Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne wasn't there when I got home. I loaded all of my clothes from the weekend in the washing machine and then went to my office. I checked the surveillance cameras and found that Lynne hadn't gone anywhere until that morning when she went to work.

I deleted all of the video of Lynne masturbating. I went back and listened to audio on the two videos of Lynne using the phone. The first one was to her aunt Lilly. She wasn't saying anything about our issues so I skipped to the next one.

I didn't know who she was talking to, but I heard her say "You what?" and after a pause she said "Oh that will be so hot. I need a hot night."

I heard Lynne come home as I was finishing so I opened my web browser and pretended to be completely enrapt with some article. In a few minutes I felt her staring at me from the doorway.

"Can we talk?"

"You can," I told her. "I have nothing to say to you."

"I missed you this weekend."

"I didn't miss you."

"Why do you have to be this way?"

"Do I really have to remind you? You destroyed our marriage and you think I am wrong to be a tad irked over it?"

"I didn't destroy our marriage. Barry and I are making our marriage more fulfilling. If you want I'll talk him out of making you wear your cage."

"When did you become such a dumb ass? Has Barry fucked all the brain cells out of you? The only thing fulfilling is me knowing what a tramp fucking whore I married. Get the fuck out of my office. The only time we need to see each other or even acknowledge each other is while Barry is making your sex fantasies come true. Other than then I don't need or want to be reminded of your skank ass. And that cage is just like you. Useless. I don't need it to keep me chaste because when you two scumbags are rutting being turned on isn't even a remote possibility."

As she walked crying out of my office I got a text message from Amy. At least something could make me smile. Her text was short. "It's on."

* * * * *

"Are you getting out of here on time?" Barry asked me on Tuesday.

"I have a few things to deal with so I'll be out half an hour late," I told him. Amy hadn't been at work so my needing an extra half an hour didn't look suspicious to him.

"Fine. I'll go eat at The Royal Fork, but I expect you and Lynn to be ready when I get there. And Jacko, I do mean "ready."

As soon as everyone was gone I packed a box with my personal belongings and wrote my resignation letter and laid it on Jane's desk. I took one last look around and realized that I wasn't going to miss the place at all.

I arrived home to discover that Barry was already there. I walked in and Lynne tried to kiss me but I shut her down. She was wearing a short silk robe, and I could see she wore stockings underneath "Where have you been? I was worried."

I didn't say anything and walked in to my living room. Barry was sitting on the couch sipping a glass of wine. "I've been waiting for ten minutes Jacko. A man who wants to keep his happy home and job shouldn't keep the guarantor of both waiting. But have a glass of wine. We are waiting for a special guest." I saw a look pass between him and Lynne and then I went into the kitchen and got myself a beer.

Barry looked at me with a distasteful look on his face. I think he was about to say something when my doorbell rang. Lynne ran to answer it and Barry got a shit eating grin on his face. I heard Lynne greet someone and heard the door close.

I looked up just as Lynne and Amy walked into the room. "Ah Amy. I'm so glad you decided to save your job," Barry gloated. "You see Lynne, Amy is as incompetent as Jacko is. She fucked up royally on my biggest account and now she'll be joining us. Jacko you get a treat even though you haven't earned it. You see, I am going to fuck each of these beauties in front of you, and then you get to lick my cum out of their pussies."

Lynne suddenly looked worried. As beautiful as she was, she paled in comparison to Amy, and Amy was a decade younger. She also saw the way Barry looked at Amy. "Well let's get this hot evening started. I am looking forward to Jacko eating a man's cum out of my freshly fucked hole."

When Lynne called me "Jacko" I saw a cross look pass over Amy's face. Barry looked slightly disappointed that Lynne was forcing the issue to go first. I know he was dying to get a piece of Amy.

As we all headed down the hall I glanced at my cell and saw the text messages I wanted to see. Just before we got to the bedroom Amy asked where the bathroom was and I pointed it out to her. She smiled and thanked me. I then noticed that she was carrying a small bag with her.

I was ready to do my part in the evening's festivities. Lynne took off the robe to reveal that all she had on was a garter belt and stockings. I saw Barry's face light up and I wanted to punch him. As much pain as Lynne had caused me I still couldn't deny that she had an awesome body.

I took off my shirt, and began to undo my slacks. "Wait 'til Amy sees this," I said. I said it like I didn't want them to hear but I fully intended for them to hear me. Both Barry and Lynne's faces changed. Lynne's face went from lust to anger and Barry's from lust to fear. I dropped my pants and stood there.

"Well I am ready for my cage," I said. A new look passed over Barry's face.

"I have something better than a cage," he said reaching into a shopping bag that I hadn't noticed earlier. He pulled out a pair of black leather shorts. "These will make it impossible for you to pleasure yourself."

He tossed me the shorts and I started pulling them on.

"You better hurry before that girl gets out of the bathroom Jacko," hissed Lynne.

"Yes Jacko, save yourself a little embarrassment," chimed in Barry. I just couldn't let that go.

"You would know all about alittleembarrassment," I told him. His eyes shot daggers. He was about to say something when the bathroom door opened and Amy stepped out.

I thought I was going to swallow my tongue. I heard Lynne gasp and Barry groaned. I myself quickly pulled the tight leather shorts up, well as quickly as I could. I think they were a size or two too small. I wasn't quick enough to keep Amy from seeing what I had to offer.

Amy looked absolutely stunning. She wore a baby blue corset with black panties that were trimmed in a lace matching the corset. Her marvelous cleavage would be enough to start a dead man's heart. Her sexy tanned legs were bare all the way down to the blue pumps adorning her feet. The smile she threw me could have melted ice.

Lynne caught the look and quickly said, "Barry, she saw Jacko before he pulled his shorts up. I say he isn't allowed to lick her pussy clean when you're done."

Barry wasn't really listening. He gave her a dismissive "yeah" and continued to stare gape mouthed at Amy. I kept expecting him to go all DiVinyls and start touching himself.

"Barry; get over here and fuck me. It's been so long since I've had a man," Lynne said. I almost laughed. She was doing her best to things back on track.

Barry snapped out of it and dropped his trousers. Amy almost laughed when his pathetic penis popped free. She mouthed, "Oh my God' and I saw the laughter in her eyes.

As Barry got onto the bed and started playing with Lynne's tits, I leaned against the window sill. Between the tightness of the leather and my cock straining I wasn't sure I could sit pain free.

Lynne was getting into it, but Barry was doing a half assed job at best. He kept looking back at Amy. He took a last look and climbed between Lynne's legs and stuck his cock into her. She squealed as if he'd hit her with a cattle prod. Meanwhile I reached back and raised the blinds and lowered them twice.

I turned to see Amy staring at me with a curious smile on her face. I winked at her and her smiled broadened. On the bed Barry and Lynne were starting to get into their coupling. Then all hell broke loose.

From outside came a series of small explosions. Living in an area surrounded by refineries you hear explosions once in a while. As the sixth one sounded Amy screeched "What was that?"

I grabbed my slacks and pulled them on over the leather shorts and went rushing down the hallway. I opened the front door and yelled "God damn! Barry your car is fucked up!"

All four tires were flat and the windshield and rear window were a mass of spider web cracks. Naturally there was no indication of what had caused this to happen.

Barry came running down my hallway naked and stopped as he got to the door. I never knew if the destruction of his Lexus caused him to stop, or if he realized he was naked. It didn't matter because I put my foot in the middle of his back and sent him flying over my porch and onto my walkway.

I then closed the door. I heard him yelling something but I didn't care. About that time Lynne came out of the hallway. She'd at least had the good sense to don her robe before coming to investigate.

"Where's Barry?" she asked. And then she noticed there were two other people in the living room. I had let them in when I yelled about Barry's car. "Who are these people? Jacko? What's going on?"

"Are you Lynne Jaczwenski?" a lady in business attire asked. When Lynne nodded she asked if she could see Lynne's ID. Lynne produced her driver's license and showed the woman.

The woman handed her a pack of papers and said, "You've been served."

Lynne's face turned white. She looked at the papers in her hands in disbelief. Amy came out the hallway with Barry's clothes in the shopping bag. She had put the clothes back on that she had worn to my house that evening.

The process server bade me a good evening and headed out the door. I stepped out and immediately looked for Barry.

Barry was trying to hide on my porch. People had gathered to see what the commotion was all about and they were laughing at Barry. The process server approached Barry and asked, "Are you Barry Masters?"

Amy stepped out on the porch. "Yes he is. Here's his ID."

The server handed him a stack of papers and "You've been served." I could swear she was laughing as she walked away. Amy dropped the bag of his clothes by him.

"You fucked up Jacko," Barry hissed. "I'll get you for assaulting me."

"Fuck you Barry. That process server saw you go running out and fall on your own. Read the papers buddy boy. You are the one who's fucked."

"You're fired Jacko. Don't bother coming to work tomorrow."

"Fuck you Barry. Jane already has my letter of resignation."

I was about to say something else when the police pulled up. Barry screamed at them that I had assaulted him. No one else would corroborate his story so all they ended up doing was writing him a citation for indecent exposure. I was disappointed that the tow truck got there for Barry's car before he looked at the paper work he'd been handed.

I went back inside to find Lynne sobbing on the couch. "Where are you going Lynne?"

"Going? I I I don't understand."

"Where are you going? I don't want you here anymore and I'm not leaving."

"Bill, baby; I don't want a divorce. I love you and only you."

"Unfortunately you don't love me. If you did we wouldn't be here. You got all hot and horny thinking about humiliating me and fucked Barry. Our marriage was over at that very second."

"But you'll lose everything. Barry told us ..."

"Barry was full of shit Lynne. I own this house. It was in my name before we married so it's mine. I have filed using adultery and cruelty as cause. My attorney says with what I have provided her I shouldn't lose much in this divorce. We did draw up a n irreconcilable differences paper if you just want to sign it and get this done. It offers you 30% of our assets, and I take none of your debt."

"Cruelty? How can you claim cruelty?"

"You fucking that ass wad Barry in front of me and humiliating me constitutes cruelty. I have all of it on video. I also have you and 'Tiny Tim' on video while I am not around."

"But you'll need my income now since Barry fired you."

"That's none of your concern. Now, if you need help, I'll carry your shit to your car, but you need to hurry. Amy and I are going to fuck on the couch for a while."

Lynne ran screaming out to her car and left. Over the following weeks she'd slowly move her stuff out. She had moved in with one of her fellow tellers that had needed a room-mate to help with her costs. We ended up splitting our assets 70/30. Luckily I didn't have to use my videos against her. The only request she had was that I take the furniture.

I saw Lynne a couple of years later. She had put on weight, but still looked good. She had a guy on her arm and they were pushing a stroller. I don't think she saw me and I was fine with that.

I tracked down all of Barry's former employees. Of the seven I talked to, four joined my class action sexual harassment suit. Both Steve and Kenny were more than enthusiastic and even Jane joined. Walt and Marion also signed on. Marion didn't ask for a full cut, but she wanted to testify.

When Joan realized that Barry was going to get hit hard, she tried to file for divorce hoping to get her half before he was strung up and bled. When it was pointed out that she was a party to Barry philandering she was told her asset split would come after the harassment suit was settled.

During the harassment trial investigators found inconsistencies with Barry's records. When they delved in a little further, they found large amounts of unexplained income for BM and Sons and A.M. Motors, along with copious amounts of cocaine.

Alan skipped town just before the DEA could arrest him. Barry was arrested right outside of the courtroom. Joan was arrested later and had five ounces of cocaine on her at the time of arrest.

After the lawsuits were settled the government took everything Barry, Joan and his brother had left. We all walked away with $200,000 in winnings from the suit. Barry got 30 years and Joan got 10. Alan later turned up in a Medellin, Columbia dumpster with his throat cut.

On the night that Lynne was handed her papers I told her that Amy and I were going to fuck on her couch. I truly had no intention of fucking Amy, but I knew that the thought of the two of us staining Lynne's white couch was rubbing salt in the wounds.

Amy had known beforehand that I was going to tell her that. I wanted desperately to sit but the leather shorts wouldn't allow it, so I leaned on the back of the couch. Whatever I had been running on up to that point evaded me. The weight of everything suddenly bore down on me and I felt like collapsing into a heap and letting the world pass me by.

I had no wife and no job. I was banking on a lawsuit victory but who knew how long that would take. A future that had seemed so bright just moments before suddenly looked dark and foreboding. I was standing there crying when Amy put her arms around me. I felt like a pussy crying in front of Amy, but she didn't seem to mind.

"It's all over Billy. She can't hurt you any longer."

After a while I started feeling better, and I noticed that Amy was back in the corset. When did you change back into that?" I asked her.

"While you were kicking the vile bitch out. Do you like it?"

I almost told her it was wrong to show me what I couldn't have, but I had a Freudian slip and said, "Like it? Not at the moment. It's reminding me that I have these damn shorts on."

"I can help with that," she said. I half expected her to put her clothes back on. Instead she started unbuckling my belt and sliding my slacks down. I must have had a quizacle look on my face.

"I want this Billy. I have liked you since the first day I met you. When Jane told me about what Barry was doing I knew I could end up with you. Last weekend was the best weekend of my life and I want all of my weekends to be like that, well at least the waking up with you parts."

"I had no idea you felt...Jane knew? How the hell did Jane know?"

She smiled. "Jane is my Aunt. She's married to my uncle Dennis. She started working for my grandfather and Barry's father before she met my uncle. She did her own name change on her personal records so Barry never added two and two. Walt had called her after he left and told her to watch out for you. She was listening over the intercom when Barry invited himself to dinner.

"That's why she kept Barry's passwords so readily available. She also told me what a great guy she thinks you are," she said as she kissed me. Before I knew it the tight leather shorts were on the floor, joined by Amy's panties.

So even though I thought I had lied to Lynne about Amy and I fucking on the couch, Amy made sure that I was honest. When we got tired we went back to her place to sleep. Neither of us wanted to sleep on the bed Barry had fucked Lynne on.

Amy and I took our lawsuit winnings and bought a house near Tony and Kathy. I hired a company to manage my house for me. They keep good renters in it and see that it's taken care of. Amy didn't mind me holding onto it. She saw it as kind of a security blanket for me that she never intended for me to need.

Amy and I are part owners of a large advertising agency. Her uncle Dennis went in on it with us. It is the kind of place that Barry ran in his wet dreams. Walt and Jane both work there, Jane just likes having something to do. Amy and I share the responsibilities of day to day operations. We are never in the office at the same time though.

When one of us is at the office, the other is at home with our two year old son Jefferson David, who is named after his great grandfather and my father, and our five year old daughter Sadie Marie; who is named after our mothers.

The best part is getting to wake up spooned with the love of my life. Her body only improved after having the kids, and she never lets me doubt her love for me. I truly can't ask for anything more.

Fin