All Comments on 'Connecting Rod Ch. 01-02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very promising start

Great way of giving us the background information about everyone before the "real" story starts. Don't leave us waiting too long!

Kezza67Kezza67over 14 years ago
Great start.

Great start to what appears to be a very good story. I shall be waiting impatiently for chapters 3 and 4.

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanover 14 years ago
This looks interesting

and I suspect I'll be begging you to post the chapters as quickly as you can. I like getting the history on characters, it helps to make the story more interesting.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice Opening

This rambling introduction is fine with me and the people are likeable and interesting, plus you are an author of repute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like it

This has the makings of a really good story. I look forward to reading more.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 14 years ago
Good start...

Interesting start to your story. Almost missed it scanning thru the titles, until I noticed your handle on it. Glad I spotted it. Looking forward to more.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

Good start.

It's been a while, so I have no idea where this is going!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 5 years ago
Another reread for me...

...it’s been a few years since I last read this, and honestly, I didn’t remember who the author was. But after rereading “Captains Choice”, I skimmed through your other works, and was thrilled to rediscover “Connecting Rod”. Anyway, here I go. As always, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?

Before I was done with the first page I knew you did not know anything about the military.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good writing storyline and presentation and very impressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories