Confusion and Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The top barely covered anything except for her nipples. The curves of her slight breasts were exposed for everyone to see, as was her flat tummy. And the skirt, if it could even be called that, had to have been the shortest one I have ever seen. I would have been surprised it went two inches below her bottom, and on the sides it was slit half-way up anyway. I couldn't believe anyone would wear such a thing, even my daring sister.

"Are you trying to look like a hooker?" I asked. "And where the hell did you get that stuff?"

"Be nice Sophie."

"Well if you're trying to keep the blood out of the brain of every guy who sees you, you're definitely on the right track."

"I don't care how men respond. I'm looking to see if I get a response out of girls."

Instead of asking I simply glanced over at Jennifer and raised my eyebrows.

"I'm not trying to hook up with anybody or anything. I love Jennifer and I'm not getting rid of her. But I want to see how open people are to lesbians here. Back home they didn't take to kindly to it, you know. If we move up here I don't want to have to hide who we are like we do at home."

"I'm sure there's a more discreet way to do this." 'I'm sure there are a thousand more discreet ways to do this,' I thought. But I shouldn't expect anything different from Maggy. She always had to go to extremes. "Oh well, whatever. I take it you two are going out for the night then."

"Yeah. I thought we should check out what it's like."

I actually looked over at Jennifer for the first time now. She wasn't wearing anything nearly so shocking as what Maggy was, but for Jennifer it was adventurous. She was wearing a button up shirt that split at the bottom to reveal her belly button. The shirt was translucent enough that I could see the dark tone of her skin and her bra through it. She also wore a skirt, but hers was a bit more modest, reaching more than halfway to her knees.

I couldn't really see her face as she was busy carefully studying my carpet, but I could tell from the way she squirmed and fidgeted that she was not comfortable with the situation at all.

"All right, have fun. I've got an impossibly large amount of homework to do."

They left, and I went to work. I was taking a Roman Civilization class that I thought would be kind of fun, but I was now regretting it. The teacher was an evil bastard, if not the antichrist himself. He had dropped a five page writing assignment on the class that was due on Monday. While he insisted that he had told us about it two weeks ago, today was certainly the first that I had heard of it.

It was too late to drop the class now, so I went to work and hoped that I could turn out a decent paper by the end of the weekend. The speed of my work was not helped by the thoughts of Linda, and now Maggy and Jennifer, that would be running through my head all weekend.

I worked for several hours, and then awoke to find my head firmly planted in a book. It was time to go to bed, it seemed. Maggy and Jennifer still had not returned by the time I tucked myself in.

My nose woke me up in the morning. Somebody was cooking something. I groggily struggled into some clothes walked out to the kitchen to find Maggy cooking pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"Hey sis, you're finally up. I was afraid you were going to miss breakfast."

"When did you start cooking? I thought you couldn't make anything more complicated than Frosted Flakes."

"I dunno, it's been a while now. I had to learn, it doesn't seem to be on Jennifer's list of hidden talents."

"I can too cook!" Jennifer interjected.

"Yeah, if you want it well done. Like Cajun style."

"Well you're not that great either."

"Don't get sassy, Jennifer. I like you meek, remember?" my sister jibed. "She's gotten real brave since last night. Here I was thinking I would get all the attention, but they all ignored me for her. Do you know how many times she got hit on last night? I lost count! If this keeps up I think we'll completely lose shy Jennifer. We'll just have this smart-ass."

Despite the play arguing I could sense genuine affection between the two. I felt a pang of jealousy. My thoughts drifted to Linda, and my plans of seduction. I still didn't have any ideas yet. But I wouldn't let her get away.

Maggy snapped her fingers in my face. "Anybody home?"

I shook myself out of my thoughts. I must have been spacing-out.

"Where'd you go there? What're you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing. Just envying you two."

"Ah. That reminds me! We went to a store last night and I found something I had to have."

She ran out of the room and returned holding up a new strapon dildo. This one was significantly larger than her previous one.

"I figured Jennifer needed some stretching out to keep her from getting a big head," she explained.

"My envy reminded you of this?"

"No, it reminded me that I'm giving you my old one. So when you find a girlfriend you two can have fun with it."

'Don't you mean if, not when?' I thought. "Thanks," I replied. I could tell that I was blushing a bit.

"Oh shit!" Maggy spun around to her now smoking pancakes. Jennifer giggled at having been proved right.

The breakfast was good anyway. At least better than having cereal for the thousandth time since I'd moved out of my parents' house. After we ate, Maggy took Jennifer to go explore the college campus and I returned to the now diminished mountain of homework. I only half concentrated on the homework, as the other part of my brain was busy thinking of how I was going to get Linda.

Before I knew it hours had passed once more. Jennifer startled me when she burst through the door. She quickly closed it, then plopped down onto the couch panting. She had that mischievous grin again, and when I looked at her questioningly the grin only grew wider.

"I think I lost her," she wheezed out between breaths.

I couldn't help but smile in return. She was changing so much from the sheepishly shy Jennifer I had known before. Our eyes met and locked together. The sexual tension that had been building up inside me from my thoughts of Linda seemed to be leaking out and clouding the room.

I went over to Jennifer, and for the second time I kissed her. This time the kisses were short and frenzied. My hands roamed over her body swiftly, almost roughly, trying to feel all of her at once. I took her hand and bade her follow me into my bedroom.

I lay her upon the bed and flung myself atop her. My mouth was at her neck for a moment while I fumbled with her shirt. Then the shirt was off. Her bra followed shortly. I kissed and sucked and licked and nipped her breasts. I could barely control myself. I moved before thinking, faster than I was thinking, so that my thoughts could not catch up.

Before I even knew what I was doing we were both completely naked. My face was between her legs. My tongue dove into her pussy, trying to emulate what hers had done to mine. My nose snaked through her sparse hair, savoring the scent of her arousal.

Then the strapon Maggy had given me was in my hands. I didn't know how it got in my hands, nor why I was putting it on. When I had it on, my mind finally seemed to catch up. I stopped. This isn't what I wanted.

Jennifer lay on her back on the bed, knees bent, legs spread wide, looking ready to be fucked. The sight was certainly enticing. But this was definitely not what I wanted. I wanted to be in her place, to submit and let myself be taken. But I had gone too far now, there seemed no way out of what I had gotten myself into.

"I - I don't really know how to do this."

"I'll tell you what to do. It's not that hard."

I placed the head of the cock at her entrance tentatively. I froze for a moment, unsure how to proceed. Then I rubbed the head up and down her slit cautiously, trying to coax out some more wetness for a bit longer than was really necessary. I was stalling and I knew it. I made myself start to slowly sink the dildo into her.

It went in fairly easily, telling me that I had gotten her fairly wet already and also that Maggy had probably stretched her a bit already with the larger strapon. When I finally had the full length of it in I just lay atop her for a moment, looking into her eyes. We kissed again, but my heart was no longer in it. I resolved to do what I had already committed to. I began to slowly thrust in and out.

I moved by mouth to her breasts, and took turns sucking first one nipple and then the other. That much at least I could do with conviction. I humped her softly, much more softly than Maggy. It just felt more natural to me that way.

Evidently it was working, because she was panting again. "Yesss. Fuck me. Oh god yesss," she hissed.

'At least she's enjoying it,' I thought. After she came, I lay with my read resting next to hers, taking in the scent of her hair and catching my breath.

Propping myself up on my elbows and looking into her eyes I asked "Did I really do OK."

"It wasn't perfect, but it was good."

"We should probably get dressed before Maggy gets back here and catches us like this again."

I saw Jennifer's eyes dart to something behind me and turned my head to see what it was just as I heard Maggy's voice.

"That was the whole point Sophie."

Maggy was standing behind me, wearing nothing but her new strapon. She was using one hand to guide it towards my pussy.

"No! Maggy, please don't," I pleaded.

She gently pushed the very tip of the cock inside, and then stopped. Her fingertips lightly traced designs of desire over the backs of my thighs. The sensations shot straight into my pussy and lit me on fire with lust. I wanted so badly to be fucked, but not by my sister.

I prayed that she would stop, that she would listen to my first pleading. I couldn't bring myself to ask again. I couldn't give voice to my conflicted desires. I would have done whatever she wanted, but I hoped with all my heart she wouldn't ask me to let her fuck me. Resisting Maggy was becoming more than I could bear.

"I won't, if you promise to do me a favor."

"What's the favor?"

"I can't tell you unless you promise."

For a moment I had an impulse to tell her no, that she would have to fuck me. But I suppressed it. "Okay, I promise."

"All right. Get off of Jennifer and lay on your back, and just watch for a minute."

I complied. She told Jennifer to get down on her knees, and then proceeded to put the plastic cock in her lover's mouth. She pinched and squeezed and caressed her perky breasts while Jennifer moved her head back and forth, expertly sucking the fake cock.

"Jennifer, get back on the bed," Maggy ordered. "Now face me, and stand on your knees above my sister. Now lower yourself down and take her dick in your butt."

I watched from behind she gripped my strapon with one hand and steadied herself with the other. She put the tip of it at her winking back door, which slowly opened to let it in. She lowered herself centimeter by centimeter, until her bottom rested firmly on my hips. The view was spectacular.

"Now love, be a good girl and ride it for me."

So Jennifer did. She used her legs to bounce herself up and down. She went very slowly at first. I could see the dildo tugging at her tight ring every time it pulled out, and pushing it back in every time Jennifer came down. As she became accustomed to the stretching, she increased the speed of her movements. Soon she was moaning in pleasure. Then Maggy ordered her to stop.

"Now lay back and let Sophie play with your tits."

I was happy to perform my task. I rolled her firm nipples between my finger and thumb, slid my palm along the surface of her breasts, and squeezed them gently. I continued my stimulations as Maggy got onto the bed with us. She put the dildo at her lover's entrance and paused.

"Are you ready to take two cocks at once my love?"

Jennifer only grunted and nodded in response. Maggy sank the dildo into her and began thrusting in and out. I attempted to move in and out of Jennifer's ass somewhat successfully, but I was awkward with the strapon and I was in a somewhat difficult position anyway. Still, some movement is better than none and Jennifer certainly wasn't complaining.

Maggy was plowing into Jennifer so hard that Jennifer's ample breasts were bouncing hard. I kept my hand on only one, and placed the other hand so that her breast would bounce into and out of my hand.

I wanted so badly to be in Jennifer's place. To feel both orifices filled up. To feel so stuffed and used and pleased. I could only imagine the dual waves of pleasure flying along her nerves as both her pussy and her ass were fucked.

Soon it was over. Jennifer began cumming long and hard. Her screams went on and on and seemed like they would never stop. I stopped my thrusting for a moment, but when Maggy did not I followed her lead and resumed the motions I had been going through. Just as Jennifer's orgasm subsided another ripped through her and a new round of screaming began. After this orgasm we stopped. The three of us were panting for breath.

Maggy withdrew from Jennifer before moving down the bed and putting her face between Jennifer's legs. I couldn't see what she was doing from my vantage point, but I got the general idea. Jennifer was moaning again, and from time to time I could feel Maggy's hot breath as it drifted along Jennifer's skin to caress my flesh below her. That she was performing a sex act with her mouth so close to my pussy was tormenting. I wanted her to lick me, but the idea repulsed me at the same time.

Then I felt her fingers tracing patterns along the flesh of my thigh. Her fingers crawled up towards my pussy, driving me mad. Then two of her fingers were in me, dancing in and out. I didn't even try to stop her. She had already done this to me once before, and even if she hadn't, it wasn't like she was doing anything I couldn't do for myself. Of course, I couldn't do it nearly so well as she could, but I didn't admit that to myself at the time.

As her fingers tantalized my sex, I began to feel a sort of fuzzy heat building in my belly. I knew what that feeling meant. I was about to have a truly intense orgasm. But that knowledge did not speed it along. I seemed to lay there for an eternity with Maggy stimulating me, a tingling sensation working its way along my nerves to the extremities of my body, feeling myself slowly approaching a cliff.

Suddenly Maggy shoved me over the edge and I took a dive into an abyss of ecstasy. I became detached from reality for a while. The pleasure exploding in my brain became my world. I could tell that my body was quaking, but it was like it was someone else's. I had lost all control for the time being. I lost the ability to even control the sounds coming from my throat. Low, bestial moans and growls tore loose from somewhere deep inside me.

When my brain finally recaptured its control of my body, Maggy was still lapping at Jennifer. I had had enough for the time being.

I managed to extricate myself from the pile. I reclothed myself and returned to the living room to attempt once more to get my paper out of the way. After I sat down I could still hear sounds coming from my bedroom, but they finished soon enough.

Jennifer and Maggy showered again, and then announced that they would be spending another night out on the town. I didn't really mind, as I had become desperately behind on my studies between the sex and my complete inability to focus on anything but sex when I actually tried to do my work. I went to bed before they returned again.

My dreams that night were filled with fantasies of Linda, and fantasies of Maggy. When I woke in the morning, my sheets were damp with my sweat and my juices. Rather than sating my desires, every sexual encounter with Maggy seemed to inflame them and make me want her more. I think we both knew that it was only a matter of time before I gave in to her and we explored our sexual relationship fully, no matter how much I desired to resist.

I got up to use the bathroom, and found myself staring down the hallway at Maggy riding Jennifer's face. 'God they're horny!' I thought. Was it just because they were around me, or were they always like that?

I had only cum twice this weekend, while I was sure Maggy had done so many more times at Jennifer's hands, and Jennifer's orgasms had long ago ceased to be counted. That was a problem I planned on remedying soon.

I stepped into the bathroom, closed the door, and flung my shorts away as soon as I had peeled them off of my legs. I furiously fingered myself. Despite all my recent sexual arousal I didn't immediately cum like I had expected I would. I focused my thoughts on Linda. I thought of me being on my bed, in the position I had had Jennifer in. Linda was above me. She had my hands pinned above my head, and she was softly fucking me. This image brought me over the edge, and I came all over my hand. As my climax hit its height I cried out Linda's name several times, then sat trying to regain my composure.

When I opened the door I nearly jumped out of my own skin. Standing there was Maggy.

"Oh my god you scared the crap out of me!"

"So who's Linda?"

"She's in one of my classes. I've kind of developed a thing for her."

"So you're not... together?"

"I wish."

"So, what's she like."

I described her long wheaten tresses, her slim delicate legs, ample busom, and her burnt-sienna eyes. Only after I had finished did I realize how much longing had gone into my voice. "But I don't think she's a lesbian. I don't really know what to do."

"So. Until this summer you 'weren't a lesbian' either. She'd have to be crazy not to go for you. Now I'm jealous. I really wish you'd let me do more than finger you."

"I'm sorry Maggy. I want to, but you know I can't. I wouldn't be able to handle it."

"It's alright. Just let me know when you change your mind.

"Jennifer and I are going to be leaving after breakfast, so it's so long for now."

We embraced, and just stood for a while silently.

"So do you guys like the college?"

"Yeah. I think we're going to start next quarter. We'd finally get to see each other more than twice a year again." She didn't have to add 'and I'll finally get you to let me fuck you.' We both knew the implications of that statement.

True to what she said they left after breakfast, finally giving me a chance to actually concentrate on my only half-completed homework. That night, I finally formed a plan to get Linda.

12