All Comments on 'Confessions Ch. 01'

by JaneDoe31

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Whatever comes to her, she deserves.

I am not a practicing Christian of any faith but I feel that this seduction of a priest was really bad. In my experiences I have known of many Protestant preachers that were eagerly looking for sex with their "flock" while most priests have confined their sex to alter boys and the like. Both actions are to be condemned but I think a case like this should be severely punished. I know it is just a story.

JaneDoe31JaneDoe31over 12 years agoAuthor
well...it is only chapter one ;)

Everyone is entitled to their opinions of what I write and post. If I could not take the bad with the good, I would not post my stories for public scrutiny. I appreciate all feedback, so thanks!

justaguymassjustaguymassover 12 years ago
Really???

1st. The story was hot. It was different, it was passionate, it was intense.

As for the comments about priests and alter boys, did you bump your head? How many plumbers, electricians, businessmen, etc have committed horrible sex crimes against youth. They all should be condemned. So next time anyone posts a story about a plumber get in there and comment about how one time a plumber did something wrong and how we write erotica about that profession.

Btw, does it make me a bad man if at some point I bang a nun?

Lambo21Lambo21over 12 years ago
loved it

firstly... Bfreetorun, i find it quite amusing that you make the distinction of "protestant". i could find you numerous accounts of small boys that are raped by catholic priests, and women that are molested by caltholic nuns... however, i think that would be petty...

im not a practicing religious anything, nor do i believe in any religion, so maybe im a little biased when i say i think it is an amazing story, as i had no personal/religious spiritual blah blah about it being a priest...

so basically, JaneDoe, youve written a fabulous story that i very much enjoyed (and so did someone else *blush*)

dont stop writing, and ignore the fools :)

Lambo

x

a_libertinea_libertineover 12 years ago
Wow

Awesome story. I look forward to the ongoing dynamic between the two of them.

Once_A_DiamondOnce_A_Diamondover 12 years ago
Thank you

LOVED it..cant wait for part 2,,,and 3,.,,or,,,well you get the idea

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
we're both going to hell!

you for writing it and me for jerking off while reading it! love the creative angle and the long slow tease before the consummation. well done!hile reading it! love the creative angle and the long slow tease before the consummation. well done!

JaneDoe31JaneDoe31over 12 years agoAuthor
thankfully....

I am not religious, so feel no qualms seducing a man of the cloth, nor worry about going to hell, or not going to heaven...ashes to ashes (what's the worst that could happen to me in an urn, anyhow...ohhhhhh...now that brings kinky stories....lol)

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 12 years ago
Holy seduction

My 74-year-old neighbour confided in me that, when 40, she seduced a 60+ Roman Catholic priest. It was, she claimed, one of the most exciting sexual experiences of her life. Looking forward to Confessions chapter 2.

TwystedTypewriterTwystedTypewriteralmost 12 years ago
Very hot!

Whenever I see a priest I feel sad for them. Celibacy is a abomination to nature! We are built for sex! It was enjoyable to read of this saintly sinner saving that poor man from his unfortunate virginity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bondage

Found this story enjoyable with one exception. It did not make sense that a priest would have manacles on a chain in the basement.

JaneDoe31JaneDoe31about 8 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback...not being religious, I don't know what they have in their basements ;)

Next time, I will consult a priest first, before writing :)

ontoit2ontoit2over 7 years ago
Turn of events

Great build up to the turn of events. Hot and arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story but I really don’t like the word “bald” being used to describe a shaved pussy. Bald is what happens to old men. It doesn’t belong in a feminine sexual description. I find it distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, Jane, you write well (spelling, punctuation, etc) but I just didn't see any purpose to this story. Sorry. unless a story is complete drivel or nonsense (which yours is not), I admire someone for taking the time to share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous