Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John perused her name badge, which covered a set of ample, perky breasts. God, how he hated name badges, he thought, but he did love ample, perky tits.

"Hi, Jennifer," he tried unsuccessfully to match her cheerleader enthusiasm. "Yes, we do, Grady is the name, John Grady, I believe I just spoke to you on the phone a few minutes ago." So THAT was this man's last name, Monique thought, engraving the name into her memory bank, a tad disappointed. She kind of liked the idea of fucking a stranger known only by his first name. Oh, well.

Jennifer tapped on her keyboard with the intensity of John's son manically playing his Nintendo game. "Of course, Mr. Grady!" She raised her head and noticed Monique's attire for the first time, her beret once again askew on her head, her skirt hiked up almost to the Promised Land. She paused, stuttered for just a second, before regaining her cheerleader-like demeanor. "Um, it looks like you'll be staying with us for just one night, correct?" She resumed her relentless attack on the keyboard.

"Actually," John said patiently, wondering when they would ever get to the room, "We're just here for a few hours on a layover." And to fuck wildly, he thought, pulling Monique closer to his body. "Understand, Jennifer?"

Jennifer nodded in vague recognition, only half-listening, still making digital love to the keyboard. "Very good, Mr. Grady, room 331 is ready for you, sir. Would you like the bellhop to help you with your bags."

What part of layover didn't you understand Jennifer, he thought. Instead, he took the key, and said pleasantly, "That won't be necessary, Jennifer, we travel light. Thank you so much."

"Have a nice day, folks. And thank you for choosing the Baltimore Washington International Airport Sheraton."

As the walked arm-in-arm to the elevator, chuckling softly, John turned to Monique and shrugged. "I hope you'll find out soon enough that I have a lot of stamina, but Jennifer just almost exhausted me with overt perkiness."

When the doors closed to the elevator, Monique pushed both of her hands deeply into John's lap. She couldn't wait to get this monster inside of her, she couldn't fucking BELIEVE how big and thick this thing felt. The elusive magic penis she'd been waiting for. "Think your stamina can hold out for a few hours, Mr. Grady?" She caressed the entire length of his dick, and made an internal golfing analogy. Christ, I've three-putted from shorter distances, she thought.

"Grady," Monique muttered, enjoying the realization that she would be thoroughly filled in a few short minutes. "So you're Irish?"

The doors opened after the too brief ride to the third floor, thereby precluding any elevator shenanigans. Damn, Monique thought. She always wanted to do it on an elevator, and John's hard shaft that she still held might be as tall, if he were laying down, as the entire elevator shaft. He finally answered, "From the waist up, yes."

As they walked down the corridor, his cock still being caressed by Monique's eager hands, John suddenly feigned schoolboy shyness. "By the way, I realize this is a very personal question for a first date, lovely Ms. Monique, but, gee, um, since you ARE stroking my cock, well, just what is YOUR last name, pray tell?"

"Julian, my name is Monique Janelle Julian, Mr. Grady," she cooed in that incredibly sensual accent. They had reached the door to Room 331. "Pleased to meet you." John slipped the key in the slot as Monique raised her sweater to her shoulders in the hallway, baring her hard, milk chocolate nipples and areolas that were almost three inches in circumference.

"So, you're French?" His lips lowered to accept one of her nipples in his mouth, backing her against the door, and he dribbled saliva on the small stone of her chest, softly licking it to even greater heights.

She took his hand and guided it again to the overflowing sex fountain gushing between her legs. "From the waist down, yes. Now, I really need to see that magnificent non-Irish horse cock of yours, if you please. Would you like it sucked, Mr. Grady?"

She took command now and eased him to the king-sized bed and sat him down on the edge. "But, first, how would you like a little show?" She returned to the area near the door and kicked off her pumps. "I have far too many clothes on for having been in the room for sixty seconds."

If John hadn't already deduced by now that the woman he was about to ravage in their hotel room for the next few hours got off on revealing her splendid body, he was about to get a reminder. Surely, his cock hadn't forgotten, and he lifted his hips off of the bed to unbuckle his belt and undo the clasp on his trousers as he settled in for the show. Though he was just a spectator for right now, Monique would soon enough assure it would be an audience participation exhibition.

Monique strutted to the television and bent over the display console, showing John that her crotchless pantyhose were also backless. Her round, firm buttocks peeked out towards John as she found that hotel-TV station that had only music, no picture on the screen.

Almost as if by fate, the extremely sensual sound of Enigma wafted from the speakers. Music simply made for fucking.

Monique wasted no time in extracting the beret from her head, holding it in her right hand, and with the left, she pulled the tight, ribbed sweater over her neck so that she was naked from the waist up. Above the waist still looked very French to me, John thought. He began to rub his snake through the trousers, admiring Monique's lean waist, the curve of her hips, the huge dark brown areola that he had just been sucking on a moment ago, the nipples erect, the size of M and M candies, and as John could attest, every bit as tasty.

She put the hat back on, by prior request, and with one hand began to tweak her nipples by running her thumb and index fingers and pulling softly, while the other hand quickly unzipped the zipper on the side of the tiny wool mini and eased it to the floor. She stood there in only the sheer hose, her hips swaying in rhythm to the 'fuck-me' music emanating from the console, and John started to choreograph her performance at this point.

"That's it, Monique," he growled huskily. "Leave your hose on for me. After all, it IS our first date." He smiled at his own humor and pulled his pants down to his ankles, and sat there with his huge rod twitching under his boxer briefs. Monique nearly drooled from anticipation of the long-awaited debut of 'The Cock'.

"And pull your pussy lips apart like you did on the shuttle van. I want to see all of your sensational pussy."

Monique gladly acquiesced to his demands, and used both of her hands to pull her labia far apart, happily exposing her light pink folds and thick lips, as her fragrance permeated the room. "Do you know what the difference between my pussy and my cunt is, John?"

John shrugged at the anatomy pop quiz question, his eyes riveted on her crotch, his hands diving beneath his shorts as his huge length saw daylight for the first time, popping out in a salute to watch the beautiful tunnel that it would soon be impaling.

Monique rubbed two fingers on either side of her lips, the moisture now visibly oozing from her hole. "My pussy is to look at. My cunt is to fuck."

John looked up at her eyes finally, amused by her definition. Monique coyly raised an eyebrow. "And this pussy needs to turn into a cunt real soon, John. Real soon." Her eyes locked onto his cock. She had underestimated, it was bigger than she had guessed, the most beautiful organ she had ever seen, well over eight inches, easily. She audibly groaned, imagining how that gorgeous manhood would feel inside of her, splitting her cunt as she had never known.

John kicked his bundled pants to the floor and began to leisurely stroke the shaft. Monique made a mental note that he used his hand down near his balls, which made her intuitively know where John was most sensitive. This was not Monique's first rodeo, she knew from cock, a connoisseur, a stickler for detail, paying rapt attention to every detail, every curve, every bump, every vein.

"Gorgeous," she mumbled, getting down on her knees, about to pay oral homage to this marvelous penile specimen.

She crawled over to John, cat-like, and she damn near purred as she took John's hand off of his shaft and replaced it with her own, her hand barely wrapping around half of the thick pole. She looked deeply into John's blazing green eyes as she used her other hand to lift and cup his impossibly swollen testicles and raised the heavy sac to her mouth.

"Incredible, oh what a cock, I've waited for this cock." Both hands ran up and down his shaft now, while her lips and tongue and teeth gently alternated between massaging and lustfully assaulting his balls.

For his part, John appreciated Monique's restraint not to just dive onto his cock for several reasons. John had been the recipient of many women's oral techniques, and Monique seemed to know instinctively that John liked it slow, a journey, not a sprint. He got off best when a woman resisted the urge and challenge to see if she could devour his cock whole, when in fact, a slow, marinating sucking was what truly roasted John's loins.

Also, many women became intimidated or frustrated if they somehow felt that their oral skills and abilities were not satisfactory.

Monique was devoid of neither skills, confidence, nor enthusiasm, John could tell instantly. This was a woman who indeed used cocksucking for her own pleasures as well. So, he simply propped his elbows on the bed, laid back and watched the performance below the beret. This was not a woman who he would have to coax or reassure or tutor. This was a woman who savored a good cock, and John knew he had the goods.

Monique inspected the wonderful slab of man meat in front of her and slapped it against her face. Unsurprisingly, it ran from her chin up to her forehead. She pushed it back against his stomach, and it reached almost to his belly button. She had to use two hands to wrap around the circumference, and though she had proportionate hands for a tall woman, her long fingers didn't begin to encircle the shaft. She felt like a kitten with a huge ball of string.

She finally covered her mouth over the large head, pursing her lips and sucking the droplet of pre-cum from the engorged tip. In her daydreams, she had dreamed of tasting this very cock. She gripped it tightly with both hands and it swelled even more. For several minutes she was content to just lick the length of his long shaft, then she lifted his balls again to lick the ridge of skin right under them and then between his legs, eventually rimming his clean, shaved asshole. After five minutes, she still hadn't tried to take him in her mouth.

Her profound excitement increased, the musky taste of his balls and anus firing her lust. Summoning up the courage, she moved up his shaft and once again pursed her lips. Carefully opening her mouth as wide as she could, she slipped her lips over the head fully, eventually stretching her mouth wide enough to accommodate a little more. She was methodically working both hands up and down his shaft, and when her saliva-filled lips moved down to take his entire head a bit more into her mouth, he began to rock his hips in time with her sucking and fondling.

She sucked harder, deeper, taking her cues from the movement of his pelvis now attempting to face fuck her, and she heard the rumbling of an oncoming locomotive of semen rumbling through the testes. She moved her head back to await the inevitable crash of his cum and her face, but her eyes remained open so that she could bear witness to the oncoming torrential burst that she had coerced. She grabbed his shaft with both hands, used her face as the target, and waited.

He soon flooded her with his warm, sticky globs of thick cum. She'd braced herself when she felt his huge stalk pulsate, but she wasn't ready for the sheer volume and force of his ejaculation. It exploded against the back of her throat initially and then subsequent streams shot onto her cheek, eyelid, forehead, beret, neck, and lastly, her chest. Monique desperately swallowed what she could and let the rest cascade and drip down his shaft and across her fingers, sucking one particularly large drop that stuck between a "V" in her fingers.

Monique continued to lubricate his shaft even though the onslaught of semen had finally subsided. She looked up at him with those fawn-like brown eyes, her own arousal still peaked, ecstatic that she had sated him so. She expected him to begin to become flaccid after that flood of cum, but instead, her eyes met his and the words slid out of the side of his mouth in almost an apology. "It's not going to get soft, Monique." She almost laughed out loud in amazement.

"My God, just how many tricks do you have, Mr. Grady?"

He rolled off of his elbows and in one motion, flopped her down on her stomach and covered her with his body. His shirt was still on, and he reached to remove it, wanting to feel his skin on hers. "A few more, Ms. Julian, a few more. Even my middle name is stamina." He leaned down to kiss her deeply, in gratitude for her expertise as well as a prelude of the pleasures to now come to her.

He suddenly propped himself up once more. "Well, actually, it's Charles. But 'Stamina' sounds much more Machiavellian, don't you agree?"

She laughed again, he could elicit her laughter almost as easily as he could provoke her climaxes, and she was about to have many. It was her turn to cum. And cum.

She felt his hands knead the muscles of her shoulders, his massive cock brushed over the cleft of her buttocks. She lifted her hips to encourage John to move lower and take her and heard his breath quicken. His lips began a moist trail down her back, pausing at her ultra-sensitive backbone. How did he know THAT, she thought? His hands began to squeeze and caress her buttocks softly. He put his knee between her legs to open them. He could see her toes curling as his mouth neared her ass.

"It's high time to remove your pantyhose, Ms. Julian, we're well into our first date now, don't be such a prude," he teased. He lifted her lithe body and gracefully eased the hose down her slender legs. "But don't you dare touch that beret."

As he kissed and massaged her toes, dropping the hose to the floor, he looked up at her and said, "Do you know I used to work in a hosiery factory?" She shook her head, not knowing whether to believe him. He gazed at her earnestly. "I was a diesel fitter, a quality control position."

Before she could inquire further, although she really wasn't all that interested in small talk or job history at this particular moment, he finished his point.

"Yep, I used to run around the factory, yelling, 'Dese'll fit 'er!'"

As she erupted into delirious laughter, he took the opportunity to ease one finger into each her vaginal and anal holes simultaneously, shocking her back into reality. "Joke time's over, Monique, it's time to make you cum."

He wiggled four fingers of his other hand close to her face. "Dese'll fit 'er". Thus the intense digital exploration of her cavities began.

With her cunt now completely saturated, John took his fingers and pushed two of them into her opening. Slick from her own juices, his fingers slid in without any difficulty, causing a moan from Monique's mouth.

John pushed them in after almost pulling them out and twisted them all around like a corkscrew, readying her for his cock, which was harder than ever now.

Monique's hips began moving with his motion as he slipped a third finger inside of her. In and out he pushed them as he digitally explored her tunnel deeply. Her body lost control with his movements and her own fingers found her swollen clit. She began mauling it as he continued fucking her with his fingers.

Finally, the fourth finger entered her which almost brought her off of the table. A sense of urgency rushed through her loins and to stop her from cumming, he took her hand away from her clit and removed his fingers. The tease continued.

John looked down at her and smiled and started pressing a finger from his other hand into her ass. She lifted her hips off of the bed and made it easier for him to enter her tight asshole. One knuckle, then two had entered her ass. He pushed harder and broke through her muscle ring and his finger was now embedded in her ass all of the way. He began moving it in and out of her ass now with a steady fucking motion. Her hips moved with his hand as she tried to relax her anal muscles so he could move more freely.

Monique was delirious now, wanting, needing for him to fuck her now. Her hand shot back to her clit so she could make bring herself to orgasm, but he moved it away again.

Monique felt more pressure at her ass as she realized that he was placing a second finger inside of her now. She pushed harder, helping him until the other one was in her now. He began his fucking motion again with her begging him, screaming, to fuck her.

John lowered his head now to her pussy and let his tongue touch the silky flesh of her inner labia. He wasn't going to touch her clit because he knew that she would surely cum so he started teasing her with his tongue as he continued fucking her with his fingers in her ass.

Monique thrashed around on the bed wildly, and rolled over, and her hands shot out and clutched John's head trying to pull his face deeper into her pussy. She was frantic now, needing to cum and would do anything at this point to fulfill that need.

Finally, John succumbed to her need and took her clit between his lips and began sucking it hard as he fucked her ass with his fingers. Again, she pulled his head harder against her pussy and lifted her hips as her body exploded with desire.

Next, he took his sweet time before he spread Monique's firm globes. She jumped and moaned when the tip of his tongue touched the bud of her brown-puckered anus. He slowly circled around it, increasing the pressure ever so slightly until it penetrated her tight hole. He tongue fucked her ass, finger fucked her cunt. Her cunt was a waterfall of juices now, and he turned her back onto her stomach, and covered her asshole with his mouth.

His fingers worked into her and pressed gently on her spongy g-spot, sending flames through her entire being. His other hand slid between the cheeks of her ass until his fingers again pressed against her anus, and his tongue switched from her anus back to her cunt. He slowly worked a finger inside of her and vibrated them when her muscles gripped him.

He could hear her panting and calling out to him as he brought her over the edge and beyond. His fingers worked her as his tongue flicked over her clitoris, sucking and nibbling on it as he drank in her sweet flavor. Her fingers fisted in his hair and she called out as she tumbled over the edge. Her body pulsed around his fingers as she went limp, her body paralyzed.

"Oh god, John..." she whimpered. She gathered all of her strength to roll over once more and pulled him down to her and kissed him, tasting her on his lips. She could feel him pulsing, his heart beat rapid from his arousal. She desperately wanted to feel his cock deep inside her.

Wrapping his warm lips around a big, taut nipple, his tongue circled it, mimicking the action of his thumb now back on her clit. She shivered with each sensation, no longer able to tell where his mouth ended and his fingers began. Her body felt like one continuous nerve as the pleasure coursed through every pore of her skin.

He could sense the tension in her body as she once again reached her peak, saw the sweat bead on her upper lip and felt her grip his hair as her back arched even higher. Her eyes fluttered closed as her body shook with another huge release, the teasing of the afternoon reaching the culmination point. He took this opportunity to release her nipple from his lips and gaze on her face as she rode the waves of her endless orgasms, unaware of his perusal.