All Comments on 'Consumed Pt. 09'

by myoregon

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thump thump goes my heart

I am so entangled in this story... can't wait for more! Good bye Jack, no no no lawyer house! Rick and Mitch to the rescue. Think I can smell a low down dirty rat!!!! Keep up the pen babe your doing awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautiful.

Keep up the good work. Your story is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see what happens next. The ending was beautiful, mostly because I enjoyed the image. What a happy little family. I hope it goes well for them. I eagerly await your next chapter.

I guess my only complaint is that you start your chapters with the begging for votes and feedback. Lay off a little, would ya? It kind of makes my reading experience a little uncomfortable when I read your openings. If you write it and we love it, we will vote. Some of us like to read and not vote. Our choice. Let it be.

Also to put it in perspective, I have a story with over 10,000 reads and like 50-60 votes, so count yourself among the lucky ones who have readers who care enough and love your story enough to vote after reading your stuff already. You have a good base and you should be thankful for that. And although I know you thanked us, following it up with 'vote more, I don't have enough votes for the number of people reading the story' makes me forget that. Sorry, I'll get off the soapbox now. I really do love your story, if it's any consolation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I love these stories!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your gift and insight with the rest of us. This series is amazing and the characters are really believable. I love it.

auntcpauntcpalmost 16 years ago
You never disappoint

This chapter was so heart warming. The kids and Liam are finally getting the attention they so desperately need. The web you've weaved keeps getting a bit more tangled with each chapter.

I know I tell you this everytime, but it remains true. I love this story and can't wait for your next update.

Carolyn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Delightful

If I can vote more than one, I will do it. Your style of writting is excellent, and this,is given you the right to ask your adoring public for anything you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Delightful

If I can vote more than one, I will do it. Your style of writting is excellent, and this,is given you the right to ask your adoring public for anything you want.

PetsAngelsPetsAngelsalmost 16 years ago
*Sigh*

Hoo boy. <wipes brow> The only, and I mean only, downside to this story is the fact that I have to wait for the next chapter!! :-)

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! More, please!! Don't keep us in suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

This story just keeps getting better and better. I have a hard time waiting each week for the next chaper. Your writing is wonderful and the story is beautiful. You just gotta love a love story.

J

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsalmost 16 years ago
Keep it coming!

I am loving your characters. They are so easy to relate to and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work and post your next chapter soon. P.S. Don't be discouraged by the vote numbers. A little while ago, people could vote for a story daily (or maybe even more frequently) and run up/down it's score. Now, we have to wait a bit before we can vote for a story again. It's nice because someone can't come by and completely bomb your story every day just because they are a bigot. It gives you a true feel for how your readers enjoy you. And as far as I can tell, we love what we read. Keep writing as you do and I will continue to vote when I can. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. I AM ON EVERY DAY TO SEE IF THERE IS AN UP DATE. KIND OF LIKE YOUR "OPEN, OPEN, OPEN" COMMERCIAL. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK. I AM REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU BRING IT UP FROM "KEEP WARM" TO "SIMMER" NOT STRAIGHT TO "PUT OUT THE FLAMES". AS MUCH AS I REALLY WANT YOU TO TURN IT UP, I LOVE THE SLOW BUILD. THANKS FOR WRITING THIS GREAT STORY. I WILL BE WAITING ON PINS AND NEEDLES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. JAXTIG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep it coming!

I just had to say this is a great story. I like your plot & your narrative is very believable. The scene in the kictchen - mmmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep Writing

Don't be discouraged by the lack of comments and/or voting. This story is incredible. I've checked back every day for a new chapter and I anxiously awake the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You Are Awesome!!

I absolutely loved this chapter...the suspense...the passion...the cute ending. You are the type of author that there needs to be more of on this site. I love your work and can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your work with us :)

tiredandjadedtiredandjadedalmost 16 years ago
Love it

I think I check for a new chapter to this story every day. Thank you.

Breezy115Breezy115almost 16 years ago
Wow..

Ok, this is one of my favorite gay male stories. I'd really love more chapters. You sure know how to keep a body in suspense. Thanks for taking the time to write such a great story. I wish I could get my inspiration back for mine, and yours is sure helping me. Again, thanks.

SemirhijaSemirhijaalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely addictive!

I have to say, I really, really enjoy reading your chapters, living and suffering with your characters.

When I stumbled across the first part of your story, I wasn't sooo impressed by it, I must admit, there was something, that didn't appeal to me, although I can't say what it was. But in the end I found myself going through the "New" section on literotica and searching for another chapter. You have gotten better in my opinion and I can't stop reading. I am totally addicted!

I have to ensure you, there is nothing to be selfconscious about this one, i liked it very much, not to say: I loved it, as much as the others. ;-)

I sincerely hope, the next one won't take that much time, even though your submitting-spans aren't so long, compared to other authors.

My conclusion in the end: Keep up the good work, I am sure, you have a lot of faithful readers, even though they might not vote or comment your work.... just like me who didn't vote or comment any of the others before... for no other reason than lazyness and thoughtlesness.

Greetings from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yes

i want more of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
how cute

This story is thrilling, enticing, and exciting. That kiss was really hot, well done, can't wait for more. what I like about the series is that it's a really good story line, and that the love story in it is more realistic than other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love the story, but

I just can't get over some of the more unrealistic aspects of Cassie. A 2 year old and a 7 year old do not have the same capacity to eat. And the one thing that's bothered me throughout the whole story is the way Cassie speaks at a level much more intelligent and understanding than a 2 year old. I'm not trying to be a critic, but I just think it'd be more realistic if Cassie had characteristics better suited to her age. Although she isn't in diapers she's really still supposed to be a baby. No other criticisms, just that I am really enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT!

I loved this chapter, I liked how they actually didn't end up having sex...it had a dose of reality in it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm hooked on this series!

Keep the chapters coming. I am very much enjoying the story and have already formed my own theories about "who dunnit" and what's going to happen between Rick and Liam.

by_any_other_nameby_any_other_namealmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

Good job!! I loved how u didn't portray Jack as a complete psychotic asshole, but a human being with different point of view in life. Overall, the story is very realistic and well paced. I really hope you finish this establishment and don't leave it off towards the end!!

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
Awww

I loved it! Incredible job on this series and I can't wait to keep on going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SO WOOOW

I CON'T FIND ANY ATHER WORD,JUST (SO WOW)newstart

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

Just found this story and am hooked! KEEP WRITING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

It's beautiful!

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

What a totally awesome story. I haven't commented after each chapter, but I just had to after the foursome in bed scene.

I chuckled out loud.

Can't wait to read the rest........

wyrdsister02wyrdsister02over 12 years ago
this is sooo sweet :-)

love the story!

Haven't got much time/patience for a longer comment, I need to go on to the next chapter ;-)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
I have to agree very sweet

But I too need to continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lovely story, thank you.

". . . and heard the raucaus the men were making" - correct spelling is "raucous" and "raucous" is an adjective, so it can't stand alone like this. It's not really the best word, anyway - a simple "noise" would be best (or maybe "racket").

Feed the characters properly! Grilled cheese isn't food!

bambam1234bambam1234over 8 years ago
OMG, finally!

I'm enjoying all aspects of your story and am very happy to have found you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous