All Comments on 'Confession of a Confused Husband'

by hungry4couple2

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where are the copies of the emails and why is

she still in your life? The woman is a cheating slut and still fucking the guy after she moved back in with you. No marriage here, no love here, and no respect here. End of story. Her lover needs to have a quiet conversation about involving himself with married women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confused no more

Since he cheated during the marriage he has no right to be overly angry. Pay backs are a bitch. But if he stays he should now exploite what he knows to do all the things he and his wife never did. She obviously likes it a bit more adventurous and aggressive. It might go a long way to making the marriage better and make for a good part 2. Good story, well written and a good premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

pathetic both author and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

pathetic both author and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Move on

She suspected your affair. She had hers. Unfortunately you got into her email account. Since you still want her treat her like you are courting her, shower her with affection and win her back. You may not have the tool the lover has but if you want her to be yours than win her heart back with all you have. Be interested if you succeed.

hobojoe1hobojoe1over 14 years ago
Every woman dreams

Every woman dreams/wonders about a big cock. Some get the experience and hubby never knows. In this case they were separated and she didn't really actively go out looking. It happened and she went back to her husband.

Guy's with big dicks are like really beautiful women. Most are really faithful and honest. But some let there size and/or looks get them by and are not worth the time spent with them. BUT you have to spend the time to figure it out!

She did and he's lucky she's back. Now they both to focus on each other. Not the past!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hurtful

It is not easy to forget and look the other way, this is especially true if you have seen pictures and read words of endearment from your love one to another.

The author should complete this story. The emotional burden to the husband is tremendous. It takes a big, big effort for reconcialiation. The husband may want to know why did the wife choose to come back. Is it the money and the good life that will disappear if she walk out?

There must be a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Love No Respect

There is no marriage, but story written by gay single guy so I guess this turns him on, the big dick and such. What ever, it didn't do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

i gave you a 50 because it seems like you're gonna stay with her, even after finding out the full extent of her affair, including the fact that she loves him and did things with him that she prob didnt want to do with you. afso, from the hook, you make it seem as if you like the humiliation when the actual story paints a different story. i hope you finally get a divorce and dont use "we stayed together for the kids" excuse because really, if the parents are in a crappy relationship, how can it not affect the kids? yea, so you had an affair once but broke it off once, while sylvia seemed to have taken the seperation just to meet someone, then not only did she do everything she wouldnt do with you, she even continued to sleep with him while you were "reconciling" and finally got back together. i cant stress it enough that she expressly said how much she loves him and wonders what would have happened if things were different, i.e. there were no kids involved and im guessing if she didnt think her husband cheated first. also, if someone deliberatly cheats as some kind of getting even ploy is much worse than a simple affair. please, please break it off with her!

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Timeframes

You separated for 2 months 2 years ago. It took you 4 months after reconciling to crack into her email. So your confirmation of her affair was at least 18 months ago and you have been living with her ever since.<P>

And you are enraged. You are enraged because you saw the photos and read the emails - except you would not have been able to do so without invading her privacy. So putting this in perspective: She had an affair while you had split and and she, perhaps, thought that your marriage was over. She was not on the prowl - it seemed to just happen. He appears to have been the aggressor. He had a bigger cock than you and she did more with him that she ever did with you. Okay. <P>

But she never demeaned you by bringing any of this up. You were never meant to know any of this except that your obession drove you to find out. I have to think you have only yourself to blame for your anquish. You do not have the moral higher ground either.<P>

You had an affair while still living with her. In the big scheme of things I think that has to be worse than what she did.<P>

Legitimately, you have cause to be angry because she continued to see him after you were supposedly reconciled. Also why is she saving the emails and photos?<P>

But I get back to the timeframes issue. It's been 18 months. You either get past this or you don't. Rolling around in the ashes for 18 months seems like a total waste of your time.<P>

You can either live with her or you can't. Make a decision and move on. Thanks for sharing.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Well

Clever little story, and very well written. Certainly sets a question for what should happen next, and like others, I would ceratinly like to know. However, it's your story, so if it's finished then it's finished.

Either way, nice little story, but I'm not sure were I satnd. She 'sort of' cheated, but maybe didn't really, whereas he certainly did.

Consequences straight and simple I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dude...

You cheated, end of story. Should of been seeing a therapist a ways back, not after two months of separation. This is another reason i will not get married, if she doesn't want to do something i want oh well! Same goes the other way. Confused haha! Best bet, move on, and let her move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic wimp story

very stupid story

Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
A Nice Little Story

Although the story is complete the plot line begs for resolution. It's hard to imagine a couple staying together when one of them is carrying so much hurt and anger. We don't know if they are still in counseling, what there family life is like, if the husband is still trying to read her e-mail, if she has restarted her affair or has embarked on a new one and many more questions concerning this interesting couple. I certainly would like to read more about what this author has to say relative to the marriage of Sylvia and her husband.<P>Kudos to hungry4couple2 for a different approach in the Loving Wives genre.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Interesting story.

It may seem cut and dried. But what tips the scales for parting and just letting each other go is the emails from the wife saying she still loves her toyboy. And that she still thinks of him. THAT is the clincher for me. All the dirty photos of them getting it on are of no consequence. They were seperated and the wife was not going to reconcile. I don't think she should have given up her toyboy. She was happier with him than with the husband. So the marriage is dead no love is left on either side. The kids will just suffer later on so the couple may as well split now. And get it over with. It's time the couple grew up and moved on. The wife should go back to her toyboy and the husband should move on and find someone for himself.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Good Start

Waiting to see what the wimp is gonna do in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep... a good start if....

you continue. if not a Zero ,,, could be 100

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Nice clever little story

Hard to see where this can go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well, how does it feel to be cheated on?

The sex was good but there doesn't seem to be any correlation between his actions and hers. He is furious at her for cheating but blase about his own affair. Kettle, meet Pot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she's suppose to be a mature married woman

yet you mention that AFTER GETTING BACK WIHT YOU she continues to fuck him. This is extremely simple, she is a selfish whore. If I were to go out a fuck a married woman, I would expext the husband to show-up on my doorstep and put a baseball bat thru my skull. In today's world men have become such ridiculous wimps... there would be so much less crime and pain if people just took care of justice the way it was handled for 10,000 years... why do people think that the last 75 year's of civilized behavoir is the solution? So childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree w/fregen

Read Fregen and couldn't agree more. In reading the story I had all the same observations, however, I am a bit more concerned as to why she returned. I understand now why he prefaced his story with those comments considering he is still with her after 18mos. I don't hold much hope for this marriage until the whole story comes out, and I mean all of it. Only then, if they are inclined, can they begin to rebuild. Whether this story is true or not, it is not over. JDL

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well dude,

if this is your real life, it sucks. If not and this is a story, Tim has to take charge of his life. 1. Print out all the emails or at least copy the subfolder to his computer. 2. Get a lawyer to protect his and the childrens assets. 3. Show both her and the counsel the emails at the next session and ask him to explain how to get by this so quickly and see what she says and does. She will accuse you of spying on her but then you can say that she lied to both of you. It could get very ugly or it could answer many questions. But at no time should you say you are sorry for anything. Stand firm on you feet and be a man or you will end up tucking your tail between your legs and be a very unhappy wimp for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The marriage is dead.

The last to go out close the door!

Many faults(him at most), stupid husband.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
I wonder

why does she wants to work on the marriage? That is the core of this conflict. If it is NOT because she loves her husband, the marriage should end. If she really wants to try, the marriage therapy should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enamored with Being Cucked & Big Cocks

Gee a wimp into male humiliation and gayly desirous of a big cock for himself.<P>

These conclusions weren't hard to reach as its just a summary synopsis of your words writer.<P>

Get some help or get out of the closet and into some self respect.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 14 years ago
About time to open the new discussion with her

Given your openness to her activity , perhaps a discussion to allow her to confess would be good. After all perhaps if you care enough about her, you can allow them to continue seeing each other and you become the cuckold you so desire.

skip5236skip5236over 14 years ago
This isn't complicated...

You were apart, your wife found 10 inches...and despite the cliche- Size does matter! So your average sized cock (I guess, you never said) cannot compete with that, and she will always have that memory of what it was like to have a truly big one. You took the risk, she did come back to you, but with major league baggage and will never again be satisfied with an under sized cock. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If it turns you On

If it turns you on then let her fuck all the cocks she wants and u can lick her clean. Enjoy it and she will too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dear confused

you are aware of her feelings and regard for her, so GO. the places she went with michael will not be on your intinery, so forget about that. if she was ever yours, she's lost to you. let her ...and you fo on with your life. no great emotional farewell or tears, but perhaps regret.

sheridan8000sheridan8000about 14 years ago
and?

and the rest of the history?

finish the story.

he will tell her to her betrayal? or not

he will stay away from her? or not.

he will stay married or not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
decision

WHat she did in marriage and with this 3d person, wouls grate on me. I would want to be with someone to have such an opennness. With husband but wanting to be with the other person? others? DOubt would eat at me and better to leave. Telling her would have little use, just go and restart life. She continuesd whatever, probably, so make the best of what can be, elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agreement

I'd like to say I agree with FREGEN.I had a similar situation with my wife about 25 years ago and deceided to forget it.We have now had 51 years of happy marriage.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CONFUSED IS PLAIN BULL SHIT

he is stupid...a cuck...and a wimp.....have him get/grow a pair and act like a man and a dad, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lover

You cant tell her about what yu know, but you can seduce her and during lovemaking you can compliment her on her sexual prowess and encourage her to spread it around,

And you in turn can tell her about the girl you know that you want to fuck, and ask her if you can bring her home to dinner, suggesting that she might like to bring a date as well, and top it off by adding that after each of you you have sex with your date, you trade partners and enjoy each other, telling her how much yiu want to watch her get fucked and then eat her cream pie.

Her reactiion will reveal just whee you stand and whether you will want to sever the relationship and move on.

Believe me - been there and done that and love my ex-wife more than ever!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Two Ways

You can look at this two ways.

1. Let it go because you cheated also

2. If she ever cheats again leave permanently

Both of you are cheaters so who cares what you do. You both are despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cheatedon2

I kind of had a similiar situation I never cheated on my wife , I am disabled and have been about for 8 years , recently I noticed my wife becoming distant coming home late saying she had to stay late for work go in on week ends, not returning my calls or texts but yet she is always texting other people infront of me so I suggested we vo to.marriage counseling her reply was we couldn't afford it because all my prescriptions and medical bills that she is stu k paying.Finally after months of me nagging her to go she relented and we set up to go through her EAP and when tbe counselor brought freinds outside the family and coworker her eyes lit up and her demeanor changed when she brought up a physical therapist sbe works with.The counselor keyed in on that after her prodding my wife sbe blurted out unapologeticly she was having an affair with him and she couldn't take the financial stress and physiological stress I put on her and her coworker sexually fullfiled her they way I never could and she felt a new sexual freedom with him we never had she enjoys when he would take her out to dinner and movies dancing and company functions that I because of my medical expenses we haven't done in years .later that night before she left to go with him she let me read all the texts she had not deleted wow I guess the man is also hung as she said in one text how he stretches her in ways she hadn't ever been except in labor with our kids and it feels like his cock is going to rip into her stomach and some of her orgasmswere so intense she almost blacked out .she then told she was leaving I could have the house and for months ahe didn't know how to tell me but now that I know she is relieved hse asked me not to call her cell, work or text her and not to harass her new boyfriend. My head is still realling this week would have made 23 year married now I don't know where to start over

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You will get over her.

I read the previous comment and I'm not sure who to feel worse for? The story itself is good. Like you said it could be polished up but this way it felt real. Like the other guy who commented, my wife cheated on me also, twice. The first time when we got back together she said it was, "...a mistake," and that, "it would never happen again, because she loved me." So I took her back and told her that, "Everybody makes mistakes, but if it ever happens again. We are done." Two years later, we were done. It took time but I got past it and so will you, both. Keep writing, let us read about the women you meet now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just another slut that needs a sucker to give her a roof and food you a very very stupid cuckand should put a bag over your head.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago

If your any kind of a man you would take a handful of the email copies and slap her right in the face with them and take your copies to your lawyer file for divorce and take the kids with you and leave the state country or whatever. or be a little punk-ass wimp cuckold and live with the whore and invite Mr. big dick to live with you, you damn moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ambiguous and swaying in favor of the wife...

