Consensual Philandering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bought it last week. For you. For us..."

"You didn't!"

"I did. I love you ..."

I kissed his mouth deeply, as we went inside the bedroom. The bed was strewn with rose petals, and candles were everywhere. God! I was being romanced by my first lover. My head was spinning, while my thoughts drifted back to the hotel room where I was pretty sure Hans was seriously wanking off, just thinking of how I was going to get seriously fucked by Chuck. The thought made me feel a lot sexier and I could feel my pussy getting swollen and hot.

I could feel Chuck's hot mouth on my neck, as he licked my nape and nibbled on my ear lobes. His hands were full of my breasts and he slowly massaged them and pinched my nipples through the sheer fabric of my lace bra.

I turned around and kissed his mouth passionately. He kissed me back with equal passion, his hands roaming all over my body. He slowly pulled my dress over my head, and as I stepped back, he let in a sharp breath.

"God, you're beautiful!"

I slowly turned around, and as he saw my butterfly ink for the first time, he dropped to his knees and kissed my lower back, right where the tattoo was, outlining it with his tongue.

His tongue now roamed towards my thongs, outlining them all the way through. I held on to the chair in front of me, as I felt my knees buckle with the pleasure that his tongue was sending all throughout my body.

Chuck spun me around and slowly made his way from my belly up to my mouth. And as we kissed deeply, his fingers found my wet mound and he thrust into it with equal passion. I moaned as I threw my head back and closed my eyes while he continued to finger-fuck me.

The orgasm was exquisite, and as I opened my eyes and saw that it was Chuck whom I was with, my knees gave in and it was all that Chuck could do to catch me and swoop me off to bed.

As I lay there, waiting to be fucked by my lover, I imagined Hans cumming inside the hotel bathroom and grunting my name. My fingers absent-mindedly caressed my clit as I closed my eyes and fantasized about my husband. I really don't know where it came from, but I began to picture him fucking a dark-skinned island girl inside the hotel bathroom. The image was so sharp and vivid that I was rubbing my clit furiously. I had mixed emotions. I felt indignant at the thought that Hans was fucking another woman, yet I felt so incredibly turned on. Chuck was watching me masturbate, as he was himself masturbating. Hans was pumping hard into his island girl who kept on moaning for Hans to give her more. Hans came inside her and screamed my name. My orgasm hit perfectly, as I screamed Chuck's name. Chuck didn't last that long either and he let out a moan, saying my name over and over.

I felt myself slowly regaining my composure, as I saw Chuck masturbate again. As soon as he was hard, I crawled on the bed towards him and sucked him. As he pumped my mouth, images of the island girl giving Hans a blow job invaded my thoughts. I got so turned on, that I sucked Chuck's cock even harder. Chuck grabbed my hair and pulled his cock out of my mouth, kissing me deeply before throwing me onto the bed and straddling me. He pumped me hard while kissing my mouth, and thoughts of Hans fucking the island girl missionary-style popped up in front of me, wracking my body with a powerful orgasm that caught Chuck by surprise.

I pushed Chuck down on the bed and straddled him, fucking him hard and grinding my pussy into his cock until he moaned deeply. I pumped Chuck's cock harder and faster as I closed my eyes, seeing Hans fuck his island girl from behind and cumming over and over again inside her. I softly whimpered Hans's name under my breath before hitting another orgasm. Chuck's orgasm soon came after and he pumped cum after cum inside my cunt, until his cock was spent.

"Wow." Chuck exhaled.

"Yeah. It was mind-blowing." I replied, as I cuddled up to Chuck.

"It almost felt like you were somewhere else..." Chuck let his sentence trail off.

"I'm here, baby. I'm real. I'm with you..." I assured him.

He kissed me deeply again, and told me that this time around, he wanted to make love to me.

Chuck and I made love all night, but thoughts of Hans fucking several other women made me hit powerful orgasms, and I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and fuck my husband's wonderfully spent cock, while telling him all about my first night with my lover.

12