All Comments on 'Confession Ch. 01'

by phsssst

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
Groundwork

Nice plot it was a interesting lead, and telling of the mom telling another of their life says more to this story will be written. I will for next chapter in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why Would I Want to Continue Reading?

Wow! You sure no how to turn a reader off with your early descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A sudden whiff of scent pervaded me. Strong, intoxicating, compelling, I leaned forward trying to inhale more of the brain-numbing odor. Suddenly I wanted to kiss the source of that tantalizing smell emanating from her gash.

Of course there are many things about his mother's cunt that excite and inflame a boy, getting him harder than he's ever been before. But I have always believed that what thrills a boy most, what gets him diamond-hard, is the sharp musky scent wafting to his nostrils that he inhales deep into his young lungs--his own mother's cunt-smell. That's what makes the boy frantic with lust, just like in this excellent story. His big cock is practically busting out of its skin, his heavy loaded balls are about to blow, till his loving sex-savvy mom spreads her legs real wide and her son slides his fat cock up his mother's warm wet twat. With his cock up the same twat he came out of, the boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, he fucks the living shit out of his mother as she cums over and over again. She has the best cum of her life, he does too, when the boy unloads those hot young balls of his and shoots his mom a great big twatful of creamy sperm. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous