Control, Sam, Control Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the back alley he was stunned to be illuminated by flashing blue and red lights. Looking to his left he saw a squad car and one officer, clearly with a partner joining the hunt, staring directly at him with his gun drawn.

"Police Officer, Freeze!"

Sam turned very slowly to face him.

"I said freeze!"

Sam stopped when he could see the officer clearly. The man must be 25 tops and clearly a rookie, given how nervous his eyes looked.

"Turn and face the wall"

Sam remained as he was whilst he closed his eyes and opened his mind

"I said turn and face the wall, NOW!"

The officer felt a hand grab his gun and begin to slowly move away from the suspect. He tried to fight it but no human could offer enough resistance, instead he had to look in horror as it began to turn towards his head.

He tried to drop the gun but his fingers were frozen as his hand turned inexorably towards his face. Staring down the barrel of his own gun he was about to cry out in fear before the shot silenced him forever.

Over the squad-car radio Sam heard

Shots fired, Shots fired in the vicinity of precinct 12. I am proceeding to location, back-up requested.

Roger Unit 60, please identify location

Sam took the keys from the dead officer and, noting the designation, drove the squad car from the alley. He activated the radio

This is unit 42, I have a man down, repeat a man down in the alley behind apartment block 19. I need medical assistance and back-up right now...

Roger 42, units en-route ETA less than a minute

Sam drove the car away from the vicinity as other police-units descended on the alley a block away. Taking a slow drive to a secluded park he abandoned the vehicle before heading for his safe house once again. Enough of the support-act, it was time for the main event.

Susan could not keep her eyes off David as he checked the windows for yet another time. Years of Federal duties had honed his body to perfection and there was something powerful in the middle-aged face that seemed to defy the ageing process. He was every inch the professional, maintaining a friendly yet impersonal air around her, and she knew that he would never compromise himself or a situation by allowing emotions to cloud his view.

The hours passed and she began to relax as they watched television, whilst Simon slept upstairs. Susan made small talk with David, discovering he was happily married with two teenage sons, whilst trying to fight the urge inside her to come onto him. The futility of such a move eventually registered in her heart and she sat, resentful at his manner yet grateful for the protection it gave her, and watched the evening news. Sam was all over the lead story and she felt reassured that it was him on the receiving end for a change. She wondered which sewer he was hiding in and laughed to herself, feeling the first relief in her tension all day.

Sam was not in a sewer as he heard her think this, he was in a car 2 street away. He almost pitied how naive she was, forgetting that her mind leaked thoughts he could detect with a simply drive around the city. She'd been in the last place he had expected them to hide her but that's the whole point, he thought. He brought himself up sharp when he thought of the two federal officers in there and chastised himself for allowing complacency to make him forget. This was not going to be easy.

The news finished and it was time for a shift-change. David insisted that Susan also go to bed, to ensure that one officer was on her level at all times, and checked over her room before bidding her goodnight. She got undressed and lay in the darkness trying to get her mind to calm down enough to sleep.

The ticking of the clock next to her kept her company as the minutes stretched into an hour. As she was finally beginning to drift off she heard a familiar voice which made her blood freeze.

"Hello Susan"

The voice sounded like it had come from everywhere and, despite her desperate staring into the dark, she could not see anyone in the room with her.

"Not out there, Susan, inside you. You always carry my, you know, even into a bed guarded by the police. We are each other and no amount of people can ever break that connection"

Her fear turned to rage as she spoke to him inside her head

"I'm safe you freak. If I called out David would be here in a heartbeat... "

"To find what? A woman having a nightmare? I'd bet he'd be oh-so impressed with that. Maybe he'd give you a cuddle in those big, strong arms of his and make you wet your panties"

Susan was shocked and Sam laughed at the reaction.

"We are each other remember?"

"Yes I know, I can feel every sadistic thrill you are getting right now"

Sam paused.

"Good. Feels nice doesn't it?"

The question surprised her almost as much as the answer she felt inside her heart.

"No" she lied.

"Come with me"

"Where?"

She was answered by a feeling of leaving her body and looking towards the door.

"It took me years to develop my powers, Susan, and it's folly to hope you could ever handle the embryonic state that exists within you. I had no idea that the power could trigger another latent user, so this is new territory for us both, but it seems that as long as we are joined I am able to grant you control of your powers through me. This is the most basic astral-projection but it cannot be performed unless the subject is at level two, so I am afraid you are going to have to walk"

"Why should I? Why should I not just expose you and take my chances?"

"Susan, think it through. The very best you can hope for is that I am caught or killed and that our link is broken, robbing you of a chance to explore a part of yourself that has been denied you. At worst the wrenching of the connection could leave you in a coma or worse. Despite what you think of me I am genuinely wanting to share something special with you, something that I will then leave to your own decision on how to use"

Susan felt herself return to her body and then she listened as Sam told her where to go. Silently she opened her door and walked across the landing to where David was sleeping, her heart beginning to race with the fear.

"Ok stop here. He'll hear any normal attempt to open the door but concentrate your mind on the lock and you can open it silently. Then hold the door with your mind and open it"

Despite her doubt she focused her mind and was astonished as the door swung open without so much as a tiny breath of air. She entered the room and saw David sleeping under the duvet, with only his handsome face visible.

"I know you want him so there is no point in lying to me"

Her heart knew this to be true.

"Yes I do but I cannot have him. He's got a family let alone his duty to perform"

"Suppose there were no consequences? Suppose he'd never know, let alone them?. I can show you how to have any man your heart can desire, married or not, without anyone ever catching you. You can also use the power to check up on anyone, prevent betrayal and empower yourself. Where is the harm in that?"

If it had been said by anyone other than Sam then Susan would have been shocked, but she was living proof that he could back-up his claims. Her pussy began to moisten as she looked again at David but she forced her morality to return.

"It would be wrong, unfair to him"

Sam waited as he felt the internal conflict inside her.

"Ok Susan, it's your call. As you've come so far though it seems a shame not to take a nice memory away with you. Why don't you take a look at his cock and remember it in your future fantasies?"

The internal conflict intensified but, as the sin was so small now, morality was overpowered.

"How?"

"Think it through. You have to be very subtle but it's a hot night tonight and if you peeled the duvet back, very slowly, you could let your eyes wander up his muscular legs and rest on his crotch"

"It's too dark to see"

Sam noted that she was becoming an active player with a small smile

"Yes but he's a prepared guy. If I broke in he'd need a flashlight and there will be one next to his bed. You can set it on a very narrow beam and then shine it under the duvet, with the rest as a shield for his eyes. Dark upstairs and light downstairs"

Susan felt nervous as she reached for the flashlight but Sam steadied her heart and respiratory rate, allowing her not to breathe too loudly. She went to the foot of the bed and reached for the duvet.

"No, your hands are heavy and your fingers may slip. Use your mind... "

Susan focused and saw the duvet slowly rise from the bed, barely disturbing a hair on David's legs to alert him. Inch by inch she exposed the flesh she had only imagined as she watched him and inch by inch her excitement grew. Her eyes followed the contours of his thighs until they made her gasp softly as they saw his naked penis. Even in this flaccid state it was clear he was the best-endowed man she had ever seen. "His wife is a lucky woman, eh Susan?"

Susan could only grunt back her agreement as lust began to fill her veins.

"If you went to stage two you could replay his memories of them together, without him realising it was you, and you could feel the sex from his perspective. Ever wondered what it would feel like for a man, especially one so gifted? Why not, Susan, he's never going to know – no-one will get hurt"

Susan wanted more, her hormones were screaming for more, and the suggestion seemed little more than a better version of her taking harmless memories to bed.

"How could I do that?"

"You need pubic hair but that's not a problem. Just think you want some in your mouth and a loose one or two will move there, without alerting him"

Susan wanted more than the two hairs that went into her mouth but she savoured them deeply. Inside a part of her awoke to the fact that she enjoyed "getting away with this" almost as much as the taste of his hair.

"I'm going to help you assimilate that hair but it will still take a while, Susan, so I suggest you sit back and let the duvet drop"

Susan sat on the floor in silence, all fear gone as she felt her DNA slowly absorb David's. It was a curious, slow tingling sensation and not the least unpleasant. 40 minutes later it stopped and she knew it was time.

"Ok, now you have control of his basic functions and can also read part of his mind. You can suggest and, if an idea resonates, you will see links into deeper areas. Next time you talk to him about his wife you should see a lot of deep links, that will show you everything from how they met to how it feels to fuck her"

Susan thrilled at the news and looked forward to tomorrow. It was going to be sooo naughty to use his memories as her fantasies and, as it was harmless, it made her feel guiltless.

She was about to stand up to leave when Sam said

"Mind you , that's not all you look forward to right now"

Her curiosity flooded her mind once more.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you have control over his body functions so it would be easy to make his cock erect. It seems a shame to leave without knowing just what he is really packing down there... this would complete the picture for your fantasies"

Susan looked at David's penis again and she could not resist. She opened her mind and wished it to become erect, staring intently as it grew before her and made her pussy moan with excitement. David was magnificent, a real fantasy-stud, and she was merely an inch from the massive cock that any woman would pay a fortune to see.

"Looks good. Bet it tastes good as well"

Susan was shocked out of her fantasy as the line between look and touch was reached. Her morality was drowned in excitement now but her mind still raced to keep pace.

"He'd feel me"

"You can open your mind to his and feel what he feels and you can also deaden the feeling to any area of his body. Don't overdo it though, play it by his response. Because you want him to subconsciously recognise what is being done"

"Why?"

"He'll begin to flash links, faint as he's asleep, but still links. Wouldn't you like to know how he likes to be sucked or who's sucked him before?"

Susan opened her mind and thrilled as she took his cock into her mouth, feeling his balls and licking his massive shaft before setting to work on sucking him softly. Inside his mind she began to explore links and modified the way she blowing him, to suit his preferences in a way she knew his wife never did. This knowledge made her feel both more powerful and more benevolent, for she was doing this man a favour as well as one for herself.

"I'll help you deaden the rest of the body, Susan, you just concentrate down there"

Susan watched as the duvet slowly fell to the floor, revelling his massive torso in silhouette.

"Want to see more?"

Susan was now abandoned to her activities and just grunted.

"Mind your eyes... I've deaden his"

Sam switched the light on to reveal David in all his glory. Susan stopped sucking for a while to stroke and explore every inch of his perfect body, moving his legs up in order to show his pert ass.

"How far can I go?"

"As long as you take your time he should have an orgasm, which we can deaden a little to prevent him waking up. He'll put it down to a wet dream"

The opportunity was too intense to resist. Susan began work on his cock again, softly teasing it whilst feeling the orgasm begin to work within David.

Sam let her become engrossed for a while.

"That's it Susan, suck his seed into your mouth and claim him. His wife will never know, his children will never know , he will never know so there is no harm done. Only you will be able to sit opposite him tomorrow with the taste of his sperm still inside your mouth and secretly taste his cock at will"

Susan began to suck harder and they both felt David beginning to cum.

"One more thought though, Susan"

The interruption caused her to pause.

"He's going to cum soon and is his seed were sown inside your pussy and not your mouth... well, you could go to level 3 if you like. That gives you complete access to his mind, allowing you to see all his little fantasies and secrets. Why not ride him?"

Susan gasped anew but her pussy had already made the decision. She straddled David and felt him fill her deeper than she thought any man could. Breathless, she savoured the sensations as more links appeared inside his mind. These were the twin dilemmas of the married man, having to be faithful but secretly being bored with his wife.

"Give him his pussy Susan, let his body have the release his mind will not allow"

She began to ride his cock but she was not practised at being on top, especially being astride such an enormous thing, and she found it hard to get a rhythm.

"I can't, he's too big"

"Shhh, just let me help you. Lie down next to him"

Susan got off David and lay down next to him.

"Ok, so we have nothing giving him feeling but his dick?"

"Yes"

"Think in 3 dimensions. He can still move. Make it so"

Susan thrilled as she got the idea. She began to make David role-over on top of her, his weight felt so good, and then manoeuvre until his rock-hard shaft was between her legs again. She placed her hands on his butt and make him move slowly in and out of her pussy, controlling the speed to suit her whilst placing his penis just at the spot she liked.

David, the man she could barely get a smile out of, was fucking her at the perfect speed and placement. Better yet she could feel it from his side as well, so she knew when to slow him down to prolong the pleasure for her. She felt empowered and alive in a way she could never have dreamed only 2 hours earlier.

She knew that his seed would empower her further and she hungrily made him climax just as her pussy exploded into orgasm, sending out a stifled cry from them both. Susan relished all the control-feelings that Sam knew existed in everyone. He had her hooked on the drug that only he could provide, for many years at least until she gained control over her powers, and it was time to reel her in.

"Susan, I'm sorry to have to do this but I need you to realise that you need me. This is only meant as a loving lesson to child I will teach well and, when you have learned it, we can start a new life of exploration together"

Before she could respond she felt David come alive again, all his senses back and rapidly waking up. She tried to reinstate the numbness but it was hopeless without Sam and she looked in horror as David awoke and realised his situation.

All she could scream into her mind was NO!. Sam was as shocked as she when the thought became real, sending a wave to David's throat that shattered it. He gasped in silent terror before falling dead on top of her. This girl has real potential, Sam thought when he had recovered.

Susan instinctively pushed David off in horror as her mind raced. She'd crossed a line back there that made her no longer think of his family but merely of herself, how she could escape punishment.

"Your DNA is all over him, Susan, come to me and we can run"

"To hell with you!!!"

"Ok, make your own way out then. When you calm down you will realise how good it felt to kill him. Then come find me"

Sam left her and drove away as she starred at the corpse, weighing her options.

Unit 473 we have sighting on the suspect. Proceeding with discretion.

Roger 473, 416 will liase ETA 3 minutes.

The police radio kept up constant background chatter as Commander Williams walked towards the safe house, now surrounded by police-tape and media. Her officers kept the hoard at bay as she entered, to be met by a harassed looking man in his early 50's. She shook his hand and said

"Agent Massy, hell of a mess I hear. What have you got so far?"

"Forensics are still working on the scene but I've got a man dead and his partner never heard anything. I'm afraid we lost the woman, however there is no evidence of blood so it's probable she's been taken alive. If taken is the right word... "

Mary was surprised by the lack of certainty.

"Oh?"

"You don't need to be a forensic expert to see that dead agent had himself, shall we say, engaged in extra duties which are proscribed. We found semen on the bed and with Susan being the only female in the house it seems they decided to cross the line. We have to take into account the fact that she murdered him and fled the house, maybe in fear over some kind of accident. His throat was crushed without any signs of external trauma but it may simply be that they used something like a soft scarf. "

"... and got carried away?"

"Auto-erotic asphyxiation is a dangerous game even between two careful adults. I'd have bet my house on David O'Shea, I've known him for years and he'd never been anything less than a true example of professionalism"

"Any signs of a break-in... any signs of him?"

"Rose? No, nada, just the open window on the first level and the sheet-rope which was hanging from it. All the windows were locked but as David's keys and gun are missing it's no surprise that was not enough"

"With Sam Rose it's never as it seems Jonathan. This whole thing smells to high Heaven and the only thing I am certain of right now is that Susan is in danger"

"I've got an alert out via your people and mine with an advisement that Susan is probably a hostage. She had no reason to want her protection removed and whilst there are elements of this that worry me, I am presuming she left the house against her will"

Mary thanked him and talked quietly to her lieutenant.

"The Feds are playing this by the book but I know that Rose was here. That means there must be eyewitnesses around that may have seen his vehicle, hell maybe even him entering the house somehow. Pull out everything we have and get everyone around here interviewed, set up roadblocks on the main routes out of the city and let me handle the political flak later. Sam is a sadist and he'll enjoy the power over Susan too much to want to end it soon – but we have a fading window of opportunity if we are to recover her alive"