All Comments on 'Confused'

by bttplglvr

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're you

I'm in the same boat. I'm attracted to women. Can't see going on a date with a dude, never mind marrying and all that.

But when I jerk off, my fantasy thoughts turn to cocksucking, not fucking a girl.

I love women, but I lust men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me to

I'm the same way. I've ducked a few and swallowed. Even let one guy fuck my ads but did not let him cum. He ducked me off while he jacked off. Feel awful all the time.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME

I would say that you are very normal/bi. Most men or bi to some extent, but most will not admit it. Nice story, please continue both your writing and your experimenting.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Good story

I would say bi. Nothing like taking a soft cock in your mouth and feel it harden.

1mbibry1mbibryover 8 years ago
I'm in the same boat...

It was really heartwarming to read your story. My life has progressed in a very similar pattern. I too made my first connection on craigslist and I still occasionally return to the casual encounters section...sometimes I just look at others ads and sometimes I re run my own.

I love the feel of a strangers cock in my mouth and I love to make them cum!

I haven't kissed a man to this day, but I sure do enjoy a nice dick now and again.

Women are still my preference for relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love cock; I love pussy

I had to deal with the guilt feelings for some time too after sucking cock, or being fucked in the ass. After a while I discovered that it was nothing more than a sociological conditioning that I had to let go of and so I did. Now, I am happy to suck a cock, taste a man's ass, swallow his semen, fuck his ass with abandon, and have a man fuck me senseless. I even love the entire male body- muscles, hair, sweat and all. At the same time I get crazily turned on by women constantly. I am bisexual, and I don't mind thinking of myself as gay when I'm sucking cock. In fact the label is liberating and a bit of a turn-on. Enjoy men. I do. I can't get enough of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate labels.

But like you, I love to suck cock. I never see men who attract me in the slightest, but having my mouth used like a pussy thrills me. If that makes me gay or bi then I can live with that.

domehard19domehard19over 8 years ago
amazing

This is the point I am at in my life. I have been thinking what it would be like to suck a cock more and more the only problem I have is if I suck a cock I want the whole experience where I feel it explode in my mouth but in todays world I am very afraid of getting a std. Wish I could get over that fear

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with all read comments. I date women only and only played bi three times. I enjoyed it some but one time I expected id like it more. yet my thoughts constantly turn to my sub side and sucking. tugging. coming. tasting.

generally speakikng though just oral n such the odds of stds n such is low correct ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It sounds like you are a straight guy who just wants to suck cock once in a while. I for one have a fascination with transsexuals (T-Gurls); one of these days I hope to meet one for the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just because you like cock doesn't make you gay!

You enjoy sucking cock...go with it...it doesn't make you gay it just means you like to suck cock...keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just sexual

I'm in that same area of my thinking. I love looking at porn and that includes cocks. But with a woman I want to see her whole body while with a guy I'm only interested in his cock. I'd love to meet a guy who would be ok with just getting naked and massaging each other without it having to go any further, that doesn't make a person gay, just open-minded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved Your Story

As a wanna be cocksucker who hasn't worked up the nerve yet, I found your story to be inspirational. Just hoping I can take the next step as your character did..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My story too

I'm a married guy who also loves BJ porn and eventually acted on it. I found myself fantasizing being in the role of the girl on her knees with the beautiful cock in her mouth looking up at her guy. I love women, love pussy, but once in a while I crave to serve a nice masculine man. On my last business trip, my Craigslist hotel room hookup was with a young athletic guy needing a massage with happy ending. It ended with my first bj to completion, swallowed every drop. Can't wait to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes...

