Computer Based Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a reassuring thought," I said. "If we hadn't had this quarrel, none of this would have happened today."

"We are certainly aware of that," Mr. Henderson said.

"Well, at this point it is obvious that I cannot teach you anything more about computers. I should go back home before my parents get suspicious."

"We hope you will come back," Mrs. Henderson said.

"You know I will."

I was glad neither of my parents saw me walk in. That gave me the opportunity to go to my bed room, to think about what happened, and to compose myself.

At dinner, Dad asked, "How did the computer lesson go today?"

"Actually it went fairly well," I said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. "They finally seem to be learning something."

"That's good," Mom said. Older people take longer to learn something like computers. I am so glad I suggested you give the Henderson's your old PC, and teach them how to use it. Mrs. Henderson told me you are doing a really good job."

Later on that night Jeff called me, and apologized for our quarrel. He said he really loves me, and hopes that something like that never happens again. I told him that I love him too, that the quarrel was partly my fault, and I apologized to him. I was glad that he had called, but I no longer felt dependent on him.

When he asked me for a date the next Saturday, I accepted. We saw a movie, and had a really good time. We also held hands and kissed, as usual. That is all we ever do together, and more than I have ever done with anyone else, other than the man who skillfully overcame my resistance. I did not tell Jeff anything about what I had done with Mr. Henderson. There will be plenty of time for that.

I love both Jeff and Mr. Henderson, but I love them in different ways. With Jeff I have a comfortable, romantic friendship. He is lots of fun to be with. He is also really good looking. He and I shared our first kiss together.

What I feel for Mr. Henderson is dark, earthy, and sensual. He is so intelligent, so sophisticated, so able to make me feel all woman, and so skilled in giving me pleasure.

During our next "training session," Mrs. Henderson was wearing a see through negligee. What it revealed was strikingly attractive. I can tell we will be doing threesomes before too long. Even so, I told them I was dating Jeff again, and that I loved Jeff as much as I love them. "Both of us love you, Nancy," Mrs. Henderson said. "We also think that Jeff is a fine young man. Ralph and I have been talking about this, and we both agree. Our house has been paid off. We have no debts. We do have a diversified investment portfolio. When our daughter died it was too late for me to have another child. We do have a few nieces and nephews scattered around to be our heirs. They will not mind when we contribute to your college education, and Jeff's."

Before leaving the Henderson's home we scheduled a third "training session." I do feel kind of guilty about all of this. Nevertheless, I cannot undo what I have done, any more than I can change the way I feel about Mr. Henderson. If you have read this far, you know I tried to resist. Even so, what Mr. Henderson did was neither rape nor pedophilia. I, in turn did not sell my virginity for college expenses, because I did not know the Henderson's would help me like that. I console myself with the thought that for centuries boys have dated virgins with the expectation of marrying them, while learning how to make love from experienced women. Why do I not have the right to do the same?

12