All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mother Pt. 01'

by Ganistaniro

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More?

I cant wait for more. I really hope Mom and Jayme take this new relationship further, maybe with one of Jayme's friends (boy or girl) or even with Jill, the therapist.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Quick paced, hot and sexy and naughty, good job. I would have had mom clean his cock as she rose up off of it............but then have had mom clean Jayme too, licking her daughter's filled and stretched cunt..................

More please time for mom to get Joe and a few of his friends to use Jayme.......and then mom while mom cleans everyone.....Don't stop now, perfect story line and situation........can anyone say anal and ass to mouth?

Hugs......Nadine

GanistaniroGanistaniroalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

There will be three parts. I have it mapped out but I won't submit the other parts until they are just right. I was contacted by another user regarding two or three small errors. I've been working on a new (new to me at least) processor called Zoho. It has proved challenging to edit. I am going back to Google docs. Thanks again for your comments!

PS: I fixed the errors (they should be gone in a day or two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGanistaniro@Ganistaniro
94 Followers
I am married and bisexual on the sly. Feel free to contact me! I love feedback from those who read my stories. It is a great thrill to be able to please my audience! :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES