Contest Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Letting go her hands, he pulled her body close to his, and her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he came, shooting hot cum into her tortured pussy... she held him tightly all the while as he moaned her name and she sobbed into his shoulder. He carried her upstairs like that, dick slowly softening in her aching cunt, until he lay her on the bed and finally pulled out of her, causing her to cry out again and moan, she was so sore.

That evening, she ached horribly when he woke her and she looked at him with bleary eyes.

"I'm not hungry," she whispered, just wanting him to crawl into bed and hold her.

"I'm not here about dinner," he told her, picking her up in his arms, "We have company... they're waiting for us in the basement."

Violet began to cry, "No please Jared... I can't do any more... I just can't..."

"Last thing little girl," he murmured into her hair, "You have one last thing that you need to be punished for... and then we'll spend all weekend making you feel better." She didn't even question his assumption that she'd be staying after tonight.

He carried her down to the basement, she was steal crying a little, just completely exhausted... her eyes widened when she saw Danielle and Christine sitting in two chairs near the shower and drain.

"Danielle..." her voice was barely audible as the other girls looked at her in surprised. She wondered then what she must look like to them, breasts covered in welts, pussy lips still red and angry looking, her inner thighs had bruises on them, hair a mess since she'd just woken up, and eyes swollen with tears. Certainly she didn't look like the confident and elegant person that she had at the beginning of the week.

Greeting the two girls that were sitting, Jared secured Violet's hands in two cuffs that were hanging from the ceiling near the drain, placing her just under the shower head. Placing her ankles into cuffs that were attached to a spreader bar, her feet were now about 3 feet apart. She barely had the strength to stand up on her own, but she did, stubborn pride holding her up. He popped the usual penis gag into her mouth.

Jared smiled genially at the two blondes, "Danielle," the wide-eyed girl jumped as she looked away from Violet's hanging form at him, "There's something you ought to know." Violet suddenly felt her heart sink, sure she knew what he was going to say... but with the gag in her mouth she had absolutely no way of stopping him... "You didn't lose the contest." Danielle looked completely confused, her brown-haired friend completely despairing, "Violet came over the night before and offered herself to me for a week if I would say that I helped her complete a final task, because she wanted to be able to dominate and play with you." The pretty brunette was now moaning behind her gag as she saw her friend's expression turn from confusion and surprise to shock and fury, "So I thought I'd invite you over to spank her for being such a naughty girl... only on her ass though, her pussy and tits have already had a rough day as you might be able to tell."

"Gladly," growled the irate blonde, glaring at her friend. Violet's heart sank... whatever mercy she might have been able to hope for was completely irrelevant since she couldn't even beg.

Instead she hung there and sobbed, body jerking as Danielle spanked her hard with Jared's leather paddle, putting all her (admittedly little) strength into each slap. It took a very long time and an awful lot of hits before her ass was red... possibly a good thing since Danielle was very tired and happy to be satisfied even though her ass didn't hurt nearly as badly as when Jared had spanked her. But she didn't think she'd have been able to take a beating as bad as Jared would have been able to give her.

Speaking of him, he was now lubing up his cock, and she groaned... this was turning out to be one of the longest days of her life. Even if she had had an incredible orgasm earlier.

"Would you like to soothe Violet's cunt with your tongue," Jared invited as he stepped behind the hanging girl, "It took a lot of abuse earlier but I'm sure she'd enjoy being eaten out... after it stops hurting at least."

Danielle considered, "Yes, yes I would."

It was an exact copy of the position Jared and Violet had put Danielle in that night, Jared behind Violet, thrusting up into her beaten ass roughly as he handled her aching breasts, Danielle's blond head between her legs. The only differences were that Violet was hurting much more than Danielle had, and now she had an audience watching in the form of Christine, wide-eyed as she watched the brutal picture of lust and pain in front of her. As Jared had predicted, once her pussy was over the pain and discomfort, she was aroused and Danielle's now talented tongue brought her to a quick orgasm as Jared split her ass open behind her.

She hung there as his dick softened in her ass, Danielle getting up and going over to kiss Christine, sharing her juices. They two girls jumped in surprise as Violet made a shocked noise, her body jerking and trying to get away as Jared held her tight... they had no idea what was going on as Violet started to cry. Cry, because behind her, he was fulfilling the task that he had lied about for her. His dick was lodged in her ass and he was now filling her deep hole with his piss, hot fluid making her cramp and bloat, nausea making her want to retch as her hole was filled.

Sighing happily he pulled his dick from her hole, turning on the shower so that it sprayed her with warm water as his piss trickled down her legs.

"Now, she didn't lie to you anymore," he told Danielle, and both her and Christine's eyes got big as they realized what he meant.

**********************************

That night, in bed, Jared and Violet cuddled although she winced every time his hands brushed her pussy, ass or breasts.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to have sex for awhile," she told him honestly, groaning every time she had to move her legs.

"You won't," he said cheerfully, "Usually takes a couple of weeks for girls to recover from that."

"And just how many girls have you had on that thing?" suddenly jealous, Violet hugged him a little tighter even though it made her breasts ache as they pressed against his body.

Chuckling low in his throat, he stroked her hair, "A couple. No more after this unless you want to climb on again."

Violet looked up at him, shock and joy in her eyes as she realized what he was offering, "Really?... I would like that."

Something about him relaxed, "Good. I would too."

Nestling her head back down into his shoulder she told him, "Just don't expect me to get on that thing anytime soon though. Maybe for your birthday." Low vibrations in his chest as he chuckled made her smile.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers