Connie & Her Greek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

I reached down and encircled both hands around his long, thick, throbbing love hose. He got the hint, and he scooted up, aligning his hips with mine. He pushed himself up on his powerful arms, and I guided his love rocket with both hands as he slowly sank between my widespread legs. When I felt the very tip pushing my pussy lips even further apart, I came. He slowly slid into me, about a millimeter at a time, and when I finally felt his balls pressed up against my vaginal lips, I came again.

He started pumping in and out of me ever so slowly at first, but gradually increasing the pace, until he was thrusting into me about once every second. On one outward stroke, he paused, only his cock head still inside of me. I only had a moment to wonder what he was doing, as now his full 8 inches slammed into me so hard and fast, that I instantly came. As my come began to ooze all over the exterior of his deeply-buried shaft, I felt his warm ooze starting to fill every recess of my innermost caverns. Feeling him pulse and twitch and come inside of me, I came yet one more time. He retreated out to his cock-head again, and then slammed into me hard one more time, and I felt his second burst flood into me.

Atlas collapsed on top of me, his lips kissing my eyelids, my lips, my breasts and nipples, even as his cock continued to throb deep inside of me.

I didn't want his magnificent cock ever to retreat. As we lay with our arms and legs entwined around each other, and his twitching cock still deeply buried in my soaking-wet pussy, our panting slowly calmed enough for me to talk.

"Who ARE you?" I asked breathlessly. "And how come an ancient Greek statue I saw 10 years ago looks EXACTLY like you?"

"You know about the statue?"

"KNOW about it? I knelt down and sucked it, and made it come in my mouth even though it was marble. It was the strangest experience of my life."

"That was YOU?" Atlas asked in disbelief.

"What do you mean, that was me? You sound like you were there!"

"I was. That was me you were sucking on. And you did a MAGNIFICENT job! I think I started to fall in love with you a little even back then."

"I don't understand. How could that marble statue be you?"

"I told you my name is Atlas. I am the REAL Atlas, the one from Greek myth. Every few years, I liked to take a break from carrying the earth around on my shoulders, and actually VISIT spots on the planet I was carrying. One year, on a whim, I visited old Celtic Ireland. There I met this beautiful young redheaded sorceress, and she fell in love with me. But I was such a fool, and I was in too much of a hurry to get back to my job of carrying the earth around on my shoulders, to even notice this stunning beauty. Broken-hearted, she got so mad at me, that she put a spell on me, and turned me into a stone statue."

"Uh-huh, sure. A Celtic sorceress turned you into a statue."

"Yes, she did. She looked just like you, same beautiful freckles and shimmering red hair. She said I would find her again if and when I ever opened my heart to accept a woman's love. And if I didn't know better, I'd swear I had found her--you--again. But I know you couldn't possibly be that same beautiful Connie from 1500 years ago."

"CONNIE? Her name was Connie? But MY name is Connie, and I am of Celtic heritage."

"Really? Have you been alive for 1500 years?"

"NO," I chuckled. "At least, I can't remember anything from more than 30 years ago. But please, do go on with your story."

"Luckily, a lesser-known Greek demi-god named gravity figured out how to keep the earth in its place in my absence, while I was a statue. Anyway, this lovely sorceress told me that only the love of a good woman could turn me from marble back into human form again, and only if I ACCEPTED her love would I be able to STAY human. I stayed a statue for 1,500 years, until your lusty and loving attentions awakened me ten years ago. But I was still such a fool, I didn't feel anything for you then, and after you left, I turned back into a statue because I hadn't opened my heart to you. I even met you one more time after that, we made love again with me as your first boyfriend."

"That was YOU? You do look like him!"

"You seemed confused when I told you, 'We gods take an oath to serve mortals. I hope I have served you well.'"

"How did you KNOW that?"

"I told you, I am a Greek god, and I've had a part in your life for 1500 years. But even when I became your boyfriend about 8 years ago, I still couldn't open my heart to you, my sorceress, and you once more turned me back into a statue. But now that I have found you yet again, I won't make that mistake again, my sweet Connie."

"And why not?"

"Because I can feel your love for me, and it has opened my heart at last. I love you, my sweet, sweet Connie. After 1500 years, I finally accept your love for me, and I truly love you with all my heart."

"Oh, one blow job and one fuck, and now you LOVE me?"

"It's more than that. Remember, I am a Greek god, and I can see inside a human heart."

"Oh, REALLY? Then what do you see inside mine?"

"You were bitter and vindictive toward me 1500 years ago. But the centuries have mellowed your heart, and now you are a kind and caring, loving and giving woman, but a lonely woman who needs a man to be there for her, a woman who loves giving and receiving pleasure with the right man in a committed, loving relationship. Only you never found the right man for the job, until now."

"Oh, and you are that right man, I suppose?"

Atlas didn't answer my question with words. Instead, he pushed himself upward by his mighty arms, and then slammed himself down on top of me, his cock pulsing and throbbing as it once more thrust deep into me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist, resting my feet on his tightly-muscled ass cheeks as I drew him deeper and ever deeper inside of me. He wrapped his arms around my back, and his soft lips kissed my lips so sweetly and gently. I opened my mouth slightly, and began circling my tongue very slowly around his soft, sensuous lips. He parted his lips, and his tongue playfully wrestled mine before slipping slowly into my mouth. As we french-kissed, he drew himself up and out of me again, but I pressed down powerfully on his ass with my feet, until his magnificent 8-inch cock was once more buried in me up to his balls.

He filled me up so completely now, and it felt so terrific, that I tingled from head to toe, writhing on the bed, moaning his name over and over again until I came more forcefully than I ever had in my life. Just as I started to come, so did he, and I could feel our well-blended passion juices oozing out of my pussy and down onto my thighs and my tummy.

Atlas spoke at last. "So, tell me, answer your own question. AM I the right man for you?"

"Yes, oh yes! You are SSSOOOO right for me."

We then hugged and kissed for about ten minutes, his cock still hard and buried inside of me. I was now totally, helplessly in love with him.

"But if we are to have a real relationship," I continued, "we have to be totally honest with each other. Your COME may be easy and wonderful to swallow, but your story of Greek gods and Celtic sorceresses isn't. So tell me, who are you REALLY?"

"You don't believe I'm the Greek god Atlas?" he asked with a slightly-sad, deeply-disappointed expression.

"No, I don't. You need a better story than that."

Atlas thought long and hard before answering me. "OK, how's this. Ten years ago, I was 29, and looked pretty-much as I do now. My father and I read that the art museum was having an exhibit of ancient Greek statues. So we cooked up this scheme to make a FAKE Greek statue, and pass it off to the museum as the real thing for a lot of money. We knew that Greek statues tend to be, umm, shall we say generously proportioned, between the legs, and as I am that way, too, we decided to use me as the model for our forgery. So my dad sculpted me in the buff, using some very old marble to make it look genuine, and I lay low for a few months so nobody would see the similarity between me and this supposedly ancient statue. We were paid $3 million for this statue. There, is that a better story?"

"Only if it's true. It DOES sound more believable. But didn't you guys ever get caught?"

"No, never."

"Then why do you tell me this story now. Aren't you afraid I'll turn you in to the authorities?"

Atlas smiled and kissed me. "Do you love me?" he asked, as his long, thick cock once more twitched and pulsed deep inside of me.

"Of course, I do, darling," I replied, squeezing my pussy muscles tightly around his still-throbbing cock.

"Then that's why I can tell you this story without fear that you'll turn me in."

Atlas and I have been married for almost 20 years now. Sometimes when we make love, the strangest and most mystical feelings wash over me, so that I start to wonder whether he is truly the ancient Greek god Atlas after all, and the art-forgery story is the real fiction. It doesn't really matter: I love him with all of my heart and soul, he rocks my world, curls my toes, dampens my pussy, quickens my step, and makes my heart beat faster at the mere thought of him. And when it comes right down to it, that is all I really need to know.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12