Control, COMPLETE Control Ch. 01

Story Info
She changes his little game, taking control.
1.4k words
19.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ex_riter
ex_riter
14 Followers

'I recognize that cock'. The words flashed across the monitor and he chuckled. He knew they could hear that chuckle because he worked with an open mike - in part because it was easier to keep up with so many typed in comments and in part because that way his hands didn't have to reach for a keyboard and get in the way of the view for the audience. If only he had the proverbial nickel for every time one of them said that, or some variation of that. Still, the idea that this time she - whoever she was - might actually recognize...well, it made his erection quiver just a little more than usual.

And his erection did quiver. Whenever he opened up the cam it quivered. Which might explain why he was opening the cam on the site more often, and for longer periods. Today, he had opened it wearing only a shirt and even though he wasn't yet completely naked - in that the shirt was not yet unbuttoned completely, let alone removed - he had more than 200 viewers, according the counter in the bottom right hand corner of his monitor.

Numbers like that made his erection not just quiver - but twitch and roll of its accord. In full view of an unseen audience of 200. Which thought made his erection twitch and roll and quiver even more.

'Yes, Maddy K', he said aloud, focussing, but still chuckling. Maddy was a regular. Clever, and well read. She had good questions. With any luck, she would take another button and whoever was claiming to recognize him would have just a little more to study...as would everyone else.

'Why didn't MacBeth ...'

Distracted, he found that his mind had picked out the next message. The next message from the woman he suddenly thought of as the Claimant. It was intriguing how his mind had taken him to this message - away from the question of Maddy K and several dozen other comments flashing on his monitor.

'I do, you know. I recognize that cock.'

"Prove it," he said, chuckling again. "Sorry, Maddy K. What was that question?"

Maddy K typed again. 'Why didn't MacBeth leave the dagger in Duncan's chamber?'

"Good question, Maddy K..." But before he could continue and answer the phone rang, startling him. Closing the mike but leaving the cam open he reached over, heart still pounding, and brought the smartphone to his ear. "Yes?"

"I do recognize your cock," she said simply, her tone amused.

Stunned, he felt his breath catch. On his phone? On his smartphone? She knew his mobile number?!

"And yes, I am the one from the site...I am 34_J."

"Umh," he broke off, unable to think of an appropriate response.

Chuckling herself now, she said, "Never mind, you don't need to reply. Whatever Maddy K's question is, just get it wrong and undo another button. Give the audience a little more of a show and wait for instructions."

"Who...?" he broke off again, because the phone was dead. Instructions!? Who was she??? He hadn't recognized the voice...although it was vaguely - nonsense, every female sounds a bit like every other female. Well, that wasn't quite true, but... he lost the thought again. Prompted by the simple: 'Do it. Get the question wrong. And await instructions' typed in by the Claimant, whoever she was...

He did as he was told. In terms of the question.

Maddy K delightedly demanded the next button.

Which left him with only one button to go - his entire quivering erection on display, the remaining button directly over his swollen taut balls - and the shirt pulled very very tight at the level of the fastened button, squeezing his balls gently whenever he moved. And he couldn't help moving, almost involuntarily - extending his right leg, folding his left leg a little more.

While she, the Claimant, whoever she was, tormented him with a stream of comments.

'It is a lovely cock'

'I do like the way it dresses left'

'Is that a small bubble of precum'

The monitor lit up, almost literally - messages flashing in from seemingly all over. He had unconsciously moved his hand, to check quickly, obscuring some of the view of the audience. Jerking his hand away, his heart absolutely galloped when the phone rang once again.

"Hello?"

"See," her voice teased, "They're watching very closely. Now undo the last button and let them..."

"Who are you?"

"Undo the last button and let them see."

He did. Uncertain what else to do.

"Now put your hands behind your head so you don't make that mistake again."

"But...how will I talk to you?"

"Put the phone on speaker."

Of course he thought. That was easy. Laying the phone beside him, he put his hands behind his head.

"Haven't figured out who I am yet?"

"No. I know you say you recognize my cock but I don't recognize your voice..."

Laughing, she interrupted him. "And I guarantee that doesn't matter because every woman in your audience can hear every word through your mike so they now know you're about to be blackmailed by someone who knows you..."

Sure enough, the monitor lit up again. And it stayed lit up.

"Now, I think you should get that shirt off...don't you agree girls?"

And the monitor stayed lit up.

So he sat forward, labouring to pull the sweat plastered shirt away from the flesh it so to adhere to. As a result, instead of composed and dignified, it was awkward and humiliating - and even more cock animating than usual...

"Did I tell you you could write this in third person..."

I swallowed, when the voice suddenly materialized in my ear, knowing I'd pay for that error.

"Now start again in first person. And did I give you permission to wear those shorts..." Not questions, note. Statements.

I glanced down at the boxer briefs - knowing I was going to pay for that too. But I'd thought she was at work.

Relentlessly, the way only a female can, she went on without even seeming to pause for breath: "...No, I said it was going to be a no pants day. Well now it's going to be a nude day." She'd already peeled the t-shirt up and off in one wrench from behind me and now had me by the ear, twisting and pulling sharply as though I was a recalcitrant child until I was out of the barstool, working through hazy sight to get the briefs down and off.

And the moment they were off, and on the floor, she delivered a sharp hard open palmed slap to my butt. One that stung - and re-hazed my vision.

"Now get back up there. In fact it might be a nude weekend- and don't you forget I've got a new flogger..."

NO way I could forget that vicious multi-fronged entity. It was sitting on the bistro table, beside my laptop, with the tag still on it. The tag that effectively said it could be used on any part of me - including my cock and balls!

"... and if you're not very careful I'm going to be trying it out for the first time in an online session for the amusement of the girls..."

That had never happened before. She'd shown off the marks from a punishment session once, the other night, but she'd never broadcasted the actual session.

"Now get on line..."

I typed exactly what I was told to type. To wit: 'I'm in session from 4 pm pacific time this afternoon. Ms Claimant will be conducting the session entirely according to her whim, although suggestions will be accepted.'

"Good." She nibbled on my ear from behind, her hands slipping down my flanks to where my exposed cock stood firm and quivering. Just barely brushing it, once, twice, three times - enough to show she'd noticed how it had been quivering and rolling and twitching throughout the lecture - and more than enough to suck the air from me in an audible gasp each time she touched me. Chuckling, she added: "Now send it. And for your sake I hope we get better than the 310 of last night."

As you can see, and as you definitely would see if you were on the right website, she is in control - COMPLETE control...

ex_riter
ex_riter
14 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+ The only insane perverted

fool on here is annony! He reads all of these stories and then bitches about them. he's really fucking nut!! Seek help ass hole of LIT and do it today!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yummm

Damp panties here...

Any chance we get to know the website?

or at least another chapter? Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreed...Fun

Chapter 2 please...?

Looking forward to it...very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun

I disagree with the first commenter

Very well written. Subtle, and fun plot.

Maybe the difference between US and UK English confuses some less discerning readers...

Looking forward to more.

DameSabrina1964DameSabrina1964over 8 years ago
nice.

Nice idea of a story.

Too many spelling and grammar errors.

Change of narrator from third person to first person with a total new setting. something is amiss where it changes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy Mind control drug launches 8 person after school orgy.in Mind Control
Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed She's blackmailed after being caught stealing.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 01 A submissive young woman submits to a female dominant.in BDSM
Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde Teen seductress MILF molests and takes teen in clothing shop.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories