All Comments on 'Confrontation Ch. 08'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 10 years ago
Ending

was good for the troubled but loving couple. Looking forward to their childrens' stories next-hopefully?

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Loved Loved Loved the whole series

Wow Matt and Rhea did not waste any time with the baby making. I hope you do not leave us hanging with the prelude to Jared and Amy's and Miya and Cody's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wth

What the hell you skipped so much. Can you at least make an epilogue?

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
pretty good ending

I have to agree with previous Anon... you need an epilogue we still want to hear commentary from Rhea and Mitch... and all the kids names and ages. But I do like how you had all the kids hanging out together. Great way to continue the stories.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Good...

It's a good ending to beginning....still need epilogue. Can't leave us hanging with out some commentary from Rhea & Mitch, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finished

I don't think this needs an epilogue. It was wrapped up with letting the readers know that Mitch and Rhea had more children and opened the door for a story b/t Jonas and Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more stories for the kids

pleaseeeeeee

PureSeduction2urMind69PureSeduction2urMind69over 9 years ago
Awesome stories!

I absolutely loved each and every part of this story! Please keep up the good work!!

romantique13romantique13over 8 years ago
This last chapter was damn too funny!!!

Where is Amy? "She didn't come, she got sick of your face." Kyrian replied.

😂😂😂

Well done Olanna...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

I couldn't get past her ending up with her rapist. Even if she ended up enjoying it, he still raped her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES