All Comments on 'Condemned Ch. 06'

by SumOfAllThings

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lori1969lori1969about 13 years ago
YES!!!

Awesome! Another chapter! It was great, thank you very much. Waiting patiently for the next.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Made my morning...

to see this chapter! Loved it. Damn, this is a good story and I can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
2 in a row

I could not believe it when I saw it. It was like Xmas morning. Updates on both stories 2 days in a row when you usually only update a few times in a year. OMG I'm so happy!!!

RahtidRahtidabout 13 years ago
Finally

Its been too long.cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So happy!

I loved it, and I was so happy to see you updated. The only thing disappointing was that it was only a little more than 1 page. I hope you update soon again! I love your stories so much. 5 out 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOAH!

Just finished reading all the chapters and now Im wishing for more:D

Great job so far.

I really love your imagination^-^

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
Please keep going. Please?

This is one of my favorite series. Please make your updates longer, and more often if you can!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
More please!

I hope he forgives M they are ment to be! Couldn't stand any more drama between them. They were getting so close. What the hell would he have if he left.

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindabout 13 years ago
i wont bug you...

I'll try not to yell at you to go faster, but i just want to say that i normally hate vampire stories because they are so cliched and twilight-esque, but you've made a unique and beautiful story here!

Take as long as you need, i would rather have a good story drawn out then a bad story rushed.

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Awesome chapter

Great emotional depth! I'm hooked. I'm having a hard time imagining how this could end well, but I'll definitely keep reading. :-)

cutie4x8cutie4x8about 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I love this story so much! I agree with the previous comment. Don't let people rush you. You're an amazing storyteller. The pacing is right on point. Never boring but also never too much thrown at us. I love vampire stories but I really feel like this one is unique. The only thing I'm worried about is, do you have an ending in mind? Please don't just string us along. Thank you for sharing your work here!

SumOfAllThingsSumOfAllThingsabout 13 years agoAuthor
thanks

Hi all,

Cheers for all the feedback. I'd like to apologise for taking so long to update Condemned. I'm concentrating on an ending for Defiance at the moment but i'm still working on my other stories and I definitely have an ending in mind for Condemned. Please don't think I intend to abandon anything. I'm just a bit slow getting things out ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aaah!

Such a disappointment to get to page 2 and only have a paragraph left! TT-TT This is an amazing story, the writing has improved since the first installment and I can't help but daydream about the next chapters...

Thank you, SumofAllThings, I love the mood that returns in this series: Conner, scared and realizing there's worse to come, and Michael, trying not to harm but doing so out of necessity.

Take your time, the quality is worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
superb

I think the darkness of being in the vampire world along with the feeling of being an exclusive among them has been brilliantly portrayed by you. After twilight, we all have sorta forgotten the sheer fright at being with vampires. You've brought it back very nicely. I think you are doing an amazing job at it. I am waiting for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

Will you be posting again soon? I'd hate to think you've left Lit. You're stories are amazing and you have real talent! Please, please, please don't leave us without a conclusion to your stories! It happens far too often!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story....i really hope you continue it

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really good

this is really gud nd im really hooked plz give me more D:

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

I really wish you would continue this :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too slow

too slow... buy i like the story and the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous