Consensual Philandering

Story Info
Hot lawyer wife gets banged with husband's consent.
4.4k words
4.13
80.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't get me wrong. I am all for romance, marriage and true love. As a matter of fact, I am married to the guy who devirginized me. We were classmates in law school and the romance started off in quite a rush. We were both drunk, we got down to kissing and necking and before we both knew it, we were constantly seeing each other. Date night would consist of sitting down at my parents' porch with Hans telling me about his sexual escapades back in high school and college. Those stories got me hot and wet, and for a virgin, that was quite disconcerting. I would come to the verge of an orgasm, not knowing what it really was. Needless to say, Hans got me, or rather, my pussy, primed for the ''kill''.

Not long after that, we had sex. His for the umpteenth time, mine for the first time. We both came from a drinking session with our other buddies from law school and somehow, we landed in a hotel. We got down to kissing, and undressing, and soon, we were both naked in bed. The lights were off, Hans turned them on. And then, much to his surprise and my amazement, his cock slipped comfortably inside my wet and waiting pussy. He pulled it out and I was amazed at how imposing it looked. Hans told me to caress it. I masturbated his cock and he writhed in pleasure, with his eyes closed. He reached for my clit and started rubbing it while sucking my nipples. It was mind-blowing. And as I tried to make sense of it all, I suddenly felt a warm surge inside me, like something was waiting to explode. It started as a small fire inside my pussy and it spread all throughout, leaving a wake of a numbing white, hot pleasure in its path. I was now panting like a bitch that I was, and I closed my eyes, feeling shamed by my lust. I let go of his cock while I concentrated on my pleasure. Without even knowing or feeling it, Hans had three fingers deep inside my pussy, and as I was about to reach my orgasm, he told me to open my eyes and look down at what he was doing to me. I saw him thrusting his big, fat fingers inside me --- wet and glistening with my juices.

"Ohhhhh...."

"Baby, don't close your eyes. Look at me. I want you to remember who gave you this much pleasure."

"Oh my God!!! I think I'm about to come! Babe! Oh my God!"

And as I said those words, Hans quickly dove down and as his fingers thrust inside me frantically, his tongue lapped at my clit, bringing me to an explosion of desire, lust and abandon.

I lay limp on the bed, disbelieving at how wonderfully delicious my body felt when Hans stood up in front of me in all his naked glory, with his huge, red cock in full view.

"My turn!"

He spread my legs with his feet in reckless abandon, eager to get his fully erect and hot cock inside my warm and wet pussy.

"OH GOD!!! Damn, woman, you are soo tight!!!"

"Uuungh!!! Ohhhh!!!", I screamed.

He thrusted slowly at first, and the pain shot through my entire body, as if I got struck by lightning. I shut my eyes and bit down hard on his shoulder to keep myself from screaming. The pain was unbearable.

"Relax. It's gonna get better. Trust me. Uunnggghhh!!!"

Hans started thrusting a bit faster. As if clockwork, I started to move my hips to meet his thrusts. Somehow, it did get better.

He thrusted deeply while we moaned. His was in ecstasy, mine was mixed with pleasure and pain. Soon, the thrusting became urgent, hot, furious.

"Baby!!! Ohhhh!!! You're the best!"

"FUCK ME!!!"

"No! Don't say that! I want this to be special. You're not a slut. You're going to be my wife."

"Oh, God!!! Fuck me!!!"

"I told you not to say that!!! Shit!!! You're turning me on!!! SLUT!!!"

"FUCK ME!!!"

Our orgasms joined not long after that. And when I got up, the bed was soaked with both our sweat and my virginity. I guess that was what got him hooked. And it was what I got addicted to. GOOD, HOT, PASSIONATE, FURIOUS SEX. And well into 3rd year law, I found myself pregnant. We got married. I eventually became a lawyer, while Hans worked in the corporate security industry. We live in a modest home with 4 beautiful children.

Hans is a BIG GUY. 6' 2'' and well-built. He is what Filipinos would call ''mestizo'' and he's pretty good-looking. He has a commanding presence and he's very attractive since he has probably one of the nicest smiles a guy could ever have --- not to mention a perfect set of teeth. I, on the other hand, am petite, in a 5' 1'' frame, olive-skinned with a generous spattering of freckles in the cutest of places (wink, wink). I can't consider myself as pretty or cute, but I am quite attractive. I still managed to keep my svelte figure even after four kids, and my ass is to die for.

