All Comments on 'Conference Time'

by robin35

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kiwiloverkiwiloverover 9 years ago
Missed Opportunity

I'm not one for negative comments usually as I don't feel qualified to leave criticism but I thought it only fair to say why this one only got 2 stars as it is in fact a good effort.

The story lacks detail, passion and characterisation. There is also too much repetition and no anticipation.

That having been said, all the elements of a good story are there and it is a good beginning.

With patience and more attention to detail this would have made three installments of a great multi-parter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, hot story

Would love to read a sequel about Babs' next conference. Maybe taking on a room full of younger guys. Lying back on her bed, sucking hard on one of her own full, heavy breasts to drive them all wild with lust, and then being taken repeatedly, one guy right after the other as she came time after time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
repeat

this had been this way before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Young men fuck can be good when you are at an age!

This story was good, in fact, it was great! She fucks with abandon, no care in the world, that is what fucking should be like. When I get fucked and I want to scream when I cum then I want to do just that, so Babs you go Girl! Scream to your hearts content and fuck any guy any time. I want TO FUCK A YOUNG GUY OF 18 - reading this story gave me hope to get a young guy to fuck me soon!

tony_tigertony_tigerover 9 years ago
Hot woman

I love stories about women who enjoy their femaleness. Leaves lots of happier males in her wake too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous