All Comments on 'Consolation'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Rationalize all you want

Its just another slut wife/cuckold story. If the friend and wife had told the husband what they wanted to do before it happened, it would have been a totally different situation. The husband can tell himself she loves him all he wants to but he's just deluding himself.

You dont betray the one you 'love' over a sympathy fuck. He made it perfectly clear that he didnt want things to become more physical. She chose to ignore him. Not love. Not respect. Not a marriage. If she just said she wanted to fuck him before hand, it would have been fine but this isnt.

He should dump the bitch & get on with his life or just admit to himself that he's in a loveless marriage. Lying to yourself is a poor substite for real contentment imo but I guess lack-wits can get away with it. Maybe he should go to church on sunday too - he can delude himself further into thinking taking the moral high ground is gonna get him something in a fictitious next life.

Loving someone who doesnt love you is just pathetic no matter which way you slice it. Its not morally superior or loving or forgiving or enlightened. Its just dumb and its only gonna get you laughed at/taken advantage of by your supposed friends as well as your 'loving' wife.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
I have read lots of stupid stories

on this site.

But this is the greatest load of wimpy crap I can recall.

Just a load of psuedo intellectual bullshit trying to justify a dickless wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great wimp ass wiper

This was a very imaginative way for you to get your perverted self off justifying to the world the value of wimpy slut wife/cuckold bullshit. Enjoy my rotten vote.

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 19 years ago
Thought provoking

Ignoring all the idiotic, sophomoric, and almost stereotypical "wimp/cuckold" comments, I found this piece to be very interesting. The author doesn't take us down the road to a pre-concluded ending, but leaves the end very open, allowing the reader to try to interpret the main character's emotions.

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 19 years ago
And let me go on ...

You know, I was going to bite my tongue, but I'm going to post it anyhow, even though I'm probably preaching to the choir.

1) This is the "loving wives" category. WHY are you upset when somebody writes a story about a wife who takes some liberties on her husband?? If this genre upsets you, STOP READING IT YOU FUCKING MORONS!

2) If you think you know what "love" is, you probably don't know anything about it other than what you've seen portrayed in very romanticized ideas. Love is a damn complex emotion, most certainly not one that is restrained by a social contract such as monogamy or marriage. I suggest you spend more time reading what other authors write to get an idea of just how deep and wide the emotional state of love takes.

jimrayjimrayabout 19 years ago
Lies and cover up!!!

If Mike were a true friend,he should of atleast asked Jim if he was alright with the things that were happening? If Candi was being a true wife to Jim and only a friend to Mike, then why the need to keep everything hidden and not tell her Husband all that was going on? Please don't make Jim another wimp husband because of socalled friendship!!! Please continue this story and give us the answers to these questions!!! Great writing. jimray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent!

You are doing an excellent job writing an interesting story that has both hot sex and emotional content.

Please ignore all the knee-jerk moralists who have never matured emotionally beyond adolescence, and mighty young adolescence at that!

I hope you continue this story. I can't wait to hear Candi's explanation, and see how it plays out.

Again, thank you for writing a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Where's the ending?

You are an excellent writer, but you need to finish the story. You take us to the conflict and then leave us. I recognize this as part of a recent trend on Literotica, but it's not good writing, just a trend.

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
Well, well, well

what have we here? A friend in need is being offered a chance to get back in life after a very serious loss.

Some dating and dancing is introduced. Then some minor flirting will be okay. Asked if sex would be okay and the answer was no!

Now we progress to where she is going out dancing without lingerie then proceeds to the friends house for a couple of hours of play time. She lies by omission that all that transpired was stroking and kissing.

Then we get a video that shows that stroking and kissing were a minor part in the time at his house. The friend explains that he thought that the husband was included and had agreed to everything that had transpired. That was totally unfounded, the husband had no idea what had been going on until she went out without her panties and he followed them.

Here comes that most favorite statement of cheating spouses: “I love you more” than before this all started. She fails to address the full on sexual intercourse over the last few months; it is all just innocent flirting by her standards.

What is love? What is trust? Patricia51 just went over this situation today on this site. Is lying cheating? Is having sex and calling it flirting cheating? Is this wife just one of those who want to have her cake and eat it also?

The husband started out as a very concerned friend worried about what might happen to his best friend. The wife carried it to the extreme and is now trying to blame the whole situation on her husband. She doesn't know that he has seen the video and now knows that she has cheated on him and lied about it. The problem here is that he believes that her indiscretions are from wanting to help their friend when in fact she just wants a little on the side with his blessing.

Of course she says that her love for her husband is better now than before because she gets both of them in the same night. She has two men to treat her out on the town. Twice the entertainment and twice the sex what's not to love about that? She is an opportunist! Taking the opportunities presented to her.

The husband is naïve and allowing his controlling wife to make him believe that she is doing nothing wrong and he is overstepping by wanting to cut this off. Now he believes that if he stops this then all these people will be hurt. Duh, she overstepped the bounds, crossed the line and started the cheating by deceiving both men that everything was okay.

Where do we go from here? Good question. I doubt that the author is going to write a part 2, so we get to write our own. Now we can start using that grey matter between our ears and devise our own ending to this story.

George

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
What the hell? This is some stupid shit!

This is just another lame wimp husband with a betraying wife. She has underhandedly cuckolded her husband and using some lame ass excuses for her deed. Her husband is such a wimp that he has no control and even fighting about it in his mind. And let me tell you Mike is no friend! Her husband should rush over to his house and give him the beating of a lifetime if he is any kind of man at all! Then he needs to have some serious consequences for his cheating wife! And what kind of an asshole would send his wife out on a date? This is not real life and it never will be! Period! No matter what kind of pyscho babble you use to justify such betrayl in trust and marriage vows. GET REAL!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Any boundary

It sounds like the wife has no boundary to marriage. It can include anyone she thinks it can. And he doesn't see where there should be definite boundaries, either.

Obviously, neither can remember the marriage vows, or don't care to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Think, think, t-h-i-n-k

George hit the nail on the head when he said this story should not be continued -- by the author. And his summary was excellent! The wife lied to both men. Now how should they each (all?) respond? Think about it.

How would you continue the story? Given this were real life, how would it continue? Hard choices for both men. Hard choice for the wife. Or would some -- or all -- avoid the choices and just continue the graveyard spiral?

I'm a pilot and this is a graveyard spiral, if I've ever seen one. The pilot, who cannot see outside, feels as if the aircraft is diving, so he reacts normally by trying to pull up the nose. This causes the spiral to tighten, increasing the sensation, so he pulls harder, etc., etc. It ends when the wings are pulled off, due to the excessive force, or it strikes the ground.

If the pilot, like the husband, begins to unemotionally analyze the situation and uses his instruments, while ignoring the physical (emotional) sensations (a VERY difficult task for all), he applies *opposite* forces, eventually levels the wings and gently, ever so gently, pulls up the nose. If, like the husband and the neighbor, he recognizes the situation and he still has room, the airplane recovers before crashing.

Here we have a fleeting glimps of three (maybe four) lives. They are all in a graveyard spiral, but not necessarily in the same airplane. Each has the opportunity to do something different, maybe helping to recover stability, maybe making it worse. But the ground, unseen, is rushing up to wipe out any efforts to recover...maybe.

I commend the author for NOT ending the tale, because ANY conclusion will leave some readers wanting. You, dear readers, have the opportunity to finish it in your own fashion...or not. Me? I'm a pilot and have learned to ignore sensations and deal with facts. Well, I *learned* that. I just wonder how deep are these friendships, how deep the marriage? Now I'm not so sure how it ends, or am I? <g>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OOOHHH how hot.

Next time Candi comes home to him he can suck his friend's cum from her while she expresses her undying love for her wonderful husband. Perhaps she might stay with one of her men a week and then the other.

That way if she happens to get pregnant, she might have a little better idea of knowing whose child it is.

What a wonderful husband he is . What a wonderful friend they have.

Perhaps if the pressure of society sees her making the weekly moves from house to house the friend can move in with the couple and the men alternate staying with her in the couple's marital bed. Since the friend is the couples guest, then it would be only appropriate to have the friend stay in the marital bed all the time with the wife, and the husband get visits from the wife when it is his week with her. It would not be fair for her to have to spend the entire night with her husband in an uncomfortable bed so once she has performed her wifely duties, (once during his week would have been plenty). The friend could have her nightly during his week.

There is plenty of love there for both men. The wife should never try to play favorites. If the friend wishes to, after a period of time, he should be allowed a little strange. However, if the husband strays, that should be grounds for Candi to end her "marriage" and be the friend's wife forever. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Usual

I gave up on this story half way through page one when it became obvious that it was going to be another of those trite wimp husband, slut wife stories. Isn't there any other plot that writers can develop beside this garbage that 96% of the world despises? the Ct. Yankee

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
ok

usually I like to see closure on a story, but this one wife cheated on husband and feels no guilt. She lied to Mike the cheat and have sex with him. Now the husmand in destoried having to deal with a cheating wife and she is still lying. The only way this could continue would be for some revenge on the wife and friend And It Sould happen but I Don't think that the way this story is headed.... a nother winp hubby story how sad

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
ok

usually I like to see closure on a story, but this one wife cheated on husband and feels no guilt. She lied to Mike the cheat and have sex with him. Now the husmand in destoried having to deal with a cheating wife and she is still lying. The only way this could continue would be for some revenge on the wife and friend And It Sould happen but I Don't think that the way this story is headed.... a nother winp hubby story how sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this story was..

misplaced. You wrote it for the humor and satire section, right? This was a satire on how stupid some husbands are portrayed in these stories I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
society's stupid constraints

I quote KY Xtian, "Love is a damn complex emotion, most certainly not one that is restrained by a social contract such as monogamy or marriage." I'm here to support you and all those who rail against the false constraints put on marriage by society and the allegedly aggrieved spouses.

How right you are that not only don't they have to be constrained by society's concepts of what is right, she doesn't have to be constrained by her husband's idea of what is right. He told her he didn't want her to do it, she ignored him. And she loves him even more for lying and cheating. And that's just fine with you. Let's take it a step further.

She comes home and he beats her. It's okay. She may not want him to do it and foolish society says it's wrong, but when he is done, he loves her even more. He loves her so much that he plans to make abusing her a regular part of their loving marriage. She doesn't want him to, society doesn't want him to, but it makes him love her more so why should this upset anyone? Oh, I hear your twisted moralists out there complaining that this is against her wishes. But so was her behavior against his. And both behaviors make them love each other all the more. She should appreciate the effort he is making to love her more each day. She should appreciate the sacrifice he is making in beating her. He doesn't beat just anyone, only his love. He doesn't go out and find strange to fool around with and beat, he saves it for her. You have to admire a man with that kind of dedication and love.

BalaakBalaakabout 19 years agoAuthor
Can't be an end...

This one, of all my other stories, wasn't meant to tittilate on the premise of a wimp cuckhold. So those comments might as well be the the inane screechings of pissed-off chimpanzees.

What this story contained were all the very real issues that some very real people faced back in 1999. This story was designed to make people think. There was passion involved (then and now), there was cover-up involved, there was love involved, and hurt, and pride, and lust and everything else presented in what you read. But beyond some hot sex (again, then and now), there were real emotional issues that involved trust, morality, and commitment.

My questions here are designed to illustrate how severely we apply the early church father Tertullian's heretical philosophy to modern sex. Should we arbitrarily destroy a 10-year marriage for a single instance of sexual indiscretion? (Despite the story) Certain people are willing to destroy whole lives over an indiscretion. If adultery as a sin is just as serious to God as lying (sin=sin=damnation, no matter what the sin), then shouldn't the same geniuses be destroying lives over one instance of lying? Or envying your neighbor for his cool set of wheels?

The people that judge an indiscretion as the titular pinnacle of offense, the nuclear bomb of life, the deepest offense possible, are wasting their lives attempting to follow the path of a gnostic heretic who is 2000 years dead.

My desire, with this one story, was to portray what real people DO face. There is a real ending to this story that resulted in a fantastic love, better than the people involved had that was presented. But, as one previous commentator said earlier, this story can have many endings, and the path that it takes begins with these questions.

Thanks all, for the comments that required the use of at least 3 brain cells that aren't attributed to eye, hand, and genital!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Balaak

The story was very good. If it is true and you are the one who is the husband in question, then I feel sorry for you. If you indeed have a wife and friend that deceived you the way the story implied, then you had no friend and your marriage was in trouble to start with. You really just had a woman that lived with you that you shared a bed with her husband and fucked occasionally when she wasn't fucking the friend..If the wife had told the husband of her intentions to have sex with the friend on every date they went on and he was agreeable to it, then fine and dandy. The wife deceived the husband in the story and the friend was also deceived by the wife into believing that the husband was all for him cuckolding the husband.

Sorry to get into the area of blame, but in my opinion, the couple were both to blame for the situation. He for sending her out on "dates" with the friend and her for not being forthright in what she evidently was doing with the friend for more than a few times according to the story.

