All Comments on 'Configure Me'

by Midnight_Flux

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please write the story

The prequel was great so I am sure that the story would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it, eagerly awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stunning.

Don't stop writing....... Simply superb.

Darth_FugueDarth_Fugueabout 13 years ago
What about "Lilith"?

DON'T STOP...!

I would like to know what happened to "Lilith"?

She went on this "Holiday", that sounded "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"

(You could continue this story with Mark discovering that his sister had been turned into a "robot", by his boss — courtesy of the program software that they were working on... then, give him an "Ultimatum" — that would involve a "captured" Sally (about to become a "robot", [?] herself), or his sister...)

There is just SO MUCH MORE THAT YOU CAN DO, with these characters — it would be a shame not to explore them further!

(It could, ALSO, be revealed that Mark — or, Sally — is "more than meets the eye!") ;)

All-in-all, a GREAT STORY — now, it NEEDS a "CONCLUSION!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!

I love this story! Absolutely great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Original

Liked your story, very original. I suppose dysfunctional people like this really do exist. Nice to see them happy also.

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 11 years ago
Hysterically funny, romantic and sweet story!

I absolutely loved this story; the office geeks had me ROTFLMAO! Mark was adorable, Ryan was a love sick asshole and Sally was perfect. Other than some minor spelling/ grammar issues, this story rocked. Please continue writing. Originality trumps all. Gunther and Nina were hilarious as non social sexual freaks. OMG! Loved it!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 8 years ago
You give hope to those with Aspergers

You have a solid understanding of what the world feels like to those with Aspergers when they try to interact with neurotypicals. It is rare for them to be able to link up with NTs in a meaningful way, even when they want to do so. It is almost as rare for a NT to be willing to try and understand the quirks, especially social ones, of those with Aspergers. I would love to see more of this romance.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
No more story!? Nooo!

I hope that Ryan didn't hurt/kill/kidnap Mark's sister. Why is her bike outside the party venue if she's gone on vacation? Does her friend "Muscle" know of her whereabouts? What will happen to Mark without his sister's help?

The elements of this story just grabbed me: the Asperger's, the attraction between Mark and NT Sally, the office dysfunction, the backstory mentioned between Ryan, Mark's sister, "Mouth," and her friend "Muscle" and, of course, Lilith's disappearance.

I guess that after nearly a ten-year absence, the author's not bound to continue this story. I already checked on SOL in case she might be there under the same name.

So disappointing to leave the threads hanging loose in such a fine yarn...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just found this. Very cute and funny. Rather Flight of the Conchords.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous