Conquered!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radovain
Radovain
18 Followers

"Ahh.. Uhhh.. Unnh!" I want more! "Oohh.. Ohhh.. Uhhh..Unnh.."

His breath comes in hard gasps, but otherwise silent.

"Ahh.. Ahh.. Ohhh.." I wrap my legs around him tightly. He pounds me with his cock. His huge cock. Harder, faster.

"Ohhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhh," I am screaming. It feels so good.

His pulsating penis so hard. His balls smack against my wriggling bottom. He wraps his paws around my hips, his nails digging in, stilling my wriggle.

"Do you like that?" he growls, pulling out.

"Uh-huhh," I moan, "I h-like it a h-lot. Hnnngh!!" He slams back into me, propelling my clamped ass into the mattress.

He increases the rhythm and I keep pace, matching stroke for stroke. My stiffening body shudders as I relish my cunt clamping down on his dick. He pounds me even faster and deeper and the fever seizes me.

"How's that feel baby...Hmmm...Feel good?" He mocks me.

"Answer me bitch." He growls. Each time he pounds in his pulsating hardness, its head bangs up against my cervix. Digging his fingernails into my fleshy buttocks, he mauls my body with each savage jolting thrust.

Oh, he is so wicked! "Yes...Yes..It feels good..." I moan. My hands encircle his glistening back.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"N...NO!"

"That's a good girl."

"Bastard!!"

"Yes! Come for me you big-bottomed bitch!"

Tremors overtake me.

He pulls up supporting his torso on outstretched arms. With renewed ferocity, he pummels his cock in and out of my vanquished pussy. My eyes shut tightly and then open them wide in shock as sensations overwhelm me. Shocks traverse my whole body as I shake like a log in a hurricane. My mouth hangs open and screams issue forth. I pulse and throb with the whirling sexual tornado as it blankets my whole body.

I am becoming breathless. "Oh! Oh, my God!"

"Bitch!"

"Agh, it hurts!"

"You lying bitch."

"Take it out, you pig."

"I will do no such thing."

"OH! Don't do this."

"I must!"

"You must stop, ohhhh."

"Bitch, you like it, don't you?"

"You shouldn't fuck me anymore. Agh! God, you're so big!"

I not so much cry out, as moan out my passion. "Oh shit. Yes, fuck me. Oh lord give it to me. It feels so strong. You are so hard. I'm going to come agh!"

"Who owns your little pussy now?" THE leering face asks.

I look up at his body pistons up and down, moaning and groaning with each powerful stroke."You do. Oh fuck, you do!"

His gloating face looks like a demon's."Louder!"

I no longer care. "Oh FUCK you dooo AGH!" My loins vibrate as if on their own accord.

"You love it now don't you?"

"Oh yes! Your cock feels good in me."

"Tell me how much you like this big dick in your pussy?" Ben began to fuck her faster and a little harder.

"AH AH GOD. I love your big cock in me!" I hate myself, but the words keep tumbling out of my mouth.

"Yes bitch!"

"Oh FUCK ME eeeeeeee!"

Closing my eyes, feeling my tongue fencing with his, feeling his teeth, the roof of his mouth savouring the taste of whiskey in his mouth. Abruptly, I hoist my knees, wrapping my legs around my ravisher's heaving buttocks. Moments before the cords in my neck and thighs stand out hard and tense during our rumble; they still stand out, but now from ecstasy as I writhe beneath him in the feverish wantonness.

The eruption starts from deep inside my vagina sweeping through my whole body. His clenching fingers dig into my quivering buttocks. My pussy spasms, pulling at the invading cock. The ache within me swells, becoming uncontrollable. My back arches sharply as tremors overtake me. He keeps pounding as I crest the wave of climax. For a whole minute, it seems I am lost in ecstasy.

As the shudders leave me, I open my eyes. Above me, my assaulter's eyes roll about, tongue hanging from an open mouth. My gasps and his grunts mix and match in ecstatic unison with each stabbing thrust of his rutting cock. My head rocks from side to side. Occasionally I look down between us at my rutting, quaking body as his prick drives in and out. My breasts bob up and down in time with our heaving hips, my nipples feel like spikes jutting up from the pink aureoles and my knees hang high, parts widely on either side of him. His skin glistens with sweat, matting his hair.

His mouth starts to run, vomiting obscenities.

"OH FUCK YOU. YOU'RE SO TIGHT."

"Fuck you, you bastard!"

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT I AM FUCKING YOU AT LAST!"

"OH GOD!"

"WORK IT, WITH THAT SWEET ASS OF YOURS."

"NO! YES! YOU BASTARD!"

"SHIT, HERE IT COMES, HERE IT COMES BABY."

"OH FUCK!" I pant. I grab his undulating buttocks and squeeze them as he thrusts back and forth until he stops pounding and starts to jerk.

"YES, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, SQUEEZE IT...AGGGHHHHHHHHH."

"AGH!!" My mouth fly open as a second orgasmic wave consumes me, a sweeter and less intense glow that lingers.

He screams, filling my ears as the shock of his imminent release engulfs him. "TAKE IT, TAKE IT ALL!! AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "...

The first charge of ripe seed floods my welcoming womb. My pussy contracts and expands, milking the rest of his seed from him. I feel each squirt like a jet of hot water. "Oh YES! LET IT ALL OUT!"

Shot after shot sperm spurts out of his rutting cock, flooding me with string after string of hot liquid. "AGGHHHHHHH " He grunts with each shot.

... SQUIRT, SQUIRT...

"AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "...

SQUIRT.

His screams descend to shrieking as his balls empties. With a moan, he collapses onto my yielding breasts. Our heavy breathing rents the air. His hands reach out and clasp mine. Fingers intertwine and we grip each other. That's the first consummation with my future husband!! Your body conquers me but I entice you and you know I know. So while your hard muscles mould my soft curves and crush my flesh under yours, it's not a battle of bodies but of minds. You subdue my body but I want your mind. He conquers me that day but from then on, I plot his conquest. Two years later, we marry.

Radovain
Radovain
18 Followers
12