One thing you never want to do if you are fucking someone that you don't wish the other to know about is to L:ET PICTURES BE TAKEN OF YOU FUCKING. I mean that is "plumb dumb".

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
to Balaak

Do you think a person is upset at their spouse's infidelity because it is a sin against God? No other reason? Not because they were lied to? Not because their feelings were trivialized, but because it is a sin? That doesn't make sense to me.

In a business relationship, if someone lied to you and took some of your commissions, would you forgive and forget and maintain the relationship because you still made enough to live on? Would you continue to trust them even though they lie to you? Why, then, is that behavior acceptable in a spouse?

In this story, did she do something wrong? Well, she covered it up and lied about it. Unless she is following the tenet that true charity asks no reward or recognition and she was just trying to avoid her husband showering her with praise, she knows what she did was wrong. And she's hiding it from her husband, not God. So she must think the husband will view it as wrong.

The prohibition against infidelity and lying doesn't come from religion as the amoralists argue. It comes from the negotiation of a relationship between two people. They agree on what is and is not acceptable behavior between them. Their views entering the negotiation may be based on religious beliefs in which they have been indoctrinated, but, in the end, the behavior is what they agree on. And if the agreements are violated, the breach may be sufficient cause for terminating the contract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gets my five

as much because it's thought-provoking and well-done and real, as to piss off the usual LW Whiners Gang. As Patricia has pointed out, moderate people can react in a number of ways to the totality of these situations. The wife feels she is able to love her husband completely without feeling like he "owns" or "controls" her body. Whether or not she has lied depends on your attitude toward answering just the question asked or getting behind the question to full disclosure of all (possibly) relevant facts. The husband has naively given his wife's free-love attitude a bit too much of a push. The friend may or may not have taken advantage, but so far we don't know for sure that his explanation isn't the truth, albeit also self-serving or naive...

It's up to these people/characters what they do. Their solution might well not work for some of you. Tough noogies, so long as they work something out that they can live with. You don't want to live with it, marry the guaranteed perfect person, good luck finding him or her, or maybe one with so little sex drive that temptation never crosses their path. Hurt and betrayal happen. Different people in different relationships are going to deal with it in different ways.

At least on our friendly neighborhood porn-plus-thought site, some of the fictional husbands are going to be allowed by their authors to feel some sexual excitement in this situation. You want to think they're wimps, you can't stand to read the stuff, but you can't help yourself. Over and over and over again. If hubby's a wimp, you're a wimp-addict. No getting around it and denial just digs you deeper. Wimp-addict! Wimp-addict! Wimp-adDICK!

Great story, Balaak.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Didn't go far enough...

The one factor that I feel is missing is "what did Candi get out of this arrangement?" The story seems to be all about Jim and Mike with Candi fliting back and forth.

I would have like to have seen Balaak put the 3 of them together and have an adult conversation about the arrangement. I would have like to have heard Candi's dialog as she explained where her feelings and emotions were at during all of this. And most important, what did she still want out of the arrangement?

There are many different ways to take the story line. A polamory arrangement might work here.

I look forward to a follow on story that clearifies some of the issues left open.

Good writing....

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 19 years ago
SO

First, great story, well written and provacitive.

If sex is nothing but sex and society be damned, why be married? People are people and they can say "it's only sex" or "sex is seperate from love" but in reality unless you are super human things like this will eventually drive you crazy. There was a time when the cave man walked up to a cave woman and just slammed it home but we are supposed to be civilised and sociatal norms, like them or not, will control our actions otherwise I'll just come to your house and if I'm bigger or stronger I will take everything you have and tell you "I'm only barrowing".

Candi lied, and if Mike didn't lie then Candi lied to everyone either that or Mike made an ASSumption, and we all know what that leads to. Candi said in the beginning "no sex" . Part of the problem is that the story has no ending and Balaak, who says it's true or based on truth will not give the whole story in his feedback so we are left without a resalution. If it is a true story, I want to know what happened. I crave closure.

I think the fact that these types of stories get such a strong response proves that in reality this type of behavior is not acceptable to healthy caring people and yes lives are destroyed, people are murder for just such actions.

My 2 cents, for what it is worth.

Thank you.

CW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Changing The Category

Instead of "LOVING WIVES" it should be " SLUT WIVES WITH BI HUSBANDS". If the story goes longer he will be sucking Mike's cum out of Candi.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Apologists keep bringing fidelity into it

It has been stated over and over that fidelity has very little to do with some people's harsh reactions to these types of stories. Even so, most people telling everyone who doesnt agree with them to shut up, keep trying to make the debate about sex only.

I dont claim my views should be anyone else's, that I know everything, or even that my version of a good marriage is realistic but here's what I think for better or worse:

- I would never purposely hurt someone I love

- I couldnt imagine that someone could love me if they purposely hurt me

- lying & dismissing my feelings as irrelavant does hurt me

- choosing your own wants with no consideration given to the possibility of hurting a spouse gives lie to any protestations of love throw up when caught

- women are true equals of men & all the people who keep trying to convince everyone that a different set of standards should apply to a woman's behavior than a man's, are really just saying women are too stupid and weak to be held accountable

- sexual fidelity is not necessary to have a true marriage

- agreement with your partner on major issues such as fidelity is necessary in 'true love' type marriages that most authors seem to portray

- consideration of your partner's feelings, beliefs & viewpoint are necessay to have a good marriage

- most marriages irl are not based on true love so its very possible to have lying, betrayal and forgiveness (not really forgiveness even - its like not caring) in a real life marriage

- the authors in these stories dont portray real life marriages. They keep trying to present a marriage based on love along with lying and betrayal when the two are mutually exclusive

- show the marriage realistically and I will have no problems & no need to keep beating my head against a wall trying to get people to acknowledge what I consider to be flaws in a story.

- I want to read about idealized versions of love or realistic, flawed marriages. Its damn annoying when people keep trying to combine the two in cheating stories.

- I would rather fantasize about beautiful, lifelong partnerships where the spouse's feelings are valued & everyone (can be more than 2 people) trusts each other implicitly, than marriages that amount to people sharing the bills and having sex with each other

- love stories can contain oodles of extra-marital sex and some of my favorites do.

- love stories cant contain one partner who doesnt love the other & one who keeps making excuses for whatever hurtful behaviour they exhibit. Thats an infatuation story or a 'Im too chicken to give up what I got because, even if it kinda sucks, I might be worse off if I left' story. Not the kinda stuff my fantasies are made of.

I dont think my ideas of a marriage worth fantasizing about or a realistic marriage worth reading about come from knee-jerk moralism & I will admit that I might be unrealistic.

I have never emailed moralising, bitch letters to authors - Ive only ever emailed a couple of authors & it was always to thank them for works I enjoyed reading - one was even a true love type story with lots of extra-marital sex, mostly by the woman, & it even had some minor cheating that was soon a distant memeory along the couple's road to lifelong love & wild sexual antics. However, if an author leaves their story open to public feedback, its perfectly acceptable for me to disagree with his sentiments, especially when he tries to argue what I consider an unrealistic position.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Amazing!

The story is good, interesting and well written. The comments showed me again how ten people reading the same story take it different places. In college profs asked "What did Shakespeare mean when he wrote this?" The answer is that we don't know, what we do know is what it means to us. I am inspired to take on this premise and write a slightly different story, with a very different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WELL WELL WELL...TOO MANY QUESTIONS ASKED

AND NOT ENOUGH COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES. ONE THING FOR SURE, MIKE STOPPED TAKING AND FINALLY STARTED GIVING...GIVING PAIN TO JIM AND GIVING SPERM TO CANDI. A NATURAL CONCLUSION WOULD HAVE CANDI RETURNING HOME FINDING JIM IN TEARS VIEWING THE VIDEO AND REFLECTING ON THE LAST FEW MONTHS. JIM LEAVES AND GOES FOR A WALK TO GET FRESH AIR AND SAYS WE'LL TALK WHEN I GET BACK. IN HIS ABSENCE, CANDI VIEWS THE VIDEO, RECALLS HER ORIGINAL AGREEMENT AS LONG AS THERE WAS NO SEX..NO SEX SHE REMEMBERS..REFLECTS THAT ON HER MANY NIGHTS OUT WITH MIKE ALSO MEANT SHE WAS DIRECTLY NEGLECTING JIM. JIM RETURNS...THEY ARE BOTH IN TEARS...AND... REALIZE WITHOUT SPEAKING THAT THEY WITNESSED ANOTHER DEATH....THE DEATH OF THEIR MARRIAGE. THEY SEPARATE AND LEAVE AS REMNANTS OF A ONCE STRONG UNION LEAVING MIKE TO MOURN THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE,THE DEATH OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND THE DEATH OF JIM'S AND CANDI'S MARRIAGE..ALL THREE HEARING THE SOFT MOANING SOUNDS COMING FROM THE VIDEO....UNDERSTANDING...NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sickly Thoughts Of Jaded Justification

Author of the contrived cuckolded male - nice puppeting job of demeaning a loving husband with his best friend by his lying slut wife who contrived and extended her husbands intention to revive his best friend interest in life without damaging his own marriage.

Author, you then defend her cuckolding actions of lying and fucking his best friend without husband discussion and agreement. Smooooth and so refreshingly contorted.

Then you have the balls to say her fucking cuckolding can be equated to lying in God's eyes - If you truly believe what you write - then you really have got a big rationality problem - as another such equation of the same magnitude would be shooting a person in the temple with a 357 MAGNUM is comparable to a pin prick in the finger - just a little blood eh- no harm no foul - you silly sick shit - this is almost humorous were it not so deviously bent!

Oh, another gem in your comment was "do we arbitrarily destroy a 10 year marriage for a single indescretion"???

Well read your own words once in a while as that tape was made over a month ago - a month before he saw it - wonder what the other tapes since show - more cuckolding and lying isn't even a guess.

Get some reality and some help sick one if you think you can sell this demeaning perversion to a non-sickie - now Seattle loves it but then he's got the jade worn down low.

Lets have him pray for you for lying without having your fingers crossed - God still won't understand but then you brought him up didn't you. You are so unrealistic that it's very sad if even one person buys the crap you are selling. Try to respect yourself more in the future.

In closing - please move future Cuckolding to FETISH where it might be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
why play god

when his wife died, you should left it alone.you put your wife into harm way.when we play god we mess thing up.you were being a honorable man, but mike and your wife wasn't.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
interesting

Can he put up with this. When the video ended many other things could have happen. Make only taped what he wanted to be seen. something has to be done. Did they know any other single of women? Where did any of them work? Were they living on a deserted island, and only came in town to the bar? There should have been some other women in town other the Danielle and Candi if not, what kind of town was this. No female school teachers, no female Libriarian, no office building, where women worked? Were Candi and Danielle the only women in town? Lots of question...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
To: Sickly Thoughts.

The last two commenters both had interesting arguments to be sure. I agree wholeheartedly with both. What happened to that natural inclination of friends to try and hook the friend up with another lady friend of the "loving" couple?

Was the city the trio lived in an isolated place devoid of any available and fuckable females except the two characters in the script?

The other post was the best. If the tape was over a month old, the fuckings were obviously taking place on a regular basis on "date" nights. Hell, the "friend " had even bought her a stash of slutty clothes that he kept at his house for her. In the author's own words, this was obviously not their first coupling and the frenzied activity of a first time encounter gave way to slow and deliberate love making. Not furious fucking, but lovemaking.They both seemed to note what the other liked and "aimed to please." They probably fucked the first time out of the house and had secretly wanted it to happen for years.

I read another post last night that made good sense to me. It related to the question that, in this day and time, why even bother with marriage at all if the love and trust between a couple mean nothing more than eating meals together, grocery shopping together, sharing each other's bills and maybe giving each other a good fuck when the wife was not too busy with the other man of the trio.

The author explains that this is not a cuckold relationship. The definition of a cuckold is someone who by choice or by chance has a wife that is in a sexual relationship with another man other than her husband.

I'm not talking about fucking religion or morality bullshit either. I'm talking about normal behavior between a couple in which the wife supposedly "loves" her husband so much more since the "dates" began.

Would Candi be willing to let her husband go out on a date a week to help a "friend" if the shoe were on the other foot? I doubt it. A god damned woman will usually put that to rest quickly, especially if it is a threat to her well being and INCOME if she thinks hubby is dipping his stick in another honeypie somewhere else.

After he came in from a four hour fuck session with some other "friend", what would she say if he had to take a half dozen viagras to get a hard on to stick in her. Would it be ok if he told her that he loves her so much more now since he was getting to fuck their friend a night a week?

Now this is a debate too. How many times did the "friend" slip across the street and fuck her while hubby was at work, playing golf, or some other activity that let the two of the lovers get together secretly? Would the love grow even more between the couple if she fucked him two, three, four, five,six, or even everyday when hubby was at work or some other activity that caused him to vacate the premises?

Of course when she was having her period, and maybe a little PMS hubby would have been the object of her total affection.

Unless the pair were swingers or agreed fetish enjoying cuckolds, how the fuck could a wife who "loved" her husband so much come home to her husband after a two or three hour session of rutting like a fucking bitch dog in heat, and present her "love" for her husband to share, probably not even washing the cum out of her from her most recent coupling(s).

When they went out, why even bother to go to the club to dance? If everything was so fucking great, wonderful, and romantic, and above board, just have her take her panties off, cross the street and fuck the "friend." After he got through with her, she could return home after leaving her new undies at the "friend's" house and save a lot of time and money. That would have given the cheating sons a bitches a full four hours together. Better still, just have her spend the night so she wouldn't have to walk back in the dark or even better still, have the friend come to her house. He could have left and let the couple have their privacy. Hell the "friend' might have even let him use his house to watch TV, maybe even atape of thec couple fucking.Her husband should have been more considerate and let her fuck in their own bed. After all, being a good host and a good friend should entail that.

This man has no marriege. He has no wife either. What he does have is a woman that loves the security of a marriage and enjoys the promiscuity of a fucking slut. Trying to make her husband feel like a traitor to their friend for cutting off his pussy and making him get off his ass and go find some other woman to share his cock and his film producing abilities. One thing is apparent though. I'm sure the "friend" would look for another married woman. No, this son of a bitch was no friend and his wife was no savior to humanity either. Just another cheating wife who lied in order to do what she wanted and fuck the consequences or the hurt she caused her husband. Like she said, "who has been hurt? I love you more now than before I started my "dates".

She cared about as much for her husband as a person loves a rock in their shoe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wife Must Go

The wife listened to her husband's wishes real well. The part where he said no sex, repeatedly. She shouldn't get to set foot in his house ever again. He's much better off without her.

Oh yeah, the 'Respect'. "No one got hurt by her whoring". That shows what she thinks of her husband. He should knock her teeth out on his way to his ex-friends house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
look jackass,they fuck you in the back

they had no respect for you,after you tried to look out for mike.you don't sound like one of the smart people in the world ,but get real they shit on you.stop coping out and kick some ass.stop making excuses for the whore wife and shit puke buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pile of rationalizations

I thinks she loves him because she hasn't left him. Huh? This is after she promised no sex. The logical possibilities are because he's the one paying the bills and she doesn't want to give that up just yet, or it's because they get off on humliating him.

Given the fact that his best friend, instead of just telling him (even in the letter) that he fucked is wife, gives him a video containing all the details. In addtion, since they made sure it was taped, this was not something that just happened but something that was planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing story of Blindness and Stupidity

In fact, I hated this story - not because it was a bad story in any way, but because it's such a good, well-written story. It grips with the believability that comes from experience of how stupid and mixed-up human relations can be.

It would amaze me to have someone suggest that the narrator's wife could slide into an affair with the friend and show her husand nothing at all of how her heart has changed and how much she's stepped over the line of Platonic giving of comfort that the husband imagines he's drawn. I would be amazed, but it's clear to me that people deceive each other like this with complete success.

The husband was stupid from the beginning; to have his wife step in as some sort of surrogate for the friend's dead wife has obvious risks. The fact that the wife was hesitant should have been the second warning sign that the plan was bad. When our hero ignored the obvious trouble sign of his wife going dancing without underwear "because Mike doesn't like underwear," I knew we had a trusting idiot on our hands. But just as in real life, no one is likely to remain wilfully blind forever. The husband spies, he sees, and even then he refuses to put 2 and 2 together. It was clear from the onset of touching that the wife was going to tajke surrogacy to the ultimate logical conclusion and become the friend's...mistress? Concubine? It's in character that she denies it to the end, and that the husband must make the agonizing discovery from videotape that he lives in a house of lies. True to his character, he imagines from the tape that he can discern his wife's great love for him, when all he really sees is that he's the only one ignorant of the truth.

The friend is harder to make out - I suspect his "me culpa" is a sham, a ploy to continue the destruction of the marriage. That he could imagine that he'd been given a woman without hearing it from her husband's lips is impossible to imagine. He has to be a conspirator.

The real clue to the wife's low opinion of her husband and marriage comes when she lies about the extent of the infidelity by saying, "what difference would it make if a hundred hands had been there (after marriage." Her casual dismissal of sexual touching and kissing reveals not her steadfast love for her husband, but her contempt.

Wonderful story. Nauseating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a fool- Just like JPB's trash!

Wimpy husband shit- very similar to the wimpy stuff JPB's spews. Sad stuff-use your talents more constructively.

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 17 years ago
It was well written ...

but there was no ending!

(Writing questions does not constitute an ending!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The husband either likes her getting fucked

or he doesn't. If he doesn't then he caused it all himself. It's obvious that the two lovers are just that and hubbie needs to decide, either to cut it off. If wife and "friend" don't want to then his only option is to get outa Dodge. He started it and he should finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THIS DOG DON'T HUNT # 55

The whole story is so contrived that it is no fun to read.You can not have empathy with any of the characters as they have no depth,no personality.Many stories on this site are far fetched! However, the criteria which determines success or failure is gauged by the consistency of the plot in the far fetched world envisioned by the author.The SCI/FI genre is a good example to contemplate.As stated so well in BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS, the invasion of earth by giant Martians "with little peckers" is a matter of little importance to the madam in the story.A ridiculous idea that is reduced to humor within the framework of the story.In this story there is no such apotheosis.The reader can have no identification with the character's actions as there is no foreshadowing that supports the existence of such destructive behaviors on their parts.This is not to say that there is no such thing as a "charity fuck" but in this case it is not handled well.The logical progression that would support such a conclusion is not there!

BalaakBalaakover 17 years agoAuthor
hahaha

To THIS DOG DON'T HUNT:

I get a kick out of reading how awful a story is in relation to "reality." The story lacks this or that, makes no logical sense, is horribly thought out...

Apparently DOG didn't read any of the commentary that identifies this as a true story with real people.

Life isn't always neat, clean and logical. Oftentimes, life is messy with unsympathetic characters all around. Not many people never change their mind. Not many people are not disgusted by their own filthy proclivities. When faced with seeing their "dark" fantasies in the flesh, they never have second thoughts? Change their minds?

I can't help but laugh at responses like that.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
Wrong direction

Why was it charitable for Candi to have sex with Mike? Does that help him move on? Candi seemed to think that she could not stop dating Mike or he would backslide. The husband was wrong to encourage Candi to date Mike and he should have told Mike, "No hard feelings, but it's over. Go find your own woman." Candi may love her husband, but she is morally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kick her

butt to the curb and throw her clothes on the lawn and turn on the sprinkler. What a lying bitch. If she had told the truth it might be different. If they lie now they will lie in the future.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Lousy

Jim made himself a cuck, unknowingly. His wife and their grieving friend had sex and when Jim realised and saw the video he was really fucked up. Does he leave? The tale ended with questions. He better leave.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Planless?

Good intentions are good (duh.) However, not having a strategic plan is stupid. Around the third date, Sweetie brings an unmarried female friend into the equation. Have them meet, by surprise, at the dance bar. Friend was stood up and Sweetie shares Mike with her for dances.

Next week, Friend has dumped her fictitious ‘date’ etc. If that Friend doesn't work out, have Mike meet Sweetie at her ‘usual’ TGIF after work where several other co-workers (mostly single) convene, along with a few married women with their hubbys.

But then we lose a very well-managed story with serious anguish and thoughtful self-doubt.

5* since there is no way I can see for Ballak to have included a strategy AND logical progression of intimacy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
True or not

I didn't care for this at all. True story or not, Mike and Candi made him a cuckold, unwillingly at that. Should have let him have her. Used goods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just plain dumb

I don't know what the author is trying to say but this story is dying a horrible death. The only paragraph i think is sane is the one wheras its discussed what a friend would or should do if THAT KIND of thing was offered by a guy's wife.

That BS line about losing an argument...is just DUMB! He should have kicked her ass to the curb. Ironically...Mike was probably doing her previously before the agreement. This should be interesting...:)

Mike is a smuck of the worst kind. Its been a while. Put on your BIG BOY pants on Mikey and move the hell on even if Candi is too dumb to realize she's spiraling.

3* ...that's being generous!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Sad excuse

Very poor excuse to write a cuck story. You tried to be cute, but missed by a mile.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
What?????

You try to help a friend and he takes advantage of your kindness? And what about Candi? She's supposed to help a friend out, not play house with him. As far as Candi loving you? I think that the only way to keep her is to go along with what she's doing. Otherwise she's going to leave you and move in with Mike. If she didn't want it, she would have put a stop to it before it got started. And who's to say it started after his wife died? They seem to be pretty good with one another. I feel sorry for you losing your wife by trying to help a supposed friend.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow.

I left a comment here and it was deleted. Guess it hit the nail in the head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous