Confessions: Diana's Ross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he asked, Do you play with yourself, put your fingers on your pussy and rub it 'til it feels good? I thought for a minute and then told him how I liked to lay underneath the water faucet in the bathtub and let the water tickle me. I told him how good it felt, and he informed me that I had been having orgasms already.

I blushed at the news. I felt rather stupid, but he hugged me and told me it was okay. He said he'd help me out and took my hand, putting it in between my cunt lips and pushing my fingers onto my clit.

Then he told me to lay back, close my eyes, and keep rubbing my pussy 'cause he was gonna do something that he knew would make me feel real good. Ross then reached down and put his fingers in my freshly deflowered hole. I winced a little, but he was gentle, and his touch soon felt soothing. I leaned back, allowing myself to trust him while I stroked my clit. Slowly, Ross pulled his fingers out and slid them down to between my ass cheeks. I jerked as he touched my puckered hole.

Ross patted my ass playfully and continued circling the entrance with the tip of his middle finger as he asked if I'd ever play with my butt hole. Yeah, I answered gleefully ashamed. Ross laughed and then kissed me, pressing his finger harder against my hole until the tip slipped in.

At his urging, I leaned back again and breathed deeply as he pushed his finger all the way in. I gasped slightly at the wonderful feeling I got. Soon he was pulling it in and out real slow as I rubbed my clit again.

While he fingered my ass, Ross pursed his lips and leaned down. Pressing his tongue on my clit, he licked up and down, dowsing my pussy with gobs of spit while he ate my cunt and fingered my ass. I smiled as I felt myself rush with the wonderful sensations he was giving me, and just when I was heading towards that tickle I got under the water faucet, he raised his head and told me to finish playing with myself.

Obediently, I put my hand back over my clit. Soaked in spit and pussy juice, it was slick enough to glide over without discomfort. Soon, I felt the rush building again, an almost burning sensation right before I gasped and twitched with the wave pounding between my legs. Ross slid another finger in at the same time and fucked me quickly in rhythm with the pulse he felt in my ass. Over and over, he followed my body's rhythm until I lay still, sweating, panting, and smiling like never before.

After my orgasm, he told me to pull up my pants so we could get the eggs and get back home. We finished driving up to the Gardner house, picking up the fresh eggs waiting for us. All the way back to my grandparent's house, I sat right next to Ross, leaning my head against him with my arms wrapped around his hard bicep. He kept his hand on my leg, rubbing it tenderly. From time to time I would reach over and pat his crotch, rubbing his bulge teasingly.

When we got near my grandparents' place, he pulled over, and we kissed one last time, at least for that day. It'd be another month before I got to see him again, and I felt so sad about that. Until then, he gave me his phone number and told me to call him. Ross promised we could still have fun even when we weren't together, and he would be glad to teach me how, and I could hardly wait to get back home and call him."

"He was your first phone sex, too, then huh," I inquired, trying to concentrate even though I was ready to blow my load.

"Yes, but it's late, and that's another long story, Priest," Diana told me with a smile as she patted my inflated half-zipped jeans, tipped the last of the wine down her throat, and stood up.

"Well?"

"Well, what, ma'am?"

"You wanna go up to my room?"

"Thought you'd never ask." I stood up, pulled my zipper up carefully, and took her by the hand, walking over to the elevators. Pulling her close as we waited for the doors to open, I kissed her just as the doors closed, taking us where we both would get some much needed relief.

12