All Comments on 'Computer Based Seduction'

by The_Trouvere

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story line

The story line is good. The sensations and the first intercourse could use a lot of work in the details including the sensations and thoughts leading up to the climax. The suggestion that she was having multiple orgasms detracts from the build up. I know of very few women who just have multiple small orgasms. Keep writingbut pay attention to the truly sensuous and erotic details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

story, very nice description the way they got the girl. nevertheless if I would be Jeff and found out, they would be dead meat, money here money there I would not care at all. neither for my girl anymore.

The_TrouvereThe_Trouvereover 15 years agoAuthor
message to Anonymous

Anonymous,

I actually agree with you. My sympathies are with Jeff. This story came to me spontaneously, so I wrote it and posted it to see what the response would be, but I do not approve of the Henderson's behavior. What does that make me? A hypocrite? Anyway, thanks for your comment. My natural tendency is toward writing G and PG rated stories. I like lots of romance, no sex, and maybe a little violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice short story

Agree with anon and author there on Jeff. I enjoy these stories and how they often show the logic we humans use to justify things. Its not the end of the world what either did, twasn't rape and certainly not pedophilia (which is kids who havent hit puberty) but its not what one would call fair or righteous love/lust.

The only way the girl's logic at the end there works is if she knew Jeff was getting some on the side (or later found that out I suppose) while she was chaste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
outstanding

really great. part II??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hit The Enter Key

After years of involvement with computers, this is the first I discovered that the enter key could bust a cherry. The concept of this story was funny and different, not a bit serious in nature to me. Gave you a three rating but started with only a two star. Somehow the inclusion of Mrs. being included took away the good part of your writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous