Confessions Of A Brother Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swayed from side to side and thrashed my head around, as wave after wave of pleasure passed through my entire body.

As I was going through the orgasm, I pleaded with him, "Please. I am getting it. Leave it alone . .. . . . . ." But the bastard that he is, he continued and my pleasure became maddeningly acute.

I think I must have passed out, with spittle trickling down my mouth and eyes rolled back.

When I came back to, I found that my hands were on my side and my legs were relaxing. I was sweating profseley.

I noted hat Mintu had walked to he dresser. He came back to me with the can marked, "Stud 100" and said, "It is nearly time for you to be fucked. Pull back my foreskin and apply this on my cock".

He gave the can into my hand. Dazed, I held his swaying and erect cock in my right hand and pulled the foreskin back.

He then said, "Just push this cap up and down. The material will come out."

I was worried that it may be some special Ayurvedic peppers that he had mentioned to me in one of his letters that turns women mad with pleasure after it goes into the pussy and I asked, "I hope it will it will not burn my pussy from inside."

"No you silly bitch, just apply it. This a special thing that will make me go for a long time. Just do it!!!"

As I applied it, he said, "Shag me a little with it."

I was perhaps a little reluctant. He said, "Come on. I have your pussy to fuck many times. And I only have two hours."

I shagged him a little and for good measure, I again pulled back his cock skin and applied a little more and said, "With this little more of this stuff, you fuck me more!!!!"

He said, "I will now remove your pillows from your butt and tie your hands."

He pulled back and then removed the entire pillow lot from below my butt. Quickly he grabbed my wrists one by one and tied them to the bed post and then came around and has one god look. I was embarrassed with that look. Any woman would.

He then said, "Lift your butt up a little. One more pillow goes there."

I had no option but to follow his order. What can a woman do, when she is completely naked, hands are tied and she is hot like hell?

Mintu picked up the massager and knelt at the edge of the bed and pulled me down. My pussy came closer to his mouth. He simply ordered, "Part your legs wide apart. I want to eat that pussy."

I tried. But he wasn't happy. He caught my ankles and spread them wider.

I winced and said, "Aaaw. That hurts!!!"

"Shhhhhh. Shut up."

His hands caressed the entire mons-veneris (the pussy mound – silly) and slightly parted my pussy lips with his fingers and said, "Hmmm. That smells real nice. It is wet and juicy."

While I squirmed with anticipation of pleasure, he lowered his mouth onto my wide open pussy lips and started to kiss around my pussy lips.

Very quickly, his tongue was being very naughty indeed. He was craftily placing little licks with the tip of his tongue on my clit area and slowly coming closer and closer to my clit.

All I could do was to plead, "Please Mintu. Please. Aaaaah. Stop. Please stop."

The more I said so, the more I wanted it.

I could not help it. My legs just closed around his head and I started coming into a motherless orgasm.

He forced my legs open and went into a frenzy of flicking my clit with his tongue.

My orgasm hit me and I cried out, "Fuck me. Please fuck me. Please . . .. "

As I went into the shudder that always follow an orgasm, he moved back and quickly inserted his finger into my now wide open pussy and started to finger fuck me.

"Aeeeeaaaa. Stop that. Aaaaaeeee. . . . I am coming. Please. Please stop . . . ."

Mintu. He just switched on the massager and started to massage my slit over my clit, while his finger pounded my pussy.

He exhorted me, "Come. Come. Come on. I want a long orgasm. Now. Come on."

I came very quickly with my fourth large orgasm.

As I came out of my trance and started to relax my muscles, Mintu slowly climbed into the bed. He then said, "Tomakyaamee ebarey choodbo." ("I will fuck you now.")

I gave him that inviting look that all women who want to be fucked give and said, "Ayshow." ("Come")

Mintu slowly sat up and said "Paa dutow phaank korow." ("Spread your legs wide part.")

I did. He did not appear terribly happy with the way they were parted. He assisted me by holding my knees and spreading them an inch or two more.

He then positioned himself in the missionary position and whispered, "Goood takay phank koray dhorow." ("Spread the pussy lips apart.")

As I took my left hand down to spread the lips apart, he again said, "Onnow haath diye amaar baadata dhorauy, tomaar goooday dhokawo." ("With your other hand hold my cock and guide it in.")

I was too hot to argue or worry about being demure and to protest the slaughter of my pussy to this invasion on my womanhood.

I held the base of his cock and ensured hat the tip of his cock touched my now open and wet pussy.

He slowly started to put his cock in. Half and inch at a time. Then pull back.

I dug my heels into the bed and slightly lifted my hip to meet the surprise thrust I anticipated.

But. The bastard. He went on playing with putting his bulbous tip inside and pulling out till the rim of his cock.

I removed my hands and tried to wrap them around his waist t try and get a full insertion and hissed, "Put it in . . . . . . Hnnnnnnn."

One by one he caught each of my wrists and placed them at my side above my head and held the wrists, while he played the fucking game with my pussy.

I thrashed my head from side to side and hissed, "Please. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He simply continued with his cock tip fuck and said, "You will tell me how you would be fucked? Bitch?"

In the next few seconds, he exploded into a violent series of thrusts and pull backs.

"Aaaaaeeee. Mmmmmm. Ssssss." That is all I could say.

Just as quickly as he changed the pace of the fuck, he withdrew his cock till the rim of his cock again and stopped fucking.

I asked, "What happened?? You don't like it any more?"

Mintu said, "I want your legs wide open. Raise the knees up and give them to me."

I lifted my knees into the air.

Mintu nearly sat up, with his cock still inside me and placed his hands through the crook of my knees. And pushed his hands forward.

My legs were now wide open and knees locked in that position.

Mintu said, "I am going to really fuck you now. You better keep quiet. Else your Mother will wake up."

Saying that he plunged his dick right in all the way. I gasped with the surprise and that violence. I let out a short yelp, "Hnnn."

Like a machine, his dick plunged in and came out. In irregular strokes. Stroke after stroke.

His pubic bone was hitting me n my clit every time he plunged deep in and a pleasure shock passed through my entire body.

I don't know how long it went on, but, I could feel that like storm, my pussy was building up a massive orgasm. I managed to mumble out, "Mintu darling, I am coming. I am coming. Mmmmmm. Hnnnn."

He doubled the power of his strokes and started to move his hip from angles, as if to fuck every corner of my soul.

I started to feel the orgasm hitting me. I started to hold the pillow below my head and shut my eyes with an upturned face and my trying t raise my hips to take all the semen into my womb.

"Ooooooo. Ma. Oooooooh. Aaaaeeeee."

As my orgasm flowed through my body, I almost screamed with pleasure. But I managed to keep my mouth shut and take the mind blowing pleasure.

I managed to whisper between his powerful strokes, "Come. Come into me Shona."

He was sweating profusely with the exertion and continued to ram my pussy.

I wondered how he was fucking so long. Normally, he would come not too far away from my orgasm, atleast for the first fuck.

I was coming out of the peak of my orgasm and my pussy was becoming very sensitive. I pleaded with him, "Daaarling. This is very sensitive. Slow down. Please. . . ."

He just hissed back, "Haraamjaadee. Tomaakay akhonow choda shyesh koreenee. Chooday tomaar goodtakay khal koray debow." ("Slut. I have not finished fucking you as yet. I will make a canal out of this cunt of yours.")

His increased the speed of his strokes. Thwaack. Thwaack. Thwaack. Thwaack. Thwaack.

I was now crying softly as his pounded my pussy with his insistent strokes. With slow sobs as each stroke came in and breathed out as each stroke went out.

"Mintu. Shona moni. Thaamow. Ammar good taa cheeray jaabay. Please lokhee shonaa. Aaar chudow naa." ("Mintu darling. Please stop now. Please. My pussy will get torn. Darling don't fucke me any more. Please.")

He did not reply, but just went on and on.

My pussy was once again giving me signals of an upcoming orgasm. I started to thrash around in preparation and I hissed, I am coming again. Come with me darling. Come with me."

May be a minute later, he suddenly stiffened and said, "Khuku. Aaaamee aashchee." ("Khuku. Darling, I am coming.")

