All Comments on 'Connie & Becka: New Old Friends'

by leyna32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful.

Wonderful beginning to what should be a great story. I enjoyed reading this story & I can't wait to read more of it. You should continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you've come a long way

Your writing continues to improve. You've added to and embellished this story. And I agree with the earlier comment -- this needs another chapter or three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was good but the revelation at the end was not necessary. It ruined the organic flow of the story. It was like everything fell in place by chance and then wham! Everything was planned because all lesbians are conniving right?

I will say that the lack of male bashing, religious bashing, and political leanings was refreshing. With so many platforms that deal with those subjects it is annoying that authors insists on writing about them here. I doubt someone prejudice comes to this site to change their belief system. If you view your erotic stories as activism then you are delusional.

For the sake of sanity turn your activism off for a while. Maybe the world won't be as divided if this site sticks to eroticism and stays neutral in other subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a good thing stories are not real. As a matter of fact I thank authors that remind readers stories are not real. Those who put the disclaimer right at the top. Yet people ignore those messages and use stories as bastions to find meaning in their lives. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous