's come.

Joy pulled again and Mike released her from his cock.

"Oh, god!" Joy said. "What the fuck was that?" She looked up at him, the first flash of anger he had seen from her.

"You wanted to play rough," he said, caressing her hair. "You handled it so well, Joy. I've never met a woman so wantonly sexy!"

The anger faded from her eyes, at the complement. She smiled. "You called me a woman..." she said.

"What else are you?" Mike asked and rubbed at her hair.

"Yes... what else?"

"What the hell is going on, in here?!" Claire O'Neil thundered. Mike looked and saw that Jim's mother was standing in the doorway with her daughter, Ashley. She bore an awestruck and outraged look, but Ashley looked amazed and excited. None of them had heard as the two women entered the house.

Jim bore an 'Oh, Shit!' look, while Kay suddenly blushed and tried to hide. Joy burst out in laughter. After a second, Mike couldn't stop himself and joined her.

"So much for impressing my mother-in-law!" Joy said, as she and Mike shared an uncontrollable laugh.