"Come. Come inside me. Come. Darling – fuck me."

He let out grunt after grunt and pushed his cock deeper inside and gave strong pushes with his cock deep inside and went on repeating, "Darling. I love you. I love you. Khuku."

I could now feel slop after slop of hot semen being squirted inside me and my contractions catching the base his embedded cock and extracting all the juice it could.

Soon he collapsed onto to me and left my knees and embraced me. My hands went around hs chest and caressed his back.

He showered kisses on my face and I kissed him back.

But almost involuntarily, his torso lifted and lowered in irregular pushes and continued to fuck me in small pushes. May be to deliver the last drop of his semen.

We lay like that washed in each other's sweat in a lovers embrace for may be ten minutes.

I need to go to that bathroom. I whispered, "Darling. I need to go to the bathroom."

He slowly lifted himself and said, "Don't take too long. I want you more."

I rolled off the bed and with wobbly legs stood up. He added, "Don't wash your pussy. I want those juices."

I went in and sat on the john. It was a strange pleasure to pass urine after being mercilessly fucked.

I came back and got into bed. He held me close and we chatted inane things about ourselves, our lives and our experiences for may be half and hour.

As we lay naked next to each other, his right hand cm over my body and was caressing me and playing with u tits and my left hand inexorably landed up on his instrument that gave me so much pleasure.

I held his cock near the tip and asked him, "How did you fuck sooo much today? Have you been practicing fucking? Who has been teaching you to fuck?"

He answered, "Science darling. Science. We Indians do not circumcise. Our cocks are too sensitive. Stud 100 is an anesthetic. That let me fuck longer."

"Hmmmm." I said. I added, "You have been working on making love to me, haven't you?"

As I played with his cock, I was tempted to get up and kiss it for its great performance. A raised my self on my elbow and held his cock and slowly started to masturbate him. The small thing started to stir with life and commenced getting bigger and bigger and fatter.

He said, "Cock up means – cock wants pussy. No masturbation, I said."

I leaned near his cock and planted one kiss on its tip and told the cock, "This pussy is yours. Just take it when you like. Okay??"

I added, "But fuck this pussy lo o o o o ng."

He reached for the Stud 100 can. I took it and pulled his foreskin back and applied it. He reached out for the hair band I had brought and he then took it over two rounds and put it on his cock. Then he rolled the band back to the base of the cock.

I could see, now he had put on a home made cock ring to prolong his erection and delay his ejaculation.

Mintu sad, "Fucking the same way is no fun. Get up. Sit on my lap," and he sat up at the edge of the bed.

He made me get up and sit on his lap with my legs dangling from both sides of his legs.

He then started to kiss my tits one by one and sucked the nipples and licked the areola.

While doing that he hissed, "Take my cock and run it over your slit, slut. Enjoy yourself. Fuck yourself."

I ran his erect dick into my slit using his cock as a dildo on my clit and enjoyed. My head turned and dropped back with pleasure and I started to drip saliva from the edge of my mouth.

He then whispered, "Fuck yourself. Climb into the cock."

Mintu held me by the sides of my butt and gave a quick fuck. My pussy was so hot that it did not need more than minute to get m into a frenzy of an orgasm. I clasped his torso with love and dug my neck into his face and gave him my feminine thrusts to enhance my orgasm.

The moment he felt my muscles relaxing and my orgasm reaching a plateau he softly shifted me and got up and made me stand up and said, "Lie face down on the bed at the edge. I will fuck you doggy style."

He placed a pillow to help me raise my butt up.

He lunged at the dresser and picked up a tube of face cream lying there. And as I lay down, face down, he quickly parted my dangling legs and put his cock in a bit.

He stood behind me and held my butt edges and pulled me up and rammed his cock right in. I gasped, "Ahhhhh."

Before I could say anything, his right fingers slid below my highs and started to play with my clit, while his cock become the battering ram, entering and coming out from my now wide open and willing pussy.

I had just come out one orgasm. My pussy was pulsating with the last orgasm. May be in 20 strokes, I came with another shuddering orgasm.

"Hnnnn. Hnnnnn. Mmmmm. . .. . ," is all I could say while he gave me powerful stroke after stroke.

Seeing that I was coming hard, he slowed down and then suddenly I felt he was applying cream on my ass hole, which must have been open and inviting.

With two and three irregular strokes f his cock, he pulled out his cock and touched the tip to my ass.

I pleaded, "Don't bugger me. Pleeeease"

That did it. He just pressed hard and got his cock inside my ass. His fingers went on playing with my clit.

It was strange. There was pain. But there was pleasure too. I dug my face into my pillow and cried out with pain and pleasure. A strange cry!!!

Mintu just buggered me with stroke after stroke. An then suddenly he pulled out ad shoved his cock into my pussy. All the while, playing with my clit.

He alternated between my open ass and my gaping pussy from my back.

I came once, into a small orgasm. But he?? He was still gong strong. I prayed that the new dose of Stud 100gives me heaven, while my ass burned.

The moment completed my orgasm; he pulled out his still erect and angry cock and picked me up like a rag doll and flung me in the middle of the bed and climbed on top of the bed and without any talk or delay, simply plunged his cock into my pussy and fucked and fucked and fucked.

Like a wife and her husband, we fucked peacefully, with no frenzy and with all the time on earth to get each other's love.

With each stroke I felt I got one small orgasm and my contractions came repeatedly and relentlessly. With no idea of how long we were at it, and between my small womanly gasps and pleadings for mercy on my pussy, he stated to grunt and with a muffled roar he plunged deep inside me and came.

I came too. I whimpered and clasped him close to me hard. Pleasure and love and ownership.

He slowed down and whispered, "Take that band off my cock. I have still got to ejaculate inside you." He pulled out the cock. It was big and hard and appeared swollen. I quickly rolled that band off and helped him put his cock in me and took my legs around his waist telling him, "Give me that semen. Cool my pussy."

He went into a frenzy of rapid strokes and very quickly gave me one more orgasm and cried out himself, "I am coming inside you, bitch. I am coming."

As we came together, we kissed each other in a shower of our love for each other. He then slowly turned over the side from top of me and whispered, "Let my cock remain inside your pussy and feed on its juices."

I just said, "Okay" and made myself comfortable with his leg passing through my wide open legs. I placed my left leg over his right leg that passed between my legs to keep that cock inside me, as we sleep.

Like two lovers, locked in an embrace, at 3 in the morning, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We slept in languorous delight.

Mintu woke up by 6 AM. May be it was his habit to do so in his collage.

He woke me up and whispered, "Get up. Soon your Mother will be up. Our door better be ajar."

Between kisses, I rolled off the bed and sat at the edge of the bed. He sat up too and collected himself and then he pulled a surprise.

He walked to his baggage and pulled out a small packet and took out two small metal rings. Almost looking like ear rings.

They appeared to be split rings making them adjustable for diameter.

He sat next tome and took one ring at a time and held each of my tits one by one and made me wear them on each of my nipples and said, "This is my engagement band. Don't ever take them off. Keep them on, till I replace them with a ring on your finger."

I was at a loss. What do I offer him; expect my pussy and undying love??

But he was ready.

He took out another wider split band and said, "Put this on my cock and kiss it."

I took it up his cock and then slowly pressed it so that the ring was held in place at the base of the cock. I knelt in front of him and kissed his cock and his balls and said, "Don't ever take it off. Unless I let you."

We stood facing each other. We embraced each other. He then placed my hand over his cock band and he placed his fingers on the two nipple bands and he then made me say together with him, "With this band, I thee betrothed."

We then got dressed. He opened the windows and I unbolted the door and left it slightly ajar. He went and lay on the couch while I straightened the bed clothes, removed the offending items and went to sleep on the bed. As If, the brother and sister slept in different beds and definitely chatted late into the night.

It wasn't long before my Mother knocked on the door. I called out, Come in Ma."

She did. And life sprung back into its hum drum routine, while I nursed the hours of love that I got.

Mintu left later in the afternoon.

I confess, Ilove fucking my brother!!!

Is that taboo? Bad??