Why label yourself? You like to suck cock and swallow a load of creamy hot cum. One of the commenters said with women he's interested in her entire body, but with men it's just the cock. I get that. Although I haven't acted on it, yet, I get off on the idea of a cock in my mouth sliding in and out, pulsing cum into me. But that is an occasional fantasy, not my 'regular'. Maybe I'll write out my favorite along these lines...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto

Just like several others who have commented, I too am basically a straight guy. As I type this I'm also looking at a very erotic picture of Heidi Klum. But, on a couple of business trips a few years ago, I met a guy in my motel room who I connected with on AOL. I sucked him off till he came in my mouth. We chatted and he left. We were both actually completely naked at the time. I found it very erotic, and would do it again in a heartbeat with the right guy. So, enjoy and don't worry about what label you put on it. I don't think anyone is 100% gay or straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sexually balanced

For me, the right balance is to have pussy on a regular basis, and have sex with another man a few times a year. I know a lot of guys work this way, and many more would if it weren't for the social stigmas. The sexual tension that is often felt in a locker room is undeniable, and so many guys would act on it if it were more acceptable.

I consider myself honest, open minded and sexually balanced.

With a man, I can play the submissive, 'feminine' role if I want to. I love the idea that I can arouse a man, get him hard, then satisfy him too. And he can do the same for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It is so good to suck a cock and swallow cum. I love the feeling of pleasing a man. One thing that is great about it is that you don't have to court a man to suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
go for it

I've been a pussy hound for close to 50 years but when my first wife died I decided to change a lot of things. It was then that I started to think about cock and I finally dared myself to suck dick. I'd had so many great blow jobs in the past that I figured I'd be a natural. So I did the CL thing and, after a ton of bs, finally found myself between a guy's legs with his cock in my mouth. I totally enjoy sucking dick. And I like big loads. I'd really like to get my wife involved but that'll take some time and a soft sell. But I'm working on it. Like a lot of the guys here, to me labels and categories are unimportant. You like it? Do it! You only live once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From a bisexual guy

Love your story, and although I've never worked Craigslist I can understand you completely.

Sounds like you're bisexual, I'm like this. Like other comments stated, I absolutely LOVE watching girls giving blowjobs. Especially closeups, slow-motion, and cum swallowing.

Titles suck, but if I were to describe myself, I think the term is "monoromantic bisexual." Which is to say, I love everything about women (how they're soft, smell so good, cuddling, kissing, foot-massaging and toe-sucking) but I am also VERY infatuated with cock (especially cut, wrapping my lips around a limp dick and feeling it get hard in my mouth, cum shooting in my mouth, and sucking and licking his balls).

I can't see cuddling up with a guy or kissing (though if the right feministic guy came along...) but still adore cock.

Joso

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love your story

damn love the story and I too have the same feelings...love to do a BJ in a car...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Thoughts As Well

Would love to try sucking and licking on a mans low hanging balls and jacking him off while licking his shaft. I love the smell and taste of my wife but have been increasingly thinking of trying a guy as I don't mind the smell of my own musky crotch after a day being confined in my underwear. I think it would be a great thing to try bringing a guy to orgasmic completion and feel his cock pulse out it's sperm on my face and give me the chance to smell and taste his cum..get hot thinking about it.. One day I hope to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!

Reading this story really helped me. I am married and typically identify as straight. But increasingly, I think of sucking cock when I fantasize. I have had a handful of encounters and yearn for more.

There is something so powerful about the dynamic of sucking cock and having a guy explode in my mouth. There is a submissive side to me, as I have always been a people pleaser at heart. The idea of being slightly controlled and guided, yet knowing that what I am doing is driving another guy insane is an amazing feeling. And those last few seconds before the guy starts cumming down my throat, feeling his cock stiffen, swell, and twitch are indescribable.

Being married, I have mixed feelings. I have no romantic desires for men. I am really not attracted to men per se. But I find a stiff cock to be utterly hypnotic. Thinking about one floods my brain. I have tried very hard to dismiss these thoughts, to focus on anything but cocksucking. Try as I might, the thoughts keep coming back. I vacillate between wanting this to all go away, and giving in completely to my lust.

To read this story, and everyone's comments has given me a lot of peace. I know that I am not alone in my feelings. I don't worry about my sexual identity, but only about what I am contemplating doing may interfere with my (sexless) marriage. Perhaps it's the midwestern Catholic guilt programmed into me that I have been trying to undo for years. I know this: Mine are feelings that simply will not go away. But to know that many others like you feel the same way helps me better understand myself, and understand how common this really is. Thanks, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wanting some cock

I also feel the same way.. I seem to be wanting to suck some cock more and more with the passing days..I am a little afraid to try and find someone on Cl..Afraid i will catch some wierd disease from some guy.. I would prefere to meet a guy first to see what he is like.. I would want him to be clean and s.t.d.free..Would be so nice to have a guy like that...Would be happy to go down on him over and over..Might even do the anal thing to with him and see what it feels like to have a nice cock inside of me or have my cock inside of him... Would love to cure my big fantasy of having a guy to do all the sexual things with

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, yes,.

I recently received my first blowjob from a man while replying to a Craigslist ad. We have agreed to meet up again, if I can gain the nerve I will offer a return of services.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
JEALOUS

I soooo envy the character in your story, especially on his third occasion. I would like to take his place in a red hot second. If you aren't too far away, and need someone to get you in a good mood for your next story, please know that I am available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Well written , made me horny for sure, feel free to write more as far as I'm concerned!

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 7 years ago
I would say...

bi but that is my prism love this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Straight Cocksucker

I have met lots of straight guys that will accept blowjobs from other guys - and give them. I sucked my first cock at a very early age and have continued all of my life. I am now in my early 50s and a widower, but even when my wife was alive and we were raising our family, I always found a way to indulge my passion for the taste and sensation of swallowing another man's cum. The advent of Craigslist and other adult hook-up sites like it certainly made it easier for guys like us. I used to travel frequently for business. It was the rare trip that I wasn't in my hotel room servicing a nice cock at least one evening. Some nights, if I were staying in a large metro area like LA/OC, the SF Bay Area or Denver, I might get lucky and host two or three men. My record was 5 in one day/evening. To me, sucking cock never gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Straight guy who likes dick

This sounds like me lol. I’ve never sucked dick. But I keep downloading and deleting Grindr. I ended up meeting up with a guy and jerking off with him. I gave him a handjob last time. It was amazing feeling another mans cock and making it cum. I kept thinking about that as I read this. It’s literally the same way everything happened for me

rushman1ukrushman1ukalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

I met many guys off Craigslist to suck them off. Only one guy wanted us both naked so we could feel each other's bodies up at the same time. Since it's closed, my cock meets have dwindled to zero.

SlaveslutpattycumswallowerSlaveslutpattycumswalloweralmost 3 years ago

You’re just a guy who likes to suck cock and swallow cum. Enjoy the cocks you suck,I do

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

Married guy here that loves to suck cock too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Same here, I love women. My first sex, though, at a very early age, was with another slightly older boy who seduced - molested? - me. I was seven. I guess that’s why I have always been far more sexually aroused by males, although I did Mary and had kids and loved my wife.

I remember the first time I admitted my sexual preference out loud and to myself. I was in my early 20s and was in bed with a woman who asked me if I ever slept with a guy. I admitted I had and suddenly I had to add that I loved being able to turn on a guy.

Ilovebjs1Ilovebjs1almost 2 years ago

Same, straight and into women but got curious younger. Craigslist made it really easy. I had my own place then with no roomie. Flaked on a few people at first but sucked my fair share after I got going. Most of em married. Surprised me how many were looking for dudes to blow them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a married cocksucker. So long as you still satisfy her needs; you remain so. Once you lose the urge to satisfy her needs and only strive to satisfy your own needs, you become a gay cocksucker. Between those two, you are a bi guy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This reminds me of my first time except I was at a public park. I enjoyed sex with a married man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your story is like me Sucking cock and being sucked réults in pleasure followed by guilt.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I would like to try this. A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bi or straight that likes cum. I know a guy eats his cum Only has sex with woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When I went college I discovered guys in public restrooms wanting to suck my cock. I thought what the hell. I let thêm. Wow it was so much better than my girlfriend and they almost all swallowed unlike girls. That started my desire to find male strangers when out in public. Years later now my wife never in the mood to give thêm. Mỹ brother the other đây said his wife will not give any either now. It is not cheating since she making me find it with men. My brother when he is out of town will pick up wơman. Now that is chéating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous