All Comments on 'Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 04'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!

I really love your stories. Please don't take forever to write the next chapter. I can't take the wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
eeeeeee

....

Words fail me.

YOU - NEXT CHAPTER - Aaaagggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes yes yes yes yeeesss! More, more, soon please...

Oh, and at the end of the third chapter, with the thing about Princess Jolina, I thought he knew...? Unless he doesn't know her name, which would make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You can't leave us hanging here!!!!!!

S-

You done it again. I can't wait for the next chapter. The piece is flawless and well-written. One suggestion though, why is the female in your stories always so passive?? The male is always in control of the female as if they have no choice but to follow the passion. Maybe Jolie could fight back (at least maintain some dignity she deserve, not as a princess, but as a female). I am not criticizing your story here because I love them. I just thought instead of having the man have all the says, why couldn't the woman's sensuality contol the man and make them lose control? Hope to see the next chapter soon!!! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wo

Wow

What a wonderful chapter. You're a gifted writer

Please dont leave us hanging it was wonderful!

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desirealmost 19 years ago
Ahh

I love reading your stories. I like how the man is in control of her body...it's sooo hot! But hey, that's just me ;) I wish I could find a guy that could kinda like seduce me lol. Anyway, great job with this story, it was excellent!

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 19 years ago
Wow...

...she's escaping. Hopefully she gets away and stays away for some time. Then maybe he'll appreciate her.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Wonder what he'll do when he realizes she's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yay!

You are an amazing writer! The story is wonderful, like all of your stories! Thank you for the great read and I can't wait for the next. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
incredible.

I love all of your stories but they aren't long enough! please write more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

wow i loved this chapter i can't wait for the next ur an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Finally

Yah! Finally a new chapter...hope the next one will be out soon :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More, more, more

I have been waiting for chapter 4 with baited breath. Keep going you are an awesome writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE

Great chapter, cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another amazing installment

I am soooo looking forward to the next story. You ended this chapter with real suspense!! I can't wait until the next one. I love all your stories. BB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OH MY, OH MY!!!

This story just keeps getting better!!! Please write more soon before I die of anticipation!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sheesh

finally the new chapter! i love all your stories, and cannot wait for the new chapter for this story-the suspense is killing me !- and the Vampire Seduction story also. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Conquered: Spoils of War Ch.1-4

Totally amazing! although i don't normally read from this section of Literotica i ran upon this by chance of a keyword. i can't imagine what will happen next! and can't imagine waiting to find out what does happen! please be merciful and give your fans the next Chapter....i am in awe of such skill and how the story builds...i will continue to read on further and will also read your other stories...Thank you for your gift of words so lovely put together. you have a new fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it coming

This chain story has captured my attention and I am already anxious to read the next chapter. Please keep this story going!! A longer chapter would really keep readers more satisfied until the next chapter becomes available. I love your imaginative style of this story!

Artificial_IArtificial_Ialmost 19 years ago
FINALLY!!!!

Amazing!!!! I have been waiting for this!!!! Thank you!!! Your such a talented writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
...

To 'You can't leave us hanging here' it's a non-reluctance story, she's supposed to be hesitant, not take control that would ruin the story. Besides, I love it the way it is. =] Not that I'm saying you don't, because you yourself said you did, just thought I would make a comment.

Anyway, to the author-- I love everything you write, it's all written with an infectious enthusiasm. All your stories are wonderfully passionate. Keep up the amazing work. =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yay!

finally! some more. now, if we could just convince you to do more, yet... thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

You must update more chapters of your story. Your audience craves to find out what will happen next! Hopefully there will be some form of happy ending..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow wow wow

That was wonderful...an excellent chapter again...I always get so excited to see a new chapter. Don't make us wait too long for the next one :P

NaomiRoseNaomiRoseover 18 years ago
Perfect chapter!

That was the most exciting thing I have read in a long time. So much passion in two short pages. It's like straight from a novel or an extremely good motion picture. I know Arik's supposed to be the bad guy, but I hope he takes possession of Jolie again...and soon. Just like a hope that you update this story with the next chapter soon and very soon.

addendum...I can't believe I just saw chapter this today...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful...!!!

Really enjoyed your stories... i've read all your stories and loved them all. Can't wait for the rest of the chapters. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes!

Wonderful story! I love it that she finally got some backbone! Arik will learn not to mess with her. When are you posting the next chapter? Soon , right...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVE IT

WOW.THIS CHAPTER ROCKS. I HOPE JOLIE BRINGS ARIK TO HIS KNEES SOON AND HE LEARN SOME HUMILITY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
miss you

please come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hope you continue on

You have me hooked on this story. Please don't stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Update please!!

I know that Jolie is feeling like she expects more from Arik and she wants him to treat her as an equal, but it's not in Arik's nature and it SHOULDN'T be. He's king. I think he loves her and will hopefully get her back and even 'cross palms' but he is the dominant force, he should be able to have her whenever he wants. To take her when he pleases...I love men like that.

I love this story too BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but grammar?

Not just this entry, but all of the four chapters of this series. Perhaps consider having a friend proof-reading your stuff before submitting it? Because the grammar, spelling, and all-around silly (like leaving out the first letter of your main character's name) mistakes are distracting and make a compulsive freak's (like me) head explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Dang

Beautifully written and executed. I normally don't leave comments. . .but this is too good to be true. Keep up the good work!

whimsy

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
More!

More! What happens next? A beautifully written story!

snowflakelaiasnowflakelaiaover 18 years ago
more, pleaaase....

i bookmarked ur stories. i'm totally hooked on the story and looking forward to reading more about Jolie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

hi i think your stgory is great u so have 2 write more i am dying 2 find out what happens to jolie as she is in love with her master but pines for her home world an di am dying to know if she makes it back and what the king does about it and when she has his child what sex is it i really love your story it is wonderful please update it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

* Beautiful story with much detail without loosing itself too much into detail ... just great !

* Rich and good interactions between characters

just loved the story and hope it continues ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

More please, im totally hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it!

what happens next, I cant wait to find out, excellent writing, please dont stop, you have gift.

riot315riot315over 15 years ago
Um...

I thought she was pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is perfect--

" ... with more enthusiasm than skill as she took control. "

(but enthusiasm is so much more fun than skill)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She could reach all kinds of things within herself--

that he--couldn't?--or he didn't know she could?

She'd "been going transcontinental."

She was "following the right line."

Read about her in the morning papers--

(you've really got to stop)

(playing like this)

(i don't give a fuck if you're a rabbit)

(that doesn't mean you're god--)

(well, one of them--)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Does the poor thing ever get real food?

All we've seen her do is eat fruit & wine or mead. Poor little lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

Please write more stories of arik & Jolie. I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can this story be found as a book?

Can this story be found as a book? Because I would love to have this a book on my shelves. It's well written and oh so captivating.

I must read more, so I'll hurry along and move on to the next chapters.

m1km1n30m1km1n308 months ago

Oh she gave him some fight back and he wasn’t expecting the feistiness. Good for her, she let her inner princess go to battle instead of being the usual frightened captive. He needed to know everything isn’t his due, especially her body and will. It was actually hotter seeing her resist to the point that he had to dom her so completely to force her submission, and not just have her acquiesce due to a sense of helplessness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous