Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dinner was over Barry said "OK, we've had a great dinner," he looked at Lynn. "Very good dinner my dear." She blushed slightly and thanked him.

He cracked his knuckles and said "I don't know if you know this or not Lynne, but your husband nearly cost me a huge account today." I had to stifle a laugh. Lynne and I often talked about how Barry believed himself to be the "King of Madison Avenue," when he ran such a penny ante little agency.

"I see no reason to punish him if it was saved."

"Because my dear, he needs to learn not to be distracted by the new young lady in the office and concentrate on his job."

Lynne threw me a look as I scowled at Barry's words. He knew I had never been anything less than professional. I had told Lynne all about Amy as well. I might have downplayed her attractiveness, but Lynne knew I wasn't interested.

"What do you propose we do to teach him Barry?"

"I propose we fuck right in front of him."

I was stunned. My mind was screaming that I should get up and beat the living dogshit out of Barry whether I needed a job or not. Lynne looked as if He had just asked her to eat a bucket of pig shit. I almost laughed at her look of revulsion. Barry however seemed to not notice.

"That's a lovely offer Barry," she said in a placating voice. I was instantly reminded how silly the thought of her ever giving in to him was. I knew she'd shoot him down in flames.

"There are two problems with your offer though," she continued. "First, I am sure my husband would divorce me in a heartbeat for even considering it. Second I only have eyes for him. I say we forgive and forget and move along with our lives."

"He wouldn't divorce you Lynne. Most men fantasize about seeing their wife fuck another man."

"I don't," I chimed in but Barry carried on with aplomb as if I hadn't even been in the room.

"If he divorces you my dear he ends up paying for you to live in this house until you decide to marry someone else, and then you get half of its value from him. If he divorces you I'll fire him and then he'll be hard pressed to meet the large alimony payments you would be due to receive. You have him over a barrel my lady."

"Look Barry," she said. "I love him and I know he loves me. Why would I want to hurt him?"

"You wouldn't hurt him. You'd only be taking control." She looked unsure so he continued. "Do you mean to tell me Lynne that you like having to have his approval to go out with your friends? You have to justify buying something pretty for yourself? Do you mean to tell me that you aren't even the slightest bit ready to make him crawl for you?

"Lynne what I am proposing will give you absolute control over him. All you have to do is tell me that he isn't toeing the line, and I'll ruin him. I can make sure he never works in advertising again and he'll have to work several jobs to stay out of prison.

"Not to mention the fact that it will improve your sex life by leaps and bounds. Think Lynne; not only could you have sex any time you want, but you could have sex with any guy you want. Jacko there will eventually realize his love for you goes deeper than mere sex. He'll be happy to see you fulfill all of your fantasies. And, when you do allow him the enjoyment of your body, he'll appreciate it so much that he'll bend over backwards to please you. You can't lose Lynne."

"He's fucking nuts!"I thought,"Or stupid."I was wondering what exact words my wife would use to shoot him down. I was sure he'd fire me after she lit into him, but it would be worth it. I would also track him down some night, ring his doorbell, and kick the shit out of him.

Needless to say I got the shock of my life when she asked, "What are we waiting for?"

I just sat there in shock. I kept expecting her to start laughing and tell him he had been sucked in. Usually when she did that to me she'd go for an old term and say "Psyche!"

Even as they were stripping each other I expected her to call the joke off. Finally I got pissed and grabbed Barry by the scruff of the neck and began frog marching him out of my house. He was chattering on about firing me and suing me for assault when Lynne hollered from behind "Damn it Bill you stop right there!"

"What? You can't be fucking serious Lynne. I know you can't stand this bastard."

"I am serious Bill. You almost fucked his business up and he isn't going to fire you, so this is the least I can do."

"You best stop this foolish bullshit right now or I will.."

"You'll what? Divorce me? Fine we'll get a divorce and then you can work your ass off in menial jobs trying to keep my standard of living high enough to keep me from having you thrown in jail."

"And I'll have you locked up for laying your hands on me," chimed inn Barry. "I was going to make this easy for you, but now you have to get in here and watch."

"I'll fucking ki.."

"You'll do nothing. You'll sit back and take it. You have no other choice. Cuckolding or prison? Come on Lynne; let me show you how a real man treats a woman."

I'd like to say that Lynne came to her senses and tossed Barry out on his ass. I'd like to tell you that she laughed when she saw his pathetic cock. I'd really like to not tell you how she actually squirted when she came.

When all was said and done Barry left, admonishing me to be on time for work in the morning. If I hadn't been broke, I would have bought a pistol that night and sent two certain people to meet Jesus.

Lynne came out of the bedroom a little while after Barry left. I was sitting on the new expensive couch. "You can stop sulking Bill. It's over for tonight. Come to bed."

"Fuck you. I'm not sleeping in that bed ever again. I'll sleep on the couch. I'm sure glad Barry doesn't turn you on. If he had you'd have fucked him on the table and then I'd never be able to eat."

"Look. I'm sorry Bill, but I...I don't know. He was talking about all of the power I'd have and it turned me on immensely. I think he's a disgusting pig, but he had me so hot that I was ready to explode."

"Yeah, the way you were urging him on and telling him how fucking great he was sure made you sound disgusted. And telling him he was better than me? That was so fucking out of line. Unless you have been lying to me about how good I am, and there was no way he's bigger. I've seen bigger cocks on new-borns."

"Come on Bill. He wasn't that small."

"What? He makes me look like a fucking porn star. I had to look twice to see if he HAD a dick. Of course the way you were carrying on, I would have thought you were fuckin' Long Cock Magee."

"Yes I enjoyed it. Having power and humiliating you was a huge turn on for me. Seeing you humble and powerless got me going. Even talking about it makes me horny, come fuck me baby. I need it. I won't tell Barry."

"Get bent whore. I can't even look at you without feeling betrayed, anger and revulsion. No fucking thank you."

"Come on Bill. I am sure Barry won't keep this up for too long."

"Once was too long. I'm here still only because I am between a rock and a hard place. I'm still here because I have no options," I said trying hard to keep from crying in front of her. "You fucking humiliated me. I have to look at that asshole everyday now knowing he thinks he's a better lover than I am. I have to deal with knowing that he took the one thing in this world that I held truly precious."

I lay on the couch and crossed my arm over my eyes. I heard her shuffle off to the bedroom. I couldn't even think straight. I knew there had to be a way out of my predicament, but I couldn't see it.

I went in early to work and tried to get to my tasks. I was doing well until Barry came in and shot me a smirky grin. It took everything I had not to walk over and smash his smug face. I didn't know exactly how I was going to deal with the whole situation, but snippets of a plan were coming to me.

After doing a little research on the internet I knew what steps I had to take first. I needed to leave work early. That would be no problem. I also needed Lynn to be at work. She probably was, because Barry surely didn't wear her out.

I spent most of my morning on the internet locating the things I needed to turn the tables on my wife. I would lose my job but I wouldn't lose my home. I located several places in Houston where I could get what I sought.

Around noon I went to Barry's office and told him I was leaving. "I never said you could leave early," he said.

"Yeah you did. I made this appointment three weeks ago and told you about it then. I cleared this with you long before I made the appointment." I was lying through my teeth but Barry never remembered things. Jane usually conned him out of three weeks' vacation every year.

He stared at the wall stupidly for a minute and then said, "OK. Yeah I remember. GO ahead but you better be at home when I get there this evening."

"What? No one ever said .."

"Jacko, this was set up last night. Maybe if you hadn't been sulking you would have known. I'm also going to have a surprise for you. I know you hate me, but that just makes it sweeter."

"I don't hate you Barry. But I can't say I'd piss on you if you were on fire."

"6:00 Jacko. Don't be late."

"Fuck you," I said under my breath as I closed the office door.

My first stop was an electronics store across town. I bought several mini cameras and microphones. The guy at the store told me how to set it all up. He said they were motion activated and they sent the video to a secure website so that even if someone compromised my computer the videos would be safe.

My next stop was an attorney's office. Paris Hyde was the least likely name I had ever heard for an attorney, but her reputation for helping men with marital problems was legendary.

I told her the complete story and what I was doing to gather evidence. She confirmed that I didn't need to disclose my "espionage" because I was sole owner of my property. She advised me not to drop my bombs until she had everything ready to file. She also said I had to sit through at least one more session to get evidence to support my claims. Under Texas law, I could divorce her for cruelty or adultery, and in some cases both could be listed as cause. She also gave me other avenues to pursue. I couldn't wait to laugh in Barry's face.

I went home and set the cameras up. I put three in the bedroom, and two in the dining room. The other two I put in the living room. By time I was done, I had time to move my clothes into my office.

I also retrieved a pillow and a blanket from the hallway closet. Lynne had bought them only because they were on sale. That closet was full of crap she'd bought on impulse. After I placed them in the office, I went out to a bar.

I got home around 9 to find Lynne was sitting at the table drinking a glass of wine. I didn't say a word to her as I went in to take a shower. For the first time since I had moved out of my parents' house I locked the bathroom door.

I thought I heard the door rattle but I was unsure. I smiled to think that I could indeed keep control of my life, and that soon she'd know how little control she really had. I took my time getting dressed and went straight to my office.

A few minutes later the door opened and Lynne walked in. I mentally added, "Buy a lock set for the office door," to my to-do list. I had just logged onto my computer to see how much evidence my cameras had gotten during my absence. I quickly shrank the window as she sat on the edge of my desk.

My heart ached because she had done that so many times. She'd sat on the corner of my desk many times to let me know she was horny. Horny was the last feeling in my body. All I saw was a traitorous cunt on my desk. She didn't say anything; she just sat there staring at a spot on the wall.

I looked up at her and asked "What?"

"You've never locked me out of your shower before," she said with a sniffle.

"You've never completely disgusted me before. Were you coming in to tell me about the great sex with Barry?"

"It wasn't great," she said. "It was terrible. I realized what a pig he is and realized I was doing you wrong."

"Got 'em!"I thought. I now had proof of adultery for my lawyer to use.

"He was mad that you weren't here," she continued. "I told him that you'd been called away for an emergency. I let him have me thinking it would be as great as last night was, but it was horrid."

"So basically you both got off on humiliating me," I stated flatly. "Without good old Bill to kick around the thrill was gone. Well boo fuckin hoo."

"I thought you loved me," she whined.

"I did until you let Barry Masters between your legs."

"Last night was incredible," she said. "All I want is to experience that again and you are being a selfish brat and want to deny me. You're supposed to love me enough to help me achieve sexual bliss. It doesn't hurt you, well maybe your ego, but it is such a turn on for me."

At that point I realized that she was buying Barry's shit hook, line, and sinker. I told her one last time to get the fuck out of my office and then I left the house. I drove around aimlessly for a while and ended up in Galveston.

Being Friday night I had my pick of any number of bars. I opted for one that I had never been to before. Lynn and I used to go down to Galveston a lot. We'd spend the day on the beach and then close down a bar.

As I was drinking I saw Hank Shaw walk in. Hank was working for Barry when I started. He left to work for a local radio station five years ago. He saw me and came over to where I was sitting.

"Bill. Long time no see."

"Hey Hank. How's the radio life treating you?"

"I can't bitch. Are you still with that fucktard Barry?"

"Unfortunately. Did you hear that Walt left?"

"No. I haven't seen Walt in a couple of years actually. He came to the station and hit me up for a job. Told me Barry was making his life hell and he had to get out of there."

"Yeah I hear that. I know I am tired of his third rate ass."

"You know, just between you and me, I know Barry has run a lot of good people off. Hell, when I worked for him he screwed two different guys' wives. Can you believe that shit? What always got to me was neither one beat his ass for it." At that point his party arrived and he bade me farewell and went to sit with his friends.

"Two guy's wives."I suddenly smelled a rat. I decided I had to talk to Walt. Maybe he hadn't threatened me that day but warned me. Before I left the bar I asked Hank if he knew how to get ahold of Walt. He said he didn't so I left.

I got home and crashed out on the couch. I didn't see or hear Lynn and I was just fine with that. I was dying to talk to Walt, but in a city the size of Houston, you just can't go door to door until the right guy answers. Just as I fell asleep the answer hit me.

Lynne was gone when I got up Saturday morning. I went to Lowes and bought a lockset for my office and installed it. I opened up the cameras on my computer and checked to see what they had recorded.

I saw Lynne and Barry fuck for about five minutes. I heard Barry apologizing over and over for not making her cum. She assured him she was fine and said it would be better when I was back. "Speaking of Jacko," she told him. I wanted to bitch slap her for calling me that. I tolerated it at work because I got paid to be there. I would not tolerate her calling me that.

"Speaking of Jacko, we might want to go easier on him. Let's keep our activities to Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"That's fine," said Barry. "I have things on most nights anyway. I just wanted to make Jacko sweat. We'll make him wear the surprise next time."

"Surprise?"I opened all of the video files and watched Barry enter the house carrying something in a bag. He told her how much he'd like to pound her on the couch and she chastised him and said nobody would ever fuck on her couch.

He told her he'd brought my surprise but since he and Lynne were in such a hurry to fuck, he showed her what was in the bag as they rushed down the hallway. I had no camera in the hall so the surprise would remain just that; a surprise. "Horny fuckers," I said dismayed that I didn't know what the surprise was.

I spent the rest of the weekend avoiding Lynne. If she was home I tried my damnedest to be out and about. I spent Sunday evening in my office. She had tried to tell me that Barry had been by on Saturday evening, but the video revealed the truth. She had sat around drinking wine and fucking herself with a dildo.

Since she didn't have a dildo when all of this shit with Barry started, I assumed she had bought it that day. Going over the video I discovered she had bought the dildo and some lingerie.

The nice thing about Barry is the fact that he's completely predictable. He leaves the office at five o clock every day without fail. He expects the rest of us to stay until five thirty. Jane leaves at ten after and then everyone else drifts out leaving an empty office by five twenty.

On Monday I found myself alone in the office at five thirty. I went into Barry's office and opened his computer. I knew his passwords because the guy actually had Jane write them down in case he forgot them. I opened the top drawer on her desk and was rewarded with not only his passwords, but also sticky notes to write them on.

In short manner I was in Barry's computer and rifling through the personnel records. I got Walt's address and logged out. I also wrote on Barry's calendar an approval for a vacation day for Wednesday. I also noticed that Jane had penned herself in for vacation the following week.

As I was leaving I thought I heard someone in the office, but I didn't see anyone. I took a quick look around and left. I stopped at What A Burger on the way home. Lynne never liked me eating fast food so it would piss her off, and I could eat in my office and not be around her.

Tuesday passed by rather quickly. Barry came over that night and I found out what my surprise was. It was a metal cage designed to cause me pain if my cock got hard. It was also designed to prevent me from fapping. Needless to say if they expected me to be tortured by it they were sorely disappointed. I hadn't sported wood since the whole Barry debacle began.

Barry did mention bringing Amy in for a threesome. "Maybe we can let Jacko lick my cum out of both of you," he quipped. I wondered how he'd get her into this mess.

I did get quite a kick out of hearing Lynne going to town with her vibrator mere minutes after telling Barry what a stud he was, and how he made her cum harder than I ever thought about.

I also got a bit of dark pleasure out of taking some of the wind out of Barry's sail when he got an eyeful of my cock in the chastity device. Every time any reference was made to him being more of a man than me I chuckled.

On Wednesday I went to see Walt. I arrived at the address I got from Barry's computer and rang the doorbell. I could tell that the woman who answered the door had once been a damn attractive woman. She still would be, but she looked haunted. I could tell that stress was eating her alive.

I felt bad when I asked for Walt. The look of guilt on her face when she told me where I could find him was heart wrenching. By the time I thanked her for her help and she closed the door there were tears rolling down her face. I almost tried to say something comforting, but decided I didn't know the situation so I just moved on with my quest.

I found Walt right where she said I would. He was in a room at a real shit hole motel just off the freeway. Not even the hookers brought johns to the dump, but I suppose it was cheap shelter.

I knocked on the door. I was shocked when a disheveled version of Walt opened the door. He was wearing a dirty wife beater and a pair of cargo shorts that appeared to be five sizes too large. He stepped back from the door as if he was a vampire and the daylight would kill him.