My opinions would be to start packing your bug out bag; lawyers, new accounts in far away places, check for other job prospects, make sure the kids you are staying for came from your seed, ok. Lol, if it takes 1 year or 10 years be prepared. Get your own shrink just for you, she already made her deal with the first devil you need your own. This will give her pause to wonder why. Act like you love her even more, be more loving, and do more for her, take her out, get her a little tipsy, and take those blue pills and have her every way her boyfriend did. In the morning tell her you always wanted to try them. Pretending to being a little guilty, tell her she was so beautiful and so hot you could not help yourself. LOL. So being ready, when you bug out she would not know anything and for woman that would be the worse punishment ever.

Good Luck,

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would he do anything but divorce her?

Use the information, sue for divorce, custody and the house. Be done with it. She'll NEVER be satisfied with him in bed. Why would he stay and live like that? Really stupid.

1 star

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
my thoughts are you need to discuss this with her

and see if the marriage is worth saving. You were separated, but I can see one mght think it didnt include the right to date others or get intimate. You were in the wrong for the first affair, but doesnt absolve her of guilt either. How did you two resolve this?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Sharing my thoughts to the never...

It's always dumb to assume that any LIT stories labelled as true is actually so.

But... just in the improbable case it is... and, even though, if it is, we are now almost a decade removed from Steve's 'exercise'... please allow me to give my two cents about this whole mess:

• Steve claiming he has 'done nothing wrong' to deserved this... well, that's utter bullshit. He was one half of a dying marriage before she slept around with a younger man, so he should take so responsibility out of that. Far worse, though, is him admitting to have been himself unfaithful when they were together. So, honestly, I don't have much sympathy for him over Sylvia's betrayal, 'cause he essentially set her up for it.

• That being said though, she ultimately came back to him... even though she kept fucking Don Juan on the side for a while. So, if I were the MC, I would seriously try to figure out why so - if the sex with Mickey was so much better, what made her quit him? Was it because she loved Steve more, even though she admitted caring for her fuck toy? What is simply for the kids, for the overall security her marriage provided her? Was it because she knew there weren't any realistic future with her paramour? Going forward, he definitely should try to find the answers to those questions, otherwise he would always feel like she just stay put solely for his money, not for him personally, which would ultimately do their marriage in anyway.

• Speaking of money... it wouldn't be a bad idea to spread some towards people of ill reputations to teach young Michael C. a lesson as to what happen to assholes putting themselves in the middle of a marriage. Motherfucker is obviously a predator, picking the most vulnerable women out there for his pleasure, and would definitely keep on pulling this sort of crap non-stop, destroying other relationships, unless someone reminds him how painful a good - or plenty of - kick(s) in the balls feels like. It highly doubtful such actions taken by Steve would do at all altruistic, preventing other marriages to be ruin by this moralless player, but, sometimes, good, even great things come out from vicious acts of revenge. A proper beatdown will make that jackass think twice before he tries to cuckold a rich New-Yorker, once again.

• Finally, Steve should definitely get a way better counselor that would force him and Sylvia to bring out all of their dirty laundries, so they can seriously figure out whether or not their relationship is genuinely worth saving... And, if it is, a sexual therapist would be in order, so that she could opened herself to her husband just as much as she was willing to be with her lover.

Honestly, this marriage is salvageable. But, for it to last, both Steve and Sylvia has to be brutally honest with one other, and, yeah, still actually be in love with each other. Otherwise, might as well let them move on to better things.

Now, as for the rating... why, there's not really a story speak of here, is there? The MC is asking for our collective opinion about what to do about his knowledge of his wife's affair, without no resolution whatsoever given to us afterward. If the point of the rating system was to promoted good efforts and to prevent bad ones to be notice... then why would this be along to be higher than a 1★? Really, allowing anyone to waste their time in this hollow and insincere drivel should be seen as a disservice to every reader on LIT. This should ultimately be ignore forever... right until the moment we actually get a conclusion for it.

So yeah - forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now you have to confess that you read her emails. Like a good husband you will encourage her to see Michael going forward as it seems his cock is better in every way. You are destined to be a cuckold, don't fight it, enjoy it as there is nothing better sexually in the world.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old whore running amok.

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

Buddy, you have some problems to deal w/!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous