Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the moment John loved best, watching all the emotions play across a woman's features at the height of multiple climaxes. He knew it was the instant when a woman was at their most vulnerable and he always felt honored that he was able to elicit and share this response with this new, beautiful lover. He had exhausted her, finger-fucked and tongue-fucked into blissful oblivion.

Which meant it was finally time she got thoroughly fucked by his huge dong.

John caressed and squeezed Monique's pert breasts as he readied to enter her, his cockhead twitching at the entrance of her sopping hole. She arched to take it inside of her, and he mercifully complied, finally.

Her hand fisted his hair as he eased his way into her tight cunt, half-inch, by half-inch, and she sucked him in deeper with her clenching muscles, urging him to penetrate her fully. Her cunt squished each time he moved his hips, and the glorious sound echoed off the walls in the small room, resulting in a percussion-like accompaniment for Enigma's dulcet tunes.

Her nails lightly dug into his strong back and shoulders as he slowly took her. Her breathing was shallow and she was licking and kissing his neck. She groaned when he filled her to the hilt, and he slowly eased out of her until his head was nestled at her cunt lips before he drove into her again, a bit more firmly this time.

He kept his pace slow at first despite her hips urging him to move faster and harder. He made love to her mouth, his tongue matching the movements of his hips. Her wonderful body moved in time with his, matching him stroke for stroke, urging him to take his pleasure.

With these next words from her, Monique learned an example of 'be careful what you wish for'.

She looked at him wild-eyed. "Take me as deep and as hard and as rough as you can."

He lifted her lean, long body of of the mattress, suspending her almost in mid-air, wrapped her legs tightly around his own ass, and plunged into her relentlessly, savagely, each stroke splitting her cunt farther and farther apart, his hands gripping her lean ankles in a vice-grip and spreading her legs wider and wider.

She wailed and thrashed and convulsed on the bed, one lighting strike after another exploding through her cunt, and her eyes fluttered open to see his face contorted in a wicked grin, like a carnivore of cunt devouring its prey with its massive weapon.

The louder she cried out, the harder he fucked her, his cock tip snapping against her cervix with every thrust. The bedsheets pooled into a puddle of liquid that was quickly becoming 'Lake Monique', and together they splashed around on her pond of cum.

Suddenly, John picked her up from the bed, carried her to the plate glass window and virtually threw her against the sill, his cock escaping her cunt momentarily with an audible 'squish'.

He bent her over a small circular work table and her face was only inches from the window, and he kicked apart her legs to spread them widely.

"It's time for your ass to be fucked, my sophisticated slut. And people are gonna watch it."

Monique looked out the window to see that their room was almost directly over the entrance to the hotel lobby, and when she looked down, she could see the young woman from the front desk, Jennifer, gazing up at her, slack-jawed, as she copped a quick cigarette break.

From over her shoulder, John could see what Monique saw, and this heightened his desire exponentially. "Looks like perky little Jenny is going to witness her first ass-fucking, I'll bet."

Monique spread her arms as wide as she could to brace herself against the wall and window jambs as she then experienced what felt like a flagpole penetrate her sphincter. Her asshole had already been prepared, loosened by John's expert digital administrations, so the huge cock slipped in surprisingly easily despite the girth, sloppily lubricated by Monique's cunt juice.

Monique sneered down at the young woman, who dropped her smoke and craned her neck to watch the anal fuck show in disbelief. This was Monique's sexual nirvana, being ass fucked by the biggest cock she had ever had while being watched by an envious stranger. The next sensation she felt was John's stream of hot cum pulsing into her bowels, and Monique milked each last drop with her fluttering ass cheeks, while Jennifer scurried back into the lobby.

Otis had told her about the escapades of this couple who were already urban legend, Jennifer thought to herself, running to the ladies room to seek her own relief.

John looked at his wrist watch even while his cock still twitched out the last vestiges of semen into Monique's ass. "Six-oh-five, Ms. Julian," he said, positioning his hips so that they reluctantly slid out of Monique's gaping anus, as a dollop of cum dripped to the carpet.

"Time to fly."

Monique didn't even have time to wash up, she stumbled back into her hose, skirt, sweater, pumps, and cum-stained beret. John dressed himself and hurriedly escorted her to the lobby and kissed her on the cheek as she stumbled onto Otis' shuttle van for the return ride to the airport. Otis didn't know whether to wind his ass or scratch his watch as the taste of Monique's cunt still lingered on his lips. It had cost him three hypertension capsules.

Monique hesitated on the steps of the shuttle, turned to John, and asked, "Would you be interested in coming to St. George in a few days?"

John smiled at Monique just before Otis closed the doors. "No thank you, Monique, there ain't gonna be no rematch. But you were great layover fun, thank you."

Monique dejectedly slid into the van's back seat, cum still leaking from her ass, and she immediately decided that she was going to revenge-fuck half of Utah this coming week. At the same time, John walked back into the lobby and winked at Jennifer behind the front desk.

Before heading towards the elevator, he looked to his left into the hotel bar, and saw a statuesque redhead in a flight attendant's uniform crossing her legs at the bar. She caught his stare and smiled back at him coquettishly.

He walked up to the woman, extending his hand, his cock already growing hard again beneath his pants. "Hi. I'm John, and you're lovely."

Twenty minutes later, Jennifer felt her panties moisten as John and the redhead walked past her counter on their way to Room 331, the comely flight attendant clinging to his arm, cooing, "Yes, a refreshing shower sounds like a splendid idea, Mr. Grady."