Consolation Prize Velvet Sky Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh fuck yeah!! MMMM!! I'll fucking stuff your ass!!" He grunts as he plunges his shaft right down into her still nicely snug but far from as tight as she was when this started butt, rocking his hips sharply back and forth to drive his manhood right down into her, the sound of skin slapping against tanned and sweat-coated skin ringing out around the Knockout's locker room they're fucking in as he bangs her booty like it, and she, deserves to be.

"AHHHH! YES!! Mmmm!! Fuck fuck FUCK!! MMMM!!" Gasps and groans escape the stunning TNA Knockout as she takes the anal pounding she practically begged for, and it's rendering her unable to do anything but just remain down and take it, clutching onto her legs to hold them close to her large tits that are bouncing already from her body jolting back with each thrust she takes into her thick backside.

"MMMM!! Yes! Ahhhh!! OOOOOOH FUCK!! Mmmmm!!" She moans loudly but without shame, her mouth hanging open with her tongue nearly falling out, so lost in the pleasure she's getting from having her stunning ass being fucked hard and fast by this handsome, desirable man she's only just met minutes ago and who is now balls deep inside her ass with his long, thick cock.

"Mmmm! AHHHH!! Yeah... I'll give you... MMMM!! What you want babe..." The former member of The Dude Busters tag team says as sweat beings to drip off his rugged facial features from the effort he's putting into ramming his dick deep in and out of the asshole of the curvacious female wrestler underneath him. His balls are smacking into her skin every time he plunges down to stuff her back passage full of his man meat but his grip on her prevents her from moving anywhere, so he's got a clear path to push right down into her booty before pulling up to the half way mark to repeat the motion.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh SHIT!! Mmmmm!! You must really... Ahhhh! Love anal, huh?" He manages to grin as he moans, moving one of his hands across to push a couple of fingers into her dripping wet snatch, showing off his own sexual skill as he times his pumping motion of his digits with the thrusts into her ass, so he's double penetrating her in both her lower holes at the same time and never missing a beat with either action.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! YESSS!! I fucking... MMMM!! Love getting FUCKED IN THE ASS MMMM!!" The former holder of the TNA Knockouts titles in the singles and tag team ranks almost screams out as she glares back with pure lust, moaning again and again as she takes a finger banging in her pussy along with the deep and hard thrusts right down into her back passage, her rock hard nipples of her large tits grinding against her own legs as she clutches them close to stay in the piledriver position.

"MMMM!! I'm so... AHHHH!! Fucking easy... MMMM!! I just have to get FUCKED by big cocks in my ass!!" She moans again without shame, looking more like a dirty, cock-craving, anal-loving whore than the gorgeous female wrestler she is, sweating hard as her stylish hair sticks to her face and her boobs continuing to bounce as her body jolts back against the floor with every swift thrust into her booty that she's made to take.

"AHHH!! Mmmmm... You said it... MMMM!! Not me..." The stud who failed to win the Ultimate X Match earlier tonight sure looks like a winner her as he keeps on driving his dick right down into the lustful Knockout's one-of-a-kind ass, going balls deep every time he pumps into her with swift, forceful pumps and all the while keeping his fingers moving rapidly in and out of her snatch while he does so.

"All I know is... AHHHH! Mmmm... Is that damn... Ahhhh! This is a fine ass..." He manages to groan out as he delivers pump after deep, quick, and hard pump right into her back passage that's still nicely tight around his manhood despite the repeated pounding he's been dishing out to her as she lays back and takes it along with his expert fingering of her soaking wet snatch as his digits do in to the knuckles.

"AHHHH!! AWWWWW FUCK!! MMMMM!! AHHHHH! AHHHHH!!" A sudden rise in pitch of her moans, and her eyes looking like they are rolling into the back of her head, and the double assault on both of her lower holes finally becomes to much to handle as Velvet Sky starts to cum all over the fingers of Greg Marasciulo while he hammers away into her ass at the same time. She pants for breath as her juices flow out all over his fingers to further soak them, the fluids now dripping off his hand and down onto her tanned body that still jolts roughly every time she takes a thrust balls deep into her butt.

"AHHHH! MMMM!! Awwwwww fuck!! Ahhhh!! MMMM!!" She doesn't even last all the way through her orgasm before she has to let go off her legs, just slumping back to the floor as her hips move against his pumping hand as he keeps on fingering her while he fucks her ass at the same time, her legs hanging limp and up in the air as the only thing still keeping her in the piledriver-like position is his own grip on her.

"AHHHHH!! FUCK!! Mmmm!! AHHHH!!" The former WWE Superstar has to fight to stay in control, his cock starting to throb inside her back passage as he continues to pound right down into her sexy ass with every last bit off energy he's got left, only pulling his fingers out of her dripping snatch when she finally starts to come down from her sexual peak.

"MMMM!! Oh shit! MMMM!! Gonna bust soon babe..." He manages to hiss out, withdrawing his cock from her well fucked and now left gaping asshole, setting her lower body down on the locker room floor as he now moves around so he can knee down by her two-toned haired head, gripping his shaft as be begins to furiously stroke himself off, aiming right down at her face as he does so.

The gorgeously curved TNA Knockout hadn't even opened her eyes let alone recovered from her orgasm, so she could only gasp and groan when she felt the first thick load land on her face as Greg Marasciulo starts to blow his load, sending streams of spunk across the stunning facial features of Velet Sky. Pressing her pouty lips together, she just lets him get his as his jizz splashes all across her cheeks, nose, forehead, and lips, with some landing onto her stylish hair that's been sticking to her face from how much she'd sweat from getting fucked hard in the ass.

When he finally milks himself dry of the final drops, he's able to step back and stand up to admire his work as she lays flat on her back, covered head to toe in sweat and now with her face plastered with so much cum it would look more likely that three men or so had just finished on her rather than the one, grinning hunk.

"Damn... When they say it's Total Nonstop Action... They weren't kidding..." Marasciulo says as his chest heaves as he catches some much needed breath after that intense fucking session.

"Mmmm... Damn right..." Sky says with a moan, wiping spunk from away from near her eyes so she can gaze up at him. "We Knockouts do it better... But none of them "let loose" quite like me..." She adds with a sexy smirk.

"Since I might not be around again here... I'll take your word for it... But are you just gonna lay there all night or what?" He asks with a smile of his own.

"Well... That depends on if you want to go a second round..." Velvet says as she manages to sit up. "And if you mind sharing with my man... Because as good as you were? I don't think you could hang with my Chris..."

"That a challenge babe? Bring it on!" Greg says, folding his arms across his chest. "Besides, sharing a hot chick with another dude? That's nothing for me..."

"Good..." She says with a grin, impressively getting back to her feet by herself. "Because this time? We're gonna need a whole lot more lube for what I want..."

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc. so please send it to the contact on my profile, with the subject The DAX Files.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12