Computer Geek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"You must be insane. We have barely spoken before now, and here you go inviting me on a weekend of sexual frenzy? Have you ever heard of starting slow and easy? To do a little courting before jumping for the finish line?"

She felt her temper rise at how easily he could shake her foundation. Just one kiss and she felt as if a landslide had caught her and turned her world upside down.

She got up from her chair and moved to the other side of her office to put more space between them. She hoped that the distance would allow the fog surrounding her brain to evaporate. Oh boy, he surely knew how to kiss, she thought, before she managed to steer her thoughts into safer territories.

"How about inviting me to the movies or buying me flowers first? Or don't you have the time for all that fluff?"

"If you'll slow down a little, I can explain."

"Explain what? That you're so spoiled when it comes to women that you won't bother to court them first? That you are so impatient that you take them straight to bed and then throw them out when you're done with them? You know, I seriously misjudged you. You're worse than I could ever have imagined."

She noticed his eyes fired at her last statement.

"If that is how you feel about me, it won't worsen my case to do this," he said as he came toward her, crowding her against the wall as he placed his hands on each side of her head, trapping her.

She just raised her chin and challenged him to do his worst. She wasn't going to bow to this bully. He smiled at her reaction, before moving his hands toward her waist and flipping her around so she faced the wall.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed in a surprised voice.

"Appealing to your senses," he murmured in her ear as he kissed her neck.

It tickled ever so slightly and she felt a warm feeling in her midst as he continued kissing his way onto her left shoulder, pushing her sweater aside as he moved along. She turned her head slightly as to give him more room, and mentally shook herself for being so weak.

"I don't like it," she lied hastily.

"Don't you? Then what about this?"

At the same time she felt his hardened cock against her backside. She stopped breathing as she noticed he was still hardening. She felt a sudden urge to move her hand behind her back and follow the outline of his large member. Wanting and needing to figure out if his size was as big as he felt against her. She trembled in excitement by his primitive domination of her. The way he surrounded her made her feel small and feminine all of a sudden.

"What are you doing?" she croaked again with a voice that was beginning to show her excitement.

"Tempting you."

"Well, it's not working," she responded.

"Are you sure about that?" He sounded far more knowledgeable than she wanted him to be. Damn that man for reading her very thoughts. "Can't you feel how I hunger for you?" he murmured into her ear before he sucked slightly on her left earlobe.

Her entire body shook in excitement and she barely managed to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape.

"Do you want this?" he tempted.

"No," she lied hastily before she could stop herself.

"If that is the case, I'll leave you to enjoy your weekend," he suddenly stated while he pushed his body slightly forward, copying the way his body would move if they were naked and he was fucking her against the wall.

Kate gasped loudly before she could stop herself. Just as sudden, his warmth left her backside and she heard him move toward the door. She turned to him in astonishment.

"To answer your question: I haven't been with a woman in two years. That's probably why I'm so rusty and rushing when I should go slowly. But you probably won't believe a thing I say. If you're interested, Carl can verify that I don't sleep around."

She just stared at him her mouth agape and her brain lost for ideas of what to say to him.

"Oh, and don't worry about the catch statement. You were absolutely right about it. That bracket of yours solved the problem." He gave her a heated look from head to toe as if he was engraving every detail of her body on his mind. "Now I must leave before I do something that we both might regret."

Kate just stood staring after him as he left, wondering if the entire planet had gone mad or if the moon had actually fallen down. Scott was apparently lusting for her.

It had to be a joke. It had to be.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12