Confessions of a Foot Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
A frank, intense interview with a female foot fetishist.
5.5k words
4.41
30.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had intended to document the thrilling mind-blowing foot-sex that I had with Sylvia after I'd interviewed her about her foot fetish so that I could not only re-live the experience, but share it with you too.

However, I hadn't bargained for the surprise package which I received in the mail a week later, or the next interview which I'm about to transcribe in graphic detail.

Let me start with Sylvia.

As you know, I had asked her to put her bare feet up on my table, so that those perfect, smooth soles of hers were inches from my face. I couldn't get her account of sucking her own toes as a 19 yr-old virgin while she masturbated to foot porn in her parents bedroom out of my mind the whole time she was at my house.

I was hard from the moment she removed her white stilettos. The whole time we were talking, I had to constantly adjust my painfully hard erection as it strained behind my shorts.

She insisted that I leave the tape rolling after the interview, so, naturally, I obliged.

I listened back to it again this morning while I jerked off.

She had started by sucking my toes while I sucked hers again. Her mouth was so hot and wet, and I immediately started stroking my hard dick as I felt her tongue wrapping around my big toe. She slapped my hand away, replacing it with her other bare foot. Her gorgeous toes teased and stroked my excited cock as I more and more eagerly sucked those toes already in my mouth.

One thing I'm almost as passionate about as I am about feet is a great blowjob. I should mention here that Sylvia is the queen of sucking cock. She slipped her toes out of my mouth and knelt between my thighs, taking my hard dick in her hand. She smiled up at me as she started kissing and licking my balls, sucking each one in turn while she slowly stroked my swollen dick. I eagerly and attentively watched and savoured every stroke and caress. My toes tingled as she licked me from the base of my shaft right to the tip of my cockhead, before she hungrily devoured my dick into that eager, wet mouth of hers.

It was a sensationally wet and sloppy blowjob! Sylvia deep-throated every inch of my cock, and I would have easily shot my jizz-load down her throat a few times were it not for the fact that she's an expert and intuitive cocksucker; pulling away just in time for me to regain control. Every time she let my prick slide noisily from her mouth, it throbbed excitedly in her face, pulsing harder and harder the more desperate I became to shoot my cum all over her.

I almost couldn't handle fucking her beautifully tight, hot pussy. She squealed as I slid my glistening hard dick inside of her slowly, inch by inch. We fucked doggy-style on the carpet in my sitting room, the interview tape still recording our every moan and expletive. That sensational fucking round, firm ass of hers slapped against my thighs while we fucked, and I watched those gorgeous bare feet as they lay either side of my calves, her soles wrinkling back at me perfectly. I kneaded both her bare soles with my thumbs as my cock slammed in and out of her.

For a moment or two I contemplated ejaculating inside of her. She felt so incredibly wet and warm around my cock and, just as I was about to cum, Sylvia pulled away and quickly rolled around onto her back. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers as my throbbing cock pulsed between us. She grinned up at me, proceeding to clasp my slippery wet dick between those fabulous bare soles of hers. She then gave me "the best fucking foot-wank of my life" to quote her.

She made me cum so fucking hard with those beautiful feet. My spunk arched up into the air between us and came to rest as far away as on her gorgeous tits and abdomen. Smiling, she quickly cupped her sweet toes around the tip of my orgasmic dick for each subsequent jet of my hot, white sperm. It lashed and splashed her toes as we both watched. My sticky cum ran up the tops of her bare feet, forming great, wet pools and trickling up her beautifully long, naked legs.

I breathed hard from the truly sensational foot fuck. My prostate throbbed from the effort involved in producing such a copious amount of semen, all of it adorning Sylvia's perfect bare feet.

We both stared at her toes. They were webbed with my sticky, white jizz. It seeped between each of her sweet toes and glistened in trails around her ankles and down into the perfect, pink wrinkles of her bare soles.

I insisted on taking photos of her cum-spattered bare feet, and I gazed at the pics as I masturbated to our foot-sex tape again today.

Afterwards, she slipped her glistening, cum-streaked bare feet straight back into the fuck-me stilettos. I imagined her walking around for the rest of the day in those heels, my spunk still wet between her toes as she went about her business.

As she left my place, I had a thought. The interview had been so incredibly hot and stimulating on so many levels that I was now keen to find and talk with more females with a raging foot fetish like Sylvia's (and worse, if possible). I decided that I would interview more foot-fetish women, probing them in as uncensored and uninhibited a manner as I possibly could about their love of feet and foot-fucking.

A week later, I was afforded the opportunity to do just that.

I received a homemade DVD in the mail, the content of which I am going to let my next interviewee describe.

I give you Natalie.

FootJobLover - Hello Natalie.

Natalie - Hi.

FJL - Thanks for coming.

N - Thanks for inviting me.

FJL - You invited yourself when you sent me that DVD.

N - Do you like it?

FJL - I adore it.

N - (laughs).

FJL - We'll talk about the DVD in a moment if that's ok, but first I'd like to talk a little bit about why you're here.

N - Sure.

FJL - As you know, I interviewed Sylvia last week about her foot-fetish.

N - I heard you did more than interview her (laughs).

FJL - What did you hear?

N - She told me all about the two of you fucking, and you cumming all over her bare feet.

FJL - Guilty.

N - If I had a cock, I'd want to put my cum on them too.

FJL - (laughs) She said you were a riot.

N - She's a fucking hottie, isn't she?

FJL - Isn't she just? But then again so are you.

N - You're too kind.

FJL - So, Natalie. Why are you here?

N - Because I want to talk about feet.

FJL - Do you have a foot fetish like Sylvia?

N - Yes. I've always found feet extremely sexy, even from before I knew what sex was. I actually don't remember a time in my life when I didn't feel excited by feet.

FJL - Were you surprised by Sylvia's foot fetish?

N - It was a huge turn-on to discover that Sylvia loves feet. She told me she was a late bloomer when it came to her foot fetish, but I'm convinced she's always had a sexual thing for feet. She definitely gets off on mine anyway, that's for sure.

FJL - She described sucking your toes while the two of you showered together.

N - Mmm, that was an incredible afternoon.

FJL - She said she put her toes inside your pussy and made you cum.

N - Oh, she did.

FJL - Damn!

N - (laughs)

FJL - What are you wearing on your feet today, Natalie?

N - Today I'm wearing my sexy black and pink Nikes with no socks.

FJL - It's sort of a theme that we do these interviews barefoot.

N - Is that a hint?

FJL - No, I'm flat out asking to see your bare feet.

N - (laughs). Ok, I'll take these off.

(audio of soft sneakers being slipped off)

FJL - There they are!

N - (laughs). My beautiful feet!

FJL - Wow! You DO have sexy little wrinkles on the tops of your toes.

N - Sylvia said she'd told you about them. I like them too.

FJL - That's a beautiful French pedicure you have there.

N - I think it's sexy. Are my little toes nice enough for you? (laughs).

FJL - They're sensational! Very sexy. Keep wiggling them like that... My god!

N - You have very sexy feet too, for a guy.

FJL - Thank you. I decided to just go barefoot all day today just for you.

N - I'm told that you love having your toes sucked.

FJL - I heard the same about you.

N - (laughs). Possibly we can help each other out?

FJL - I do hope so.

N - It depends on how well you interview me.

FJL - There's incentive if ever I heard it.

N - Exactly.

FJL - Anyway, Natalie.

N - Uh-huh?

FJL - You're absolutely fucking smoking hot. And your beautiful Italian feet are fantastically sexy.

N - Thank you. I do try.

FJL - You don't have to try very hard judging by the way you look today.

N - You like what I'm wearing today?

FJL - I do. For the benefit of the tape, Natalie is wearing a hot little pink vest top which shows off her very sexy belly-button.

N - (laughs)

FJL - And on her bottom half..

N - The better half...

FJL - (laughs)..she's wearing tight little white shorts which show off her fabulously long, tanned, smooth legs.

N - I'm very proud of my legs. Do you know how often a girl has to work out to get legs like this?!

FJL - Just feel free to keep doing whatever it is that you're doing.

N - Guys love my legs.

FJL - I'm no exception. I'd love to get up-close and personal with them. And as for your feet...

N - Sylvia told me what you said you'd like to do to my feet.

FJL - What did she say?

N - She said you told her you'd start off by smelling and sucking my toes.

FJL - I would. Did she tell you what I said next?

N - (laughs) Of course! You'd fuck me slowly while you stretched your mouth wide around all my toes, then you would put your cum all over my feet.

FJL - Sound good to you?

N - Yes but, again, it all depends on your interview skills.

FJL - (sharp intake of air) Ok, let's get this on.

N - No more fucking around.

FJL - The DVD.

N - The DVD. Can we watch it just now while we're talking?

FJL - You read my mind! I hoped you would tell me about it and describe what's happening on-screen as it plays.

N - Sure.

FJL - Firstly, describe what's on the DVD you sent me.

N - Well, after Sylvia told me all about what the two of you did together and your love of feet, I thought it would be fun to get my boyfriend to film me giving him a slow, horny foot fuck.

FJL - I couldn't believe what I was seeing the first time I put it on and it started to play. I must have watched it thirty times already.

N - Did it make you cum?

FJL - I came three times over while I watched your feet stroking his hard dick. What's his name?

N - Jess.

FJL - Is he the 'on-off' boyfriend I was hearing about?

N - Yes. He's 'on' at the moment as you've seen.

FJL - He filmed the whole thing POV-style, didn't he?

N - Yes. I absolutely love watching 'point-of-view' porn. You can pretend that what's happening on-screen is happening to you.

FJL - I like the whole POV thing too, especially when it's a really intense blowjob and the girl looks up into your eyes while her mouth is stretched wide by the guy's cock.

N - I thought you would appreciate that.

FJL - Shall we press 'play' and you can describe some of the things you're doing to Jess's cock with your bare feet?

N - Be my guest.

(faint audio of DVD remote being lifted and replaced on table)

FJL - There you are!

N - It's me! (laughs)

FJL - And what are you doing in this first scene?

N - I'm sucking my boyfriend's big hard cock.

FJL - Indeed you are.

(audio of sighing and slurping sounds)

FJL - Jess has an impressive piece on him, doesn't he?

N - (laughs) He does.

FJL - How old is he?

N - He's 22. Six years younger than me. Young guys just taste that much sweeter! (laughs)

FJL - How often do you suck his cock?

N - Every day, when he's around. Sometimes we're in an 'off' phase, but when we're 'on' I like to put our time to good use.

FJL - Does he ever cum in your mouth?

N - I love his cum in my mouth actually. I sometimes suck his dick and he holds both my hands tightly so I can't pull away when he shoots his load into my mouth.

FJL - Wow, really? He does that?

N - Sure. He loves it almost as much as I do.

FJL - Does he like when you swallow his cum?

N - What guy doesn't?! His actually tastes pretty good, so it's no great issue for me to swallow it.

FJL - That's outrageously hot!

N - (laughs) I'm glad you agree.

FJL - Ok, I love this part on the DVD where Jess starts really directing you.

N - He really got into it. Look! His cock is halfway down my throat and he's giving me orders as he's filming me.

FJL - What did he tell you to do?

N - He told me to start sucking my toes for him.

FJL - You've now sat down on the edge of the bed and Jess has taken his dick out of your mouth for a brief moment.

N - (laughs). You can finally see me completely naked in this shot too, look.

FJL - Oh, I noticed (laughs). Fuck, you have a perfect rack on you too, Natalie.

N - You like my titties? I like them too. (laughs)

FJL - Describe what's happening on the DVD now?

N - Jess is filming me sucking the toes on my right foot while he masturbates.

FJL - Such a beautiful scene on my TV right now!

N - Did you fantasise that it was your cock up there right in front of my face?

FJL - I did, and still do. I love the way you're sucking your toes here. You're licking and sucking really slowly, even kissing those soft wrinkles on your bare foot.

N - I was driving Jess crazy. He loves watching me trying to get all five toes into my mouth.

FJL - This part blew my mind.

N - This is where I'm sucking my big toe and Jess thrusts his cock into my mouth at the same time.

FJL - Fuck me, is that hot?! Look, the rest of your toes are pressed against that thick, veiny shaft of his while he's fucking your mouth.

N - It was quite a stretch, but I can accommodate.

FJL - How does it feel to suck your toes and Jess's hard cock at the same time?

N - My pussy was actually dripping wet as Jess filmed me, it was making me so fucking horny.

FJL - I can see you shave that hot little pussy too.

N - I do. Smooth as glass! (laughs)

FJL - Ok, now comes my favourite part of your DVD.

N - The foot fuck.

FJL - Describe what you're doing now.

N - Now I'm sitting opposite Jess, who's lying on his back on my bed. I've got both my bare soles gripping either side of his stiff prick and I'm slowly wanking him while he films me.

FJL - Damn..! This is the ultimate ball-draining scene for any foot lover.

N - (laughs) You like watching my bare feet against his hard cock?

FJL - The POV filming makes me feel like those sexy feet are working MY dick.

N - Well, you never know.

FJL - I could watch Jess spurting all over your pretty feet and toes all day, Natalie.

N - He does unleash quite a bit of sperm, doesn't he? It's these younger guys.

FJL - Look at it shoot! Fuck..! How did it feel on your toes?

N - It was hot and sticky. I love getting his cum right down in between my toes, then smearing it all over his cock again. You know he loves licking his own sperm off my feet right after I've used them to fuck him?

FJL - No way?! Honestly?

N - He does. Kinky boy, isn't he?

FJL - To say the least.

N - And that concludes my DVD.

FJL - What did you and Jess do after the camera stopped recording?

N - We watched it back together.

FJL - Was Jess pleased with the footage?

N - Was that a little foot-fetish humour there?

FJL - Of course.

N - (laughs) Oh god! Absolutely, he was thrilled with it. So much so, his dick was rock hard again within about a minute.

FJL - So what did you do?

N - I started stroking it softly for him, just the way he likes me to touch it.

FJL - And then...?

N - It had felt so amazingly hard and warm between my bare soles when I foot-fucked him. All I could think about was how good he would feel inside my pussy. So I got onto my back and he positioned himself between my legs as he knelt opposite me on the bed.

FJL - Did he slowly put that dick of his into that beautiful wet pussy?

N - He loves to tease me like that! He slowly rubs the tip of his cock against my clit, then just barely parts my lips as he slides it up and down, over and over again.

FJL - I bet that drives you crazy.

N - With pure fucking lust, yes. He'll sometimes make me yelp as he holds it against my asshole, just slightly pushing that big cock-head of his inside a little, then withdrawing it, then inserting it again.

FJL - Fuck, that's hot.

N - My feet were still wet with his cum, and I put them up on his hairy chest. I grabbed his nipples and squeezed them tightly between my toes to get back at him for teasing me with his prick.

FJL - What does he do?

N - He fucking loves it, but nonetheless he'll yelp just as my toes clamp down on his nipples.

FJL - Then does he finally slide the rest of his cock inside you?

N - Yes, my strong little toes can persuade him to stop teasing me with it and get down to business (laughs).

FJL - And on this occasion did he lick his own sperm off your toes as he fucked you?

N - He did. It was incredibly sexy. He loves to fuck me really slow and deep too. Sometimes I think he's going to rip a hole right through me with that fucking dick of his.

FJL - Do you orgasm from Jess fucking you.

N - I do, but it's a combination of things which make me cum. His cock inside me is only the start. His hot, wet mouth around my toes sends me into overdrive, not to mention watching him licking his own cum from between my toes and feeling his big, strong hands gripping my feet. All of that makes me cum like crazy.

FJL - Do you and Jess orgasm simultaneously?

N - We've managed that on some occasions. One thing I absolutely love is to feel him spurting his load inside my pussy.

FJL - Wow, so you like to go bareback as well as barefoot?

N - I do. I feel his mouth tighten up around my toes and he moans loudly just as he starts to shoot his cum inside me.

FJL - Can I cum inside you today?

N - (laughs) I thought you wanted to cum on my feet?

FJL - Yes, but Jess shoots his jizz on your feet then gets to cum inside your pussy afterwards.

N - He has special privileges though. You have to earn that sort of thing.

FJL - I love the thought of those sexy toes of yours in my mouth while I'm shooting my load deep inside of you.

N - (laughs) Stop touching yourself!

FJL - (laughs) I can't help it. I'm so hard right now.

N - Really? Show me?

FJL - You want to see my hard dick?

N - Absolutely. I can't have you suffering while I'm sitting here enjoying myself, can I?

FJL - If you insist.

(audio on tape of FootJobLover sliding shorts off..)

N - That's quite a pole you have there.

FJL - Why, thank you.

N - Is that pre-cum I can see?

FJL - It is.

N - Mmm, it looks delicious. Can I get some on the tips of my toes?

FJL - Let me think about that...

N - (laughs)

(audio quiet for several moments..)

FJL - Oh, fuck yes!

N - Wow! Your cock feels so hot against my toes!

FJL - (sighing) For the tape, Natalie's bare feet are now stroking my dick. She's using the tips of her toes to smear my pre-cum up and down my shaft.

N - That feels so good between my toes.

FJL - Fuck...! Mmmm.. Oh, that's incredible!

N - (laughs). Taste?

FJL - (muffled). Mmmm-hmmm.

N - Suck my fucking toes for me. That's it. Mmmm. I'm making my kind interviewer lick and suck my toes. He's going to town on my middle two toes! He's cleaning off his own pre-cum.

(heavy breathing and sighing from FootJobLover...)

N - That's enough for your mouth. I want to feel that hard cock against the soles of my feet.

FJL - Your feet are so fucking beautiful!

N - Don't cum yet. I'll tell you when to cum.

FJL - Fuck..! I was imagining them while Sylvia told me about you being barefoot at your desk at work.

N - Uh-huh. Are they better in the flesh?

12