The love Hans and I have for each other is, needless to say, eternal. Both Hans and I have been through a lot and through all the fights, the glass-breaking, the good times, we stuck it out with each other, no matter what. Well into the 8th year of the marriage, though, sex was getting a wee bit monotonous, and it was a constant source of struggle between us. Hurtful words would sometimes seep out, showing Hans's sexual restlessness. He told me how it worries him to have gotten me as a virgin and he'd go on to explain that my lack of sexual experience with other men before our marriage would creep in and in due time, knowing the sensual animal that was lurking inside me, he was quite sure that I would go off looking for other experiences in bed with other people.

I hated him for that. Partly knowing that he spoke the truth.

We tried role-playing. We tried bondage. I even allowed him to perform anal sex on me. We tried video recordings. Poetry reading while making love. Oils, lubes, gadgets. Name it. While the pleasure was unique in all those given times when we experimented, it somehow widened the sexual gap that was slowly growing between us. And we were in a mad dash to save the sex, knowing that if we lost it, then we would have to struggle with the marriage, too.

I am no ordinary lawyer. While the legal profession is harsh and mostly male-dominated, I commanded a certain presence in court. I would never leave a courtroom without winning an argument or getting reliefs for my client. And my courtroom conquests earned me the ire of a lot of my colleagues, some of whom branded me as a bitch in high heels. It wasn't long before I got myself in the legal limelight, handling one of the most controversial cases that landed me in the news almost nightly.

Big clients came pouring in after that. While most of them came because of the law firm, I was the go-to-gal in the office, and the boss would assign me to deal with the high-profile clientele, one of whom was a cute and tall Chinese businessman belonging to one of the formidable family-owned corporations in the country that lorded over the industry since time immemorial.

Chuck's problem was indeed a dilemma. His family corporation was at the brink of getting closed down by the government, and amidst the goal of staying afloat, his family members were squabbling amongst themselves for corporate control. So while I had to deal with the legal battle, I also had to deal with the emotional one --- and it was what made the work interesting. It was also what made Chuck my constant caller, calling me even in the wee hours of the morning whenever he felt insecure as to what would become of their family empire.

The legal battle was dirty, messy even. Politicans came. Politicians saw. And politicians solicited money. Chuck's family had no problem with that kind of thing. Money changed hands, and soon the dust settled and the legal battle shifted from the front of the television cameras to the stoic solitude of the courtroom where, thanks to years of practice and mentoring by my boss, would stay there, immobile and frozen for the next 30 years or so --- enough time for Chuck's family empire to recoup and rake in money to pay for them --- the legal strategy that Chuck's family wanted and now had, thanks to me.

The constant telephone calls made Chuck and I close friends. Conversations would start out inquiring about the status of the cases but would quickly dissipate into "How are yous" and "What did you guys do over the weekends" kind of thing. Soon enough, both Chuck and I could feel the sensual tension over the wire, and we would struggle with it in awkward pauses of silence --- both of us waiting to exhale.

In one of Chuck's late-night phone calls, Hans woke up. I mouthed to him that I was on the phone with Chuck. As I turned my back, Hans suddenly embraced me from behind and started kissing my ear. It got me hot. And it felt kinda naughty to be on the phone with Chuck and having Hans touch me and kiss me in the way I imagined Chuck would.

Hans managed to get me downright naked. And as he lifted my ass off the bed, Hans proceeded to enter me from behind. It took all my willpower not to moan. Chuck was going on and on about how cool his trip abroad was and was hinting that maybe I should accompany him on the next one, while Hans's cock was thrusting deep inside my wet, sopping pussy. I closed my eyes and listened to Chuck's deep voice. I concentrated on the cock inside my pussy. Then back to Chuck's voice. And in between my "ahas" and "that's nice", a huge wave of orgasm wracked my body. I felt Hans convulse, shiver and thrust into my pussy even harder. He also came quietly. And when I looked up at him, he put one finger over his lips, motioning me to be quiet. Hans turned me over and started eating my wet pussy. It was all I could do not to moan.

"What's the matter?", asked Chuck.

"No, nothing. My foot got caught in the bedcovers."

"Oh. I didn't know you were in bed..."

"I would almost always be in bed when you'd call at ungodly hours."

"Sorry..."

"That's okay. I like hearing your voice..."

"Really?"

And as Chuck's sultry voice rang in my ear, Hans's cock entered me missionary-style. Hans whispered to me to close my eyes. God! It felt sooo good! Hans's slow thrust made my pussy even wetter and hotter. What is this guy up to? I thought to myself.

I decided to play along.

"Do you find me attractive?" I whimpered into the receiver.

The question caught Chuck by surprise. "Of course." He managed to blurt out after a long awkward pause. "I've had a crush on you ever since I met you..."

The sentence trailed off and I knew that I had to go for the kill. Hans looked up at me, disbelieving, but with a smug smirk on his face. He thrusted deeper and harder now. And I could hear my wet, slobbering pussy with his every thrust.

"I find you really cute, too..." I replied.

"Really?" Chuck was pleasantly surprised.

And with that, Hans thrusted even deeper.

"Do you find me sexually attractive?" I began to purr.

Chuck was obviously taken aback by my boldness. I was, too. But the heat of my body and the furious thrusting of Hans's cock inside my now well-lubricated and hungry pussy made me shed all my inhibitions.

"Well..." Chuck began.

"Well what?" I teased.

"I do."

"Do you fantasize about me?" I prodded even further.

"YES!!!"

I continued my assault. "Have you ever had phone sex?"

"God! You're turning me on..." Chuck was now hooked.

"Good. Can I put you on speaker?"

And with that, I pushed Hans off me and placed the phone on the cradle and pushed the speaker.

"I'm in bed. And I'm naked." I boldly declared.

"What about him?" Chuck was obviously worried.

"He's not home." I replied.

Long pause on Chuck's end.

"I'm sorry. Do you still want to go on?" I teased.

"Oh, baby, of course! You've already made me very hard!"

"Good boy."

I started rubbing my already swollen and red clit. Hans was masturbating. I put one finger up my lip, motioning him to be quiet. He smiled and I winked back at him.

"I'm rubbing your shoulders, baby and I'm kissing your neck..." I began.

"God! You really know how to make a guy feel great."

"One of my best talents. I'm pushing you on the bed, and I'm undressing you slowly..." I replied

"Oh God!"

"I'm doing a slow striptease..." I purred.

"I want more. Jesus! You look like a goddess! I wanna worship you..."

"Baby, I'm lowering myself onto you. I'm holding on to your chest and I'm masturbating your rock-hard cock. Would you like me to go on?" I cooed.

"God! YES!!!"

"Ohhh... God! Your cock feels so great inside my pussy. Can you feel my wet, slobbering pussy on your hard cock?" I whimpered.

"Unngghh!!! Baby! I don't know if I could last long!"

"That's okay honey. I'm pumping your cock faster this time..."

My finger was furiously fucking my hungry pussy. I could see Hans wanking his hard cock with his head thrown back and his eyes closed. I could see his cock's red, shiny head glistening with pre-cum.

"Ohhh... Honey, my pussy is so wet and open for you!"

"I want you! God! I want you..."

"Are you cumming? Put your cock inside my mouth! I want to taste you."

"Unggghhh! Baby!!! I'm cumming!!!"

"Watch me swallow you. I want to suck your cock off!"

Hans couldn't hold it off any longer either. "Give me your cock!!!" I shouted on the phone while I motioned to Hans. Hans fucked my mouth in a wild frenzy.

"Unngghh!!! Ohhhh!!! Baby! Fuck my mouth! I love your cock!" I mouthed off to Chuck while Hans's cock was pumping my mouth. I felt Hans's balls stiffen as his cum spurted inside my mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

"Ahhhhh!!! I'm CUMMING!!!"

"Cum inside my mouth! Ummm... Honey you taste so delicious!" I cried out as I swallowed Hans's cum.

"I wanna fuck your pussy! I want you from behind! Satisfy you like a bitch!"

"Spank my ass, honey. Pump me hard!"

As if on cue, Hans, entered me again from behind and fucked me like a wild animal. And as I was about to have another orgasm, I shouted to Chuck, "Oh God! Fuck me!"

"We're cumming together!!! Fuck! I want you!"

"Ahhhh!!! I'm cumming", I screamed, and unbelievably, so was Hans.

A long, contented silence followed. Chuck broke it by saying, "I love you..."

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I need to wash up. My pussy's sore."

"Can I call you again tomorrow night?", he pleaded, sounding unsure if I would agree.

"Around 11, would that be alright with you? Hans is gonna be asleep by then."

"Great! Can't wait for tomorrow night."

CHAPTER TWO

And so the phone calls went on for several days and months. So did the nights of wild, unbridled sex with Hans. Hans was satisfied. My pussy was sore every single day I went to court. And Chuck couldn't stop sending me wild, suggestive messages all throughout the days that followed.

Then, I needed to go out of town for a series of court hearings.

I told Hans about it and he broached the idea of coming along with me on my trip, as some sort of honeymoon. We checked in at a swank resort hotel. That night, while Hans was watching TV, I came out of the bathroom wearing a slinky silk teddy. I never wear ordinary panties. As a matter of fact I never owned one. All my underwear consisted of thongs and t-backs and lacy bras. That night, I put on a slow striptease for Hans while Erika Badu's songs filled the dimly-lit, romantic hotel room.

As I slowly pulled down the teddy, Hans was furiously wanking his hard cock, his head thrown back in wild abandon. I slowly crawled towards him on the bed, and as he continued to masturbate, I was licking his shaft and his fingers.

"Oh, baby!!!" Hans exhaled.

"I want you, hon!"

Hans pulled me up and entered my pussy roughly. He pumped me hard, like a hungry schoolboy having his first sex. He shoved his cock inside me, pulling it out almost halfway and roughly pumping it in again, as he grunted.

"I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum, you bitch!"

"Fuck me! Harder stud!!! FUCK ME!"

My pussy was salivating. I was so wet that I could feel my juices flowing onto the sheets. I held Hans tight, scratching his back with my fingernails.

"Unggghhh!!! Bitch! Oh God! I'm cumming!!!"

I screamed as a strong, powerful orgasm hit my body. Hans's cum spurted out and spilled into my waiting cunt. I was disbelieving as to the amount of cum that filled my pussy that night. As we both lay in bed spent and contentedly cuddling, my phone rang. It was Chuck.

"Hey, you." I answered.

"I miss you... Where are you?"

"Out of town. I have a series of hearings here. I'm staying 'til Thursday."

"Are you lonely?"

"Not anymore..." I coyly cooed. Hans got up and went to the fridge. He came back with a glass full of ice.

"Guess what? I'm here too, for a series of meetings. Coincidentally, I set the meetings here." There was a hint of naughtiness in his voice.

"Oh, really?" Though I couldn't hide my arousal, I did feel a bit worried. I wasn't ready for the real thing with another man, let alone the fact that Hans was with me.

"Baby, stop teasing me. I want to be with you. I want to make love to you all night. I want you all to myself. I got us a yacht. Have dinner with me tomorrow. I want you to be with me all night..."

Uh-oh. What do I do now? I looked up at Hans who was, by now, playing with the ice and rubbing it on my erect nipples. I mouthed off to Hans that Chuck wanted to get together. Hans's cock stiffened at the thought. He whispered in my ear to say yes to Chuck. My heart was pounding, but I managed to say, "Okay. Will you be picking me up?"

"Yes. I'll have the car brought down to your hotel. Just tell me where you're at. Seven would be fine?"

"Perfect."

Hans shoved an ice cube inside my pussy. I moaned.

Chuck wouldn't have any of it, though. "Baby, I want the real thing now. We'll save that for tomorrow. Rest and get some sleep. I'm going to keep you up all night tomorrow."

As Chuck and I hung up, Hans was on his second wind. His cock was rock-hard and he grabbed my ass and pumped me from behind.

"Bitch!!! You're going to have this wonderful cunt filled with another man's cum tomorrow night. For tonight, I'm going to have my fill!!! I'm going to fuck you until you scream for me to stop!!!"

"Unggghhh!!! Baby! You're so rough! God!!! I love fucking you!" As the feel of his hard, hot cock contrasted with the coldness of the ice cube that was slowly melting inside my cunt, I moaned into the beginnings of an orgasm.

In and out, Hans shoved his cock deeper and harder inside me, grinding his balls against my clit. He reached up under and grabbed my tit. He pinched my nipples hard as I came. Hans pulled out his cock and shoved another ice cube inside my pussy before fucking me doggy-style with wild abandon.

Wave after wave of orgasm hit me, and as I convulsed and screamed, My juices flowed out and drops of cum came splatting on the sheets. Hans then turned me over and fucked my breasts. And with every thrust, my tongue reached down to lick the head of his amazing shaft. As he came inside my mouth, he fingered my pussy, sending me bucking with wild, multiple orgasms.

I lay spent and wonderfully giddy and excited for tomorrow.

CHAPTER THREE

The limousine came around and I was, to say the least, taken aback. I looked back at Hans who was sitting at the corner café of the hotel, and he motioned for me to go on. As I rode in silence, I could feel my pussy moistening at the thought that I would be fucking Chuck with Hans's blessings.

The car wound down the pathway going to the marina, and I was led down the pier towards an amazingly expensive-looking yacht. As I approached it, I saw my name emblazoned on the hull. Chuck was at the dock, waiting for me with a single red rose in one hand. He wasted no time and kissed me open-mouthed. I tried to push back and told him that people could see. He ignored me and grabbed my ass as he guided me inside the yacht.

"You like your surprise?" He asked, nibbling my ear.

"Yes. What a coincidence this yacht carries my name." I purred coyly, licking his lips.

12