Connecting With Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just looked at each other after hearing all that and moved to hold each in their arms. They visibly wept. I just sat completely drained from my expiation. There was no other way I could have said it. Lying would have lost one or both of them. But it did create a moment of sheer panic in me as I grasped the significance of the moment.

They were still holding each other and briefly looked at me in my disarray. Then I was astounded. Jean held Gillian's face in her hand and kissed her full on the mouth. No reservation. Gillian looked shocked for a moment and then responded by pushing her own tongue back into Jean's mouth. I just watched agape. They were frantic with each other, high on the afternoon's action for Gillian and on the underlying sexuality of the evening for Mum. I couldn't work out who moved fastest but in the end Gillian was on her knees between Jean's legs pushing Jean's dress up her thighs and god Jean had no panties on, completely naked above her stockings and belt. Jean tore Gillian's blouse open to try to reach her breasts but Gillian was more steadfast in pushing Jean back to give access to the lips Gillian was after – her cunt.

I simply watched as they got lost in their reverie. Jean leaned back into the sofa and let Gillian do what she was going to do. I never had any incline that she was attracted to women. But she was relentless in her pursuit of Jean's core.

My only reaction was to accept with gratitude what was happening and get my prick out to look after myself as I watched them loving each other. And they were passionate. Gillian was voracious in seeking out Jean's cunt.

Jean relaxed into the onslaught she was being given. Gillian sought her vaginal opening and pushed her tongue into her, sweeping from her clit down to the end of her vulva without mercy. I noticed Jean rising to it holding Gillian's head as close as she could without stopping her assaulter's breathing. Mum was getting very close as Gillian swept up relentlessly to her clit and circled it delicately yet intensively until Mum burst into a scream that she was cuming and begging Gillian not to let go but to stay there please and just do her as she had never been cummed before.

Jean came down from her high and pulled Gillian up to kiss her mouth that had just been at her central core. They hugged as if it were their last. Turning to me, Gillian announced, "Ian that was a complete surprise to me that that could have happened with Jean."

"Gillian now its my turn. Please come up here and let me be down there between your thighs."

Ignoring me they proceeded to switch places so that Jean could look after Gillian. I was perfectly happy to witness all this. But as Jean entered Gillian's cunt, Gillian beckoned me to get behind Mum on the floor. She was urging me to fuck my mother. Gillian. I took in the significance of this and moved quickly removing my denims and pants and shoes and socks till I just had a shirt on and open.

As Mum began to enter Gillian with her mouth and tongue I sidled up to Mum and lifted her skirt up. Her bum was proudly in front of me. I ran my hand from her coccyx to her clit, sweeping her wetness all over her and my prick. I was ready to fuck my Mother and Gillian was totally accepting of this highly significant action. I entered her vagina rapidly. Mum knew I was going there as soon as she felt my hands on her hips. We swiftly got into reciprocal movements as Gillian lifted her hips to allow Jean to sweep across her cunt. Mother adjusted her thighs to allow me full access up her vagina and I pressed home until I was fully up to her cervix. I hadn't cum all day and was very high. Mum less so but still found what was happening a revelation. Gillian just beamed as she watched me fucking her mother-in-law. As Jean brought Gillian off I found I could readily let go now after so much tension and high over the day. We came as Jean shouted for me to cum as she had taken Gillian over the top to both their satisfaction.


Reader this story ends here. No doubt my characters will re-emerge in further stories.

12