All Comments on 'Consent'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
I've seen you around Geronimo

But never read a tale that I can remember.

Glad I read this.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Beautiful writing...

I fell in love with the early sentence, "One moment, when I looked up from the Word document on the laptop screen and searched futilely for inspiration from the beaten pewter immensity of the North Sea, there had been nobody in sight."

And then later you mentioned the "susurration" of the waves below.

Hot sex and exquisite prose. Pretty damn fine coming from a little caravan by the sea.

chargergirlchargergirlover 12 years ago
Well done, as usual!

As usual, your writing puts the others to shame. Good addition to your submissions list! x

funluvinajfunluvinajover 12 years ago
Well done...

As usual, your writing is stellar and effective. :)

Looking forward to whatever comes along next.

kittennbootskittennbootsabout 11 years ago

i thoroughly enjoy your work. i appreciate the time and effort you put into each piece, actually making them stories. i am new to the site and the first piece i read was one of your stories.......i'm a fan! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautifully written...

God, such a refreshing change to have some well-written erotica. Thanks for this one, filthy and evocative as usual. Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They Always Lie

Throw a guy under the bus anytime they get in a jam. Doesn't matter that they started it or led you on. Never will admit to daddy, husband or even boyfriend that they are sluts and enticed you to screw them. Never met one yet that wouldn't throw a guy to the dogs to save her reputation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.