All Comments on 'Continuing Education'

by were11127

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Realistic first time including his premature ejaculation. Cute ending with the roommate. Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
realistic & descriptive story

I enjoyed how you described the situation:

"...Sarah's breathing was quick and shallow as he lie down on top of her.

She could feel his bare manhood press against her pussy as they kissed.

....

"...Their lips bore into the others, and his fingers traced around her nipples.

She could feel the fire between her thighs, and wanted him badly..."

Yes, you wanted his manly penis to thrust deep into your innocent pussy, which would soon be all his.

"...Her wet lips slid across his shaft and head, and she knew it was only seconds before he would be sliding into her..."

The anticipation was great as you felt his hard penis slide across your pussy lips.

Of course, as a virgin boy, he cummed quickly, but later, he fucked you.

"...She pushed him onto his back in the bed, then climbed on top of him, grasping his penis, already hard as he again took in her naked body. .... She stared down at the shaft in her hand, and took a deep breath..."

You enjoyed sucking his manhood as it sent him out of this world.

"...He once again climbed on top of her. He felt her breasts as her fingers wrapped around his penis.

She guided it towards her virginity, letting the tip rest against her wetness..."

Bet you enjoyed feeling his tip up against your pussy lips.

"...His hardened cock was a rod of fire against her. As he pressed it into her, she gave a little gasp...."

The moment was here. A man finally made his first entrance, breaking her innocent hymen.

"...Her lips parted easily as his cock glided against her moist insides. It felt different than her finger, certainly thicker, longer and warmer. She stiffened and grasped at his back as he pierced her hymen, continuing on until he was buried fully inside her..."

She loved the feeling of his penis piercing her hymen.

After his forehead broke her, he pushed deeper into her sweet pussy, which she gave him completely.

"...After the stinging between her thighs subsided, she opened her eyes and stared into his. She ran a hand along his jaw, and pulled him in for a kiss..."

Good that you kissed him after he gave you your first fuck.

The kisses show you loved & wanted him.

"... He moved inside her, sliding in and out. Her lips clung to his shaft, which glistened with her wetness. The feeling was unlike anything she had experienced. All thoughts of whether this was a good idea or not were forced out of her head as he pumped in and out faster.."

Finally able to fuck a pussy, the innocent virgin man showed you his manliness as he conquered your sweet, innocent pussy, which he found very sexy.

"...With every thrust inside of her, she could feel her breasts bouncing. Jim watched this intently, though her own eyes were on his face...."

He loved to see the innocent girl's boobies bounce to his powerful thrusts.

"... As he settled into a rhythm, the bed creaked in time. Soon, her moans joined the chorus..."

The two found their rhythm.

"... She clawed at his back, and her hips moved in against his, as if trying to pull him deeper...."

That is one of the most sexy things a woman can do for her man in bed, "clench" his hard penis with her pussy muscles. He will get so excited he may cum right there.

"...Years of pent up sexual frustration built a fire in her loins, and sent bolts of lightning through her body. She gasped as her back arched, and the orgasm ripped through her..."

Yes, you long denied yourself those feelings you deserved.

"...Jim was ecstatic at the response he got from her, and thrust into her hard. Soon, an orgasm wracked his body as well, and he collapsed on top of her..."

Though virgin men don't normally go that long on their first times, you were understanding & this time, he went long enough thrusting in & out of your sweet pussy.

But he couldn't take it any longer as you felt his penis spasming as he filled your unprotected pussy with his spermy cum.

"...She shifted, feeling their combined fluids shift around his softening manhood..."

Yes, his manhood weakened but with your combined fluids & him planting his seed in you, the two of your become one flesh.

He would never forget you and likely fell in love with you, and you fell for him.

"...though her own eyes were on his face...."

One of my fantasies is to watch an innocent good-girl Christian give her pussy for the first time to that nonChristian man she's dating.

She gives him a loving look as he prepares to mount her & poises his unprotected penis in front of her very wet pussy.

She notices how big it is & is impressed & wants him to fuck her good Christian pussy even more than she did earlier.

As he pushes in her, she closes her eyes.

She doesn't think about her faith, morality or convictions & holds him tighter "welcoming" him in as he breaks her in.

After about 20 minutes of passionate lovemaking, she feels his penis throbbing & filling her innocent Christian pussy with his godless spermy cum.

She becomes subservient to his carnal passions as her pussy becomes all his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous