Concert of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew what he was doing there was no doubt in Holly's mind that Adrian was far and away better than the university boys. She reached up pulling her tank top and bra down exposing her right breast to the warm air. Her light pink nipple already hard with excitement and just the simplest touch of her hand sent a wave of electricity across her body adding to the pulses that were pushing out from her pussy. She ground down hard holding Adrian's head with her free hand his tongue circled slowly round her clitoris and his finger sent waves of fire from her g-spot her whole core building up under pressure, like a volcano ready to erupt.

Her finger nails dug into his scalp as she forced his head forward her hips bucking and her pussy rubbing across his face until he managed to get his tongue back onto her clitoris. Holly had clearly given up on remaining quiet, her gasps and moans loud and clear. He held his tongue steady letting Holly grind and rotate. He felt her cum, her whole body spasming as the tsunami washed through her body he held his breath letting her push down on his face as she erupted. His hand a sticky mass his finger still buried inside her.

He came up a sticky mess, nose, cheeks a red line from her panties clearly visible and chin a glistening mess and a big grin from ear to ear. Holly watched his eyes alight on her exposed breast, saw his tongue dart out licking his lips. She guided him onto the toilet made him sit, his cock was a hard pole once again, the cock head smeared with the traces of cum standing ready and eager to please once more. Holly lowered her panties kicking them away with one foot before she straddled him placing one hand on Adrian's shoulder her other hand taking hold of his cock beneath her. She rubbed his cock head between her lips feeling his thick cock head part them, she stared him in the eyes, moving herself back and forth his cock head gripped by her labia "please," he croaked out finally.

She took a deep breath in through her nose as she felt him enter her, then stretch her as his length began to go in. She rode him slowly, easing more of him into her with each forward motion, feeling him filling her up inch by thick inch. His hands were pulling at her top, the tank top came off over her head and he wasted no time on her bra, simply pulling the other cup down forcing the small mounds of her tits up with the nipples poking erect. He plunged the first one into his mouth with no ceremony his lips clamping round the hard nipple, his tongue working on the tip. Adrian could taste her sweat on her nipple, could see a thin sheen of it on the pale flesh, he so desperately wanted to lick and toy every inch of her body. His cock by now was buried deep, Holly moved slowly on him at times almost sliding all the way off him until only his cock head remained firmly inside her before sliding back down taking every inch he had to offer back inside her. Other times there were quick motions, hardly any of his cock leaving her as she pushed down hard and rocked back and forth. The penny dropped, the music, she rocked in time with the music each thrust a heavy drum beat. Her body and motions were music made flesh. Holly, felt each beat of the drums, each twang of the electric guitar and the wail of the singers voice deep down inside. It gave her body motion, made each downward thrust the pinnacle of each note created. She leaned back speeding up her pace and forcing her tits and nipples into the waiting and wanting mouth of Adrian. His own hips bucked as he matched Holly's own pace his moans mingling with hers.

She was on her feet quickly, Adrian's sweaty hands on her hot body twisting her around one hand grabbed her leg lifting it up and onto the toilet her back now to him. She felt his wet cock slap against her toned small backside as he got into position behind her. He didn't tease, he did not mock one hand held her left hip and she knew where the other was as she felt his cock head push into her pussy once more guided by his hand. She let out a low mewl as he slowly fed his length into her, the toilet filled suddenly with the strange tones of Vincent Price. "Yes!" Holly gasped out as she recognised the voice of Barry Clayton followed by the powerful riff of "number of the beast."

Adrian matched the riff, small swift strokes followed by a handful of hard deep thrusts that almost lifted Holly from the ground. He swung back and forth feeling her walls pushing down on his cock, the sound it made as his cock pulled back gleaming wet with her juices. His hands gripped her small backside as he rode her to the beat of the music. Adrian thought she was chanting she repeated the same two words over and over he leaned forward his hands leaving her backside and finding her jutting out tits and clamping her nipples between index finger and thumbs. This close he heard what she was saying, "fuck me, fuck me," over and over.

Adrian steadied himself and obliged willingly. He sped up pushing as hard and as deep as he could, the whole of Holly's body rocking forward, pushing her up on tip toes with each thrust, her chanting turning into gasps and sucked in breath as he drove into her. He gave one more push going deeper than before as his balls tightened and his own orgasm raced through him.

Holly gasped as she felt the first explosion of hot cum splash inside her, each small thrust followed with another covering, she felt him twitching inside her, knew he was leaving a big load she felt so full of cum and his still hard cock, a twitching mass of hot flesh deep inside her. She felt empty when he finally pulled out of her panting and gasping. Their bodies' slick with sweat and red with exertion, Holly moved on unsteady legs that still wobbled and threatened to give out at any moment. She picked up her discarded panties and rubbed them across her sensitive pussy. Her own juices mixed in with Adrian's own cum on the pink cotton and with a wicked smile she handed them to Adrian. "Something to remember me by," she said and watched his face light up with goofy smile.

"Where the fuck did you go," Robert asked, his hands flying up from his side's then back down again, Patrick stood next to him looking sweaty and very drunk his body swaying slightly.

"I had to go piss and couldn't get back to you guys." Adrian said lying through his teeth. He smiled trying to act calm his pocket bulging with the soaked through panties that he wanted so desperately to get round his cock.

Patrick raised one shaky hand pointing behind Adrian, "Hey isn't that..." His brow furrowed as he looked for a name in his drunk mind, "Hailey something, something," he finished.

Robert looked over Adrian's shoulder and Adrian turned his own head. "Oh yes. Not Hailey though you dim-wit its Holly...something, something." Robert said noticing the short red haired student from University. "Don't you teach her in one of your classes Ade?" he asked Adrian.

Adrian dropped the smile before turning to face his fellow tutors from the University "Yes, good student bit of a teacher's pet though," It had been her idea, months had gone by with the both of them flirting until she offered a way they could see each other and the concert was the perfect opportunity, the sex on the other hand, that was out of the blue and seemed better for it.

"She could be my pet any day of the week." Robert said eyeing her up and down. Adrian laughed, "She's out of your league don't you think?"

Robert shrugged, "She more in your league Ade?"

"Maybe, you never know." He replied, keeping his eyes forward not wanting to turn and see her, who knows what he might say or do if she looked at him with those blue eyes and smeared purple lipstick.

Robert punched him in the arm, "As. Fucking. If. No chance any of us could get a student like that." Adrian thought better of correcting him and instead put one hand in his jeans feeling the sticky panties that were there and knowing that he had more chances if he needed them with Holly.

12