Computer Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Online fun takes a thrilling & potentially dangerous twist.
3k words
4.45
46.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

By popular demand, here is chapter 2...

*

Mandy Wilson's first fortnight in her new Devon home hadn't been quite as terrible as she'd envisaged, mainly on account of discovering the hidden wonders of stepbrother-to-be Toby's pc. Complete with webcam and mic, it had become something of a regular distraction for the pale girl of gothic demeanour and the most gorgeously round firm tits imaginable. Already this week the cock-starved teenager had unreservedly exposed herself to several complete strangers. It conferred such a buzz on the needy girl to help compensate for an otherwise mundane life.

Just that morning she'd enjoyed a bout of mutual masturbation whilst watching and being watched by John, a 45-year old schoolteacher. That he was so much older and not especially attractive seemed to matter not to Mandy as she undertook a frenzied quest to discover her true sexual self. She had hoped that Raphael might hook up again from Brazil but thus far had been disappointed. Not that she was without other potential suitors, but John just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

One word of caution, however, already Mandy had realised the need for greater discretion. For she was convinced Toby might have guessed her naughty little secret. Thankfully, he liked to go out a lot to meet his mates, allowing Mandy ample time to get her kicks, but still she had an inkling something was up.

In fact she was spot on. Only Toby hadn't just guessed what she did when alone, he'd witnessed it first hand. Not only that, he'd enjoyed it immensely. Watching a girl get off – particularly a hot chick like Mandy – was perhaps the singlemost awesome sexual experience of his life, better even than the rare sex he'd had.

So if Mandy had become a voyeur of the highest order, Toby was one step ahead. Though he too required a more subtle approach than hovering awkwardly in the doorway, waiting to be caught either by Mandy or one of their parents. And he had just the thing.

Ingeniously the 21-year old student had used his techno know-how to rig up a spy camera above the pc, trained on the chair where Mandy sat and pleasured herself. Each night, when everyone else had gone to bed, he'd inspect the day's events on the DVD player, saving the best bits on a compilation. As the days passed and Mandy became ever more daring, so the collection just got hotter and hotter.

The peak came that morning when Mandy began roleplaying the naughty pupil of her online folly, John. It was, quite possibly, the most mindblowing sight Toby had ever bore witness to. Tentative at first, as familiarity blossomed between the pair they started to use filthy words that clearly turned Mandy on. As Toby watched open-mouthed in his darkened room at the screening of the day's events, John told Mandy how he'd love to sit her on his knee during detention and what he'd like to do to her.

In turn, Mandy told him to wait a moment and she'd be right back. The break prompted Toby to thumb the fast forward button in heightened anticipation. And he was not to be disappointed.

She re-entered the frame dressed in her old school uniform. Two sizes too small, the crisp white blouse hugged the girl's oversized breasts whilst a maroon and green striped tie rested in the cleavage. The pleated grey skirt sat dangerously high up above the knee and was complimented by little white shin socks and flat black shoes.

Toby stared at the screen, mouth agape. He could barely believe this had taken place just a few hours back in his own bedroom. The man watching must have been equally blown away for he called her a filthy little schoolgirl slut in hoarse tones. Mandy grinned back and asked in an impish manner what he was going to do about it. John replied that he was going to have to spank her.

Mandy giggled coquettishly and flipped around, her back to the screen. Lifting the hem of the tiny skirt, she exposed her ample bum cheeks. She then proceeded to smack herself several times, causing the cheeks to blush ever so slightly. "Oh my," gasped John. "I just have to do that for real."

Toby's watching eyes bulged as Mandy gave it some thought before responding: "Mmm, I'd love you to too, John."

Toby spluttered his hot chocolate.

"Would you, um, would you consider meeting?" John asked.

"Mmm yeah," Mandy gushed without hesitation. "You're not far from me, are you?"

No way, thought Toby as he witnessed Mandy arrange the date. John was only fifty miles away, over the border in Cornwall. They arranged to meet at a railway station half way that coming weekend. Thereafter, clearly aroused beyond recall, Mandy demonstrated her desire by treating John (and, unbeknown to her, the watching Toby) to a bout of ultra-intense masturbation. She came with such force her bucking body almost ejected from the chair.

* * *

Whether it arose from a stepbrother-to-be kind of protectiveness or something else, Toby decided that he was going to have to follow Mandy when the weekend arrived. On cue, Mandy announced to the family that she was going out to meet a friend. She had with her a shoulder bag that no doubt held the prized school uniform. Wow, Toby thought, as he acted matter-of-factly, she really was going to go through with it. The idea was totally crazy yet at the same time so thrilling. He found himself rock hard just contemplating.

Ensuring to keep a safe distance, he trailed her to the railway station, sitting two seats down, head buried in the newspaper. Twice Mandy got up to go the toilet, passing him, which perhaps spoke for itself. For if Toby was nervous, Mandy must be ten times worse.

John was there as planned to meet her at the other end, shepherding the teenaged girl away from the Saturday afternoon throng, amid gushing compliments. He praised her hair and make-up, specially toned down for the occasion and told her how pretty she was in the flesh. Mandy blushed, bringing some much needed colour to those washed-out cheeks. When his eyes fell upon her heaving breasts, John let out a wistful sigh and it was all he could do to keep his hands to himself.

"Ooh, look what I've brought along," added Mandy with a lustful grin, holding the bag open beneath his nose to reveal the school uniform.

"Oh baby, you remembered. I can't wait to see you in it," John replied with a lecherous leer.

Having appraised the man, Toby felt reasonably confident that Mandy was in safe hands. He didn't seem dangerous, quite the opposite in fact, benign and good natured but betrayed by a lust for younger girls. Really Toby ought to be heading back home. Mandy was eighteen and capable of making her own decisions. Yet intrigue made him follow the pair as they walked through town like a father and daughter out on a weekend stroll. Toby's heart was pounding ten to the dozen as he dodged from shadow to shop doorway and behind cars to evade discovery. Mandy would kill him if she found out.

Occasionally, as they walked, John's hand would stray to Mandy's backside and he'd give it a little grope, eliciting a giggle. The fifteen minute walk took them to a hotel guest house on the outskirts of town.

Following up to the front door, Toby wasn't quite sure what to do next. All of this had been impromptu and off-the-cuff and little time to give it any great thought. One thing was certain though, he craved like nothing else in the world to be there watching it happen. It was an all-consuming urge. But how could he engineer such an occurrence and yet remain hidden?

It was Mandy herself that made the impossible possible. "Do you mind if we have a drink first?" she asked, displaying a few more nerves.

Perfect, thought Toby, watching from the shadows as the key to room eight was dispensed with the exchange of cash. Toby smiled. A small price to pay, there was no denying John was going to get his money's worth. Mandy looked ravishing, flush with the scent of sex.

As they headed to the bar with the duty manager, leaving the coast clear, Toby reached over to avail himself of the spare key to room eight, before slipping unnoticed upstairs. He still hadn't given a plan proper thought, carried along as he was on a tide of enthusiasm and vicarious pleasure. All he knew was that he had to be in on it whatever the consequences. Glancing around the squat room, he secreted in the wardrobe, leaving a small crack through which to view. The foot of the bed was literally beneath his nose.

Ten minutes later, the odd couple arrived upstairs. John climbed over onto the bed, resting on his elbows whilst Mandy headed off to the bathroom. Toby's heart was pounding furiously and he was sure it could be heard in there. It fluttered when moments later Mandy emerged, clad in the schoolgirl's outfit. Wow, it looked so much better in the flesh than on a grainy TV screen, a sentiment concurred by John. "Oh you look adorable," he enthused, before quickly lapsing into the character of a stern schoolteacher. "Why are you in detention, Mandy Wilson?"

Holding a fingertip to her bottom lip, Mandy pouted: "I've been a naughty little girl, sir."

"Yes you have."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"What insolence!" he shot back, sitting up, legs hanging over the side of the bed, lap flat.

Without needing to be prompted, Mandy moved to position herself across, her bum wiggling, thighs slightly parted. Her pussy was revealed in all its glory, sopping wet and pink, fringed by a scrub of brown pubic hair. Toby enjoyed the perfect view as Mandy rubbed her wet pussy into John's lap. As he looked down with an appreciative eye, John must have thought all his Christmasses and birthdays had come at once. And so did Toby, his breath almost uncontrollable.

John raised a hand that hovered at shoulder height whilst continuing to survey Mandy's pleasantly plump rump. "Now, tell me again why you're in detention."

"I've been caught chatting to dirty old men on the internet, sir. I've been showing them my cunt and I've played with it."

"And what does that make you, Mandy?"

"It makes me a filthy little slut, sir."

"Mmm, yes it does. And tell me what happens to filthy little sluts."

"They get punished, sir" Mandy replied, teeth sinking into her bottom lip.

The air brushed over her ever moistening pussy as the strong hand descended. SPANK. SPANK. SPANK. Mandy jerked and sucked in air sharply through her teeth, but didn't cry out or try to wriggle free, taking her punishment with impunity. On the third and final smack John held his hand in place, kneading the fleshy arse cheek with a deft touch. "Oh such a gorgeous arse," he mumbled almost incoherently under his breath, intoxicated by desire.

From his hiding place, Toby considered he'd done well to resist the urge to touch himself. His cock was rock hard and painful, yearning for relief. This was a dream come true.

"Tell me again what you are, Mandy," John repeated, clearly getting off on Mandy's self-deprecation.

"I'm a naughty, dirty, filthy little slut. I'm your slut. Do whatever you like to me, sir."

Toby very nearly shot his load in his pants.

John continued to stroke Mandy's bare arse whilst mumbling to himself, lost to the world. Every so often when he happened to touch a tender part Mandy would whimper lightly. "Please sir, I can't take any more of this punishment," she pleaded unconvincingly.

"Get on your knees and start making up for your insolence," he ordered.

Mandy scrambled off the comforting lap, kneeling before him like at prayer. John wrestled clear his jeans and briefs, a nice average-looking cock springing forth. "Mmm, it looks so much better in the flesh," Mandy mouthed, issuing a wink, before taking hold of the shaft and giving it a tender stroke.

Moments later, tossing back her hair, Mandy's lips were fused onto the head, sucking softly as she rolled it around her velveteen tongue. "Oh God yeah, you're one hot little cocksucker," John enthused, his eyes rolling like a fruit machine.

Toby wished it were he out there in John's place, getting his cock sucked. The frustration was almost too much to bear and he wanted nothing more than to burst from the wardrobe and claim Mandy for his own. Yet he knew better.

Once Mandy's tongue had licked all over the head, she kissed the thick pulsing shaft from top to bottom before tenderly taking each ball and cradling it in her lips. At the same time, no longer able to maintain control, John reached across and started to paw at her tits. They rippled in his fingers and wobbled like a couple of jellies. He continued to squeeze as Mandy made a valiant effort to swallow his cock.

"Oh, that's it you filthy little whore," John groaned, moulding away firmly.

Such was the pressure on those soft mounds that they threatened to pop out of a blouse that was already fit to burst. Adjusting position as Mandy sucked furiously, his fingers popped open the buttons, letting Mandy's tits force their way out of captivity. She had chosen the laciest lightweight bra, one that barely gave any level of support. As a consequence, the large orbs jiggled up and down and from side to side as she sucked with relish. John kneaded firmly until he'd worked them free of the cups, nipples pointing up, big and brown.

Edging closer on her knees, Mandy pressed those gorgeous boobs together as she let the cock slide out of her mouth.It was all coated in her spittle and stood up like a flagpole. Shaking her shoulders she clamped John's shaft snugly in the fleshy ravine.

From his vantage point, Toby was amazed he didn't come there and then. John was so lucky to be getting a titwank.

Slowly Mandy moved up and down, allowing the hard tool to slide through the avenue of mammary. Indeed it was soon all too much for the middle-aged man who gasped: "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Mandy issued a smug look of self-satisfaction, increasing the friction until he exploded all over her neck and chin. Rivulets of cum trickled down to her tits. Pulling away, John squeezed out the excess on Mandy's nipples like a chef spreading icing. Dipping in a finger, Mandy tasted the joyous bounty as John flopped back on the bed, breath racing, chest pumping. Little time for respite, however, Mandy's cunt was itching and needed to be scratched immediately.

"I need a shower," she observed. "Join me."

John blew hard, his brow glazed in sweat.

"I'll let you soap my titties," she added with a salacious grin.

In spite of everything, the middle-aged man rose wearily from the bed, following Mandy through to the bathroom.

There was another person in the room as well that needed a good wash. Having been unable to control himself, in the wardrobe Toby had spunk dripping from his fingers. As the shower grinded into action he went to make good his escape, stopping briefly to wipe the dewy hand on Mandy's discarded school blouse.

It was then that Toby noticed the bathroom door had been left slightly ajar, enough through which to see right into the transparent shower. Oh fuck, Mandy had made good on her promise, letting John's hands paw her huge tits from behind, working up a lather. At the same time, Mandy was rubbing her own pussy furiously, face masked with wanton lust.

Try as he might – and he really should be getting off whilst the coast was clear – Toby was physically unable to drag himself away.

With John's cock out of commission for some time to come, Mandy sought pleasure from his tongue, their roles reversed, the teacher on his knees in front of her. Toby glanced down to see his own young cock stirring once more, torn between feelings of youthful pride and inconvenience, of heading away safely and of missing the rest of the show.

He stayed, eyes glued to John's face, itself glued to Mandy's cunt lips. Mandy gripped his hair tightly as her tits swung like pendulums. She was gasping for breath, face contorted. She seemed to want his whole head to disappear up inside her. Panting, her nails left their mark in the poor man's scalp. The orgasm prompted an exhalation as shrill as a banshee wail, surely not failing to alert every single guest in the hotel. Mandy kept his head in place until every last tingle had faded, drenching his lips and nose.

As the flow of water ground to a halt, Toby decided it really was time to get out whilst the going was good. Though the decision was tinged with regret and reproach, for it was five more hours before Mandy returned home, suggesting that he'd missed a fuckfest. Lucky, lucky old John. Doubtless she'd fucked the guy senseless for the rest of the afternoon – and into the early evening. Unsurprisingly she didn't want to use the pc that night, which was a first, as a result of which there was no footage to add to Toby's compilation. Although there were the images from the hotel bedroom that were now indelibly etched on his brain.

Toby didn't dare imagine where the adventure was heading next.

*

If sufficient interest exists, more chapters will follow. Please keep the feedback coming, it spurs me on and thanks to those providing encouragement and nice marks, and those that criticise positively. It's all good. Mark.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers