All Comments on 'Confessions Of A Brother Fucker'

by khukusanyal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too many .......

..... spelling/grammatical mistakes. I appreciate that English is probably not your first language but I think that you should have enlisted the help of an editor. The build up to the fuck was a little drawn out but if you like it that way, go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck the spelling and grammer

My hand slid btween my legs to relieve the tesnion that the huge foreplay caused. I wish my lover, like many others, do half that amount. Thanks khuku. This story is hot. Hot. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Such is the mentality of the young male readers

They jerk off to anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oooooh

Grrrrrrrreat story. Made my lover read it too!!! He suggests that I also massage my boobs with butter and all the rest. I have started that 'treatment' The initial results led to my lover wanting more of me. Gee thanks, Khuku.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
That was a very long break...

both in the story time-line, and since your last tale!

wonderful story development - keep up the good work

and don't bother too much about comments about your English

- that's the way we use it in India, and that's fine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fuck

stupid story and a take long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent....need isay more....keep it up

I love stories about real life sex and have no issues on incest....maybe we can talk if we meet.

NeesrajNeesrajover 16 years ago
A most credible and well written piece...

I like your stories, more so because you say there is an element of realism in them. The way the relationship between Khuku and Mintu builds is so credible and realistic. The "feelings" part comes out so vividly in your stories and it is not just the usual slam-bang stuff. When sexual intimacy between two individuals flows out of feelings rather than being actuated by hormones, the experience for the lovers (and also readers like me) gets compounded. That's how I like my own stories and I loved yours.... Keep it up, Friend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Its great

Please continue writing what happend next? are you togather again?

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why no more?

you have not written for too long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous