Computers are Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

It was three weeks into their torrid relationship when she made a suggestion to him.

"Darling, I've got lots of money, or at least, Simon has, and that's much the same thing. Why don't I rent a flat for you and I can visit you there in the evenings and might even be able to stay a whole night occasionally?"

"You mean like a kept man?" Allen objected, "I won't be that. I've got my career to think about and..."

"But darling, you won't need a career; I can give you plenty of money."

"Not bloody likely," he replied, "I'm not a gigolo."

"Oh, so you don't really love me?"

Allen saw that he might be entering stormy waters, and the one thing he didn't want was to end his relationship with Beth. She might leave him exhausted but he'd never had a better sex partner than her.

"Of course I love you," he said, "it's just that I won't be your kept man."

Beth for her part knew she might not find such a satisfactory lover again, so she sighed and said, "All right darling we carry on as we are."

That seemed to end the matter but a week later Allen made his own proposal.

In substance it came to this; when he had finished his studies and was earning money Beth should leave Simon and live with him; perhaps even get married.

Beth did not think that Allen would ever be able to provide the sort of goodies that affluent Simon did, and delightful as she thought living with Allen would be, the idea of relative poverty (and I stress relative) did not appeal.

She prevaricated in her reply, saying that they could talk about it some more when Allen was close to ending his studies.

* * * * * * * *

So that was how things stood between them and the truth was, Allen found Beth ever more demanding, and himself ever more fragile after an extended session with her.

For all that he had never experienced such a delightful sex partner he started to feel that he would have to give her up. Despite protestations of love their relationship was really based upon that equally elusive thing we call "lust."

Then one day Beth made a suggestion that opened up new vistas for him.

Some what coyly Beth said to him, "Darling, there's something I've never tried."

Since they had enjoyed oral sex, vaginal penetration, coming between her breasts and mutual masturbation, and these in a variety of positions that almost defied gravity, Allen could not imagine what else could be added.

"What?" he asked warily.

"I've never experienced anal sex, my love."

"Ah."

"Have you ever done that?"

Allen had experienced such penetration with a woman -- a women a little older than Beth -- so he replied, "Yes, I've tried it."

"Would you try it with me?"

Allen hesitated because he had not found anal sex much to his taste, but to please Beth he agreed to try it.

He had her crouch on the bed while he stood behind her. He took some of his pre-cum onto his fingers and smeared it over her anus, and then added some of her own juice that was already flowing copiously.

Thus lubricated at first he inserted one finger and asked her how that felt. On being told it felt fine he tried two and then three fingers and being assured all was well he poised the head of his penis over the pink delicacy and pushed in.

She was very tight but she made no complaint, in fact she kept urging him to push in deeper. With his full length in her and no signs of pain, he put a hand round her so that he could stimulate her clitoris and began his thrusts.

Beth sighed and gasped until crying out eeeow...oha...naaaow..." she had an orgasm. Whether this was because of his anal penetration of his stimulation of her clitoris was not known, and perhaps it didn't matter. What did matter was that as a result of this experiment, Beth got a taste for anal penetration.

I suppose all lovers have to discover what they like and don't like in the act of love. Allen, while not completely averse to this form of sex, did not rank it as his first choice. Already stretched to the limits by Beth's demands, this additional aspect drove him to the edge. It was at this point he got an idea.

He approached Beth very warily when setting forth this idea.

* * * * * * * *

It was after a very exhausting Wednesday morning (the computer lessons no longer applied) that he made his suggestion.

"Beth."

"Yes darling?"

"I never quite satisfy you do I?"

"It's not that you don't satisfy me darling, it's just that you always leave me wanting more. Why, does it trouble you?"

"Not exactly trouble me, but I wonder if you'd consider an idea I've got?"

"Don't tell me you've thought of something different we can do."

"No, not exactly different; what I'm wondering is - and I'll understand if you don't like it..."

"As if I wouldn't like anything you came up with darling..."

"Well, it doesn't really involve me...well not entirely."

"I think you'd better tell me," Beth said guardedly.

"Well you see, I've got this friend..."

"A woman?" Beth said belligerently.

"No...no...a male friend..."

"My God, you're bi-sexual and I never had you tested for HIV."

"Please Beth, it's nothing like that; I'm heterosexual and so is he, his name is Luke and I wondered, if you'd consider...well..."

"Well?"

It came out with a rush, "Letting him join us in our...I mean, he could take up the slack...sorry...what I mean is..."

"I know what you mean," Beth said.

Allen added what he hoped would be some additional inducement.

"I know he likes to have anal sex -- with women," he added hastily.

"Allen, I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no; suppose I don't like him?"

"Oh, I think you will he's a really nice guy."

"He doesn't smell of sweat, does he, or bad breath?"

"Oh no, he's very hygienic."

"He's not covered with tattoos and has his head shaved?"

"His head isn't shaved and I've never seen any tattoos although I've never seen all of him -- undressed that is."

"And you're not going to get jealous if I agree to have sex with him?"

"No, how could I, I've suggested it."

"Allen, you're not suggesting this because you're tired of me and want to leave me?"

"No...no Beth, I'm only thinking of you (not strictly true). You need more than I can give and there's the anal sex..."

"You don't really like that do you?"

"It's okay; it's just not a great favourite with me, but with Luke..."

"All right Allen, bring him along and we'll see.

* * * * * * * *

Allen duly brought Luke along and Beth, who had anticipated the worst, was pleasantly surprised.

Luke was slightly shorter than Allen but a trifle broader. Having introduced them Allen left them together, thinking it better if he was not present as they tried each other out for the first time.

Sitting in the lounge he could hear the groans and cries coming from the bedroom, and he decided they must be getting on rather well. When the sounds diminished he took a chance and peeped round the bedroom door and saw Beth crouching on the bed and Luke just withdrawing his penis from her anus.

Beth saw Allen and said, "Come and love me darling."

Luke, a satisfied grin on his face, stood aside while Beth rolled over onto her back, and parting her legs waited for Allen to penetrate her. Watched by Luke, Allen pounded his seed into Beth.

When he had finished there was discussion about the situation, and all three announced that they were eminently satisfied. Well not quite, because Beth insisted that Luke perform again, this time in her already overflowing vagina. He was followed by Allen, and with the farrago of fluids running out of Beth and soaking the under sheet, even she was surfeited -- temporarily.

Beth said that she would be happy for them to join her again, adding that if one of them had the time during the day, they would be welcome to take her solo.

After the two men left Beth, Luke said to Allen, "My God, she's hot stuff; we'll have a good time with her."

Prophetic words, up to a point.

Over the following weeks positions were devised whereby simultaneously one could be penetrating Beth's anus -- now Luke's preserve -- while the other penetrated her vagina, or she gave him oral sex.

Considerable effort was put into stimulating Beth -- not that it was needed, but it was fun. One giving her oral sex while the other enjoyed her breasts was a particular pleasure for Beth.

All seemed highly satisfactory, even for Beth, although I think it would have taken a regiment to wear her out.

* * * * * * * *

We often do not anticipate the consequences of our actions; hence our past deeds can arise to haunt us in the future. So Beth's deeds gave rise to a result she should have, but did not, anticipate; she became pregnant.

Who had impregnated her was questionable; Allen, Luke or even Simon during his infrequent visits to her vagina were the obvious and only candidates for the honour of fertilising her, but which one?

When Beth announced her condition to Allen and Luke, Luke fled her presence, never to be seen again by Beth. Allen, who had developed considerable affection for Beth, remained steadfast.

Beth had no intention of taking the tests that might have proved paternity.

Simon, if not delighted, was at least incredulous that this should have happened after so long a time, and was anxious that it would not mean another miscarriage. It never occurred to him that the coming infant was not his progeny.

It would be pleasant to announce that their tale ended with a clear happy ever after, but I fear I cannot oblige. The outcome was a mixed one.

Beth, having given birth to a daughter, Ruth, seemed to lose interest in things sexual. As kindly as she could she dismissed Allen as her lover.

Allen eventually married the daughter of an electronic engineer who happed to own the company Allen was working for. On the demise of the owner he was in a good position to take over. Of his relationship with his wife little is known except to say that they produced four children.

Luke? Well what can I say of Luke? Nothing if for no other reason than I do not know what happened to him.

Simon, accepting his paternity, found life with a child around the house not to his taste. It is rumoured that he had a brief affair with a middle aged bar maid, and when that ended he took seriously to the drink and at age fifty five died of alcohol poisoning, leaving behind a rich widow.

Beth devoted herself to her daughter and remained constant in charitable and church work. To the best of my knowledge her life is a contented one, and among her other works she also runs courses in computing at a local Adult Education College.

Ruth bears a distinct resemblance to Allen that is fortunate since Simon had similar hair (when he still had hair) and eye colouring as Allen, but I must say not so well put together. As far as I can tell she is happily married and had so far produced two children.

Since I am married to Ruth I am doing my best to keep her emotionally content, always with the thought that being oversexed might be genetic and she would follow her mother's path if left ungratified.

Lucky me; when Beth leaves this veil of tears and goes to that great computing class in the skies, Ruth stands to inherit a substantial fortune from which I hope to benefit at one place removed.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12