All Comments on 'Connecting Rod Ch. 07-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 14 years ago
Another great one

This is a fine romance and very enjoyable. The time frame fits well and the scenes at the station are perfect. Reminds me a bit of my first job in 72.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

jimdel1jimdel1over 14 years ago
conn. rod......oh, man, a great story!

this story is so great! please keep adding to this as aften as you can! i reccommend this to ALL readers!!!!!!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good reading

When I suggested some dark, I was thinking of a person who

was not nice.... All the characters even the grumpy nurse are awfully nice...

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

Still enjoying this, and fortunately I don't remember what happens, so it's still new to me!

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
@ KarenE

You got me into rereading this excellent romance. Coaster always does such a fine job that I can not understand why there aren't more comments. The fact that I can't remember the rest of the story proves that I am really getting old.

pe1erpe1erover 8 years ago
The Power of Prayer

I like the fact that coaster2 acknowledges the power of prayer, and the support of the Pastor and congregation of the local Church in this story. Too often when Churches and their leaders are referred to in stories on this board it is in a disparaging way.

flareb2343flareb2343over 3 years ago
VOLTAGE

110 & 220 are a thing of the past. 120 & 240 vac is the norm . 60 cycle in the U S & Canada they use 55 cycles, the trouble with 60 cycles which what our hearts work on & people die because of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous