Control, Sam, Control Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was cold despite the heat of the afternoon. She'd been walking for hours, dodging aside only when she heard a siren, whilst she tried to think what to do. The magnum she had lifted from David weighed a tonne, even inside her bag, and it served more as a constant reminder than any real protection. Her mind swam with what had happened, the excitement and fear ebbing and flowing as her emotions tried to catch up with her mind. Whatever else he had lied about, she concluded, Sam was telling the truth when he said she now lived in a different world, one which none but they could comprehend.

She took her mobile and checked to see if Sam's number was still in there. It was of course as it had been every time she had completed this ritual today.

"He can wait." she said to herself as she entered the bar.

Sam waited. She'd contact him when she realised that there was nowhere to run, that she needed a teacher who could offer her the world. He was already planning how he could use her to lure other women and couples into situations that would amuse him, whilst keeping her as his sex-slave, as he sat in the alley. Once more the bum he looked invisible to the women he watched walk about the streets, stopping only occasionally to engage in some juvenile prank which made them stumble or have to sort their underwear in front of their male friends. A few last insults to Lexington before he moved on.

It was late evening when his mobile rang. By now he was in his safehouse again, preparing a new disguise for tomorrow, and he cursed her timing. He looked down at the phone and realised it was a text-message:

I've thought things through Sam. You have shown me that we do not need to be victims in this world and I thank you for that. Meet me at the top of the Horizon Parking Complex in 60 minutes. Susan

Sam threw the phone aside and began to prepare anew.

40 minutes later he was cruising the area, looking for any signs of the police or of anything that was out of place. Despite his experience at counter-surveillance he always covered the basics first, tonight it seemed to no avail for there was nothing around the complex to arouse suspicion. He drove for three blocks and then parked. Assuming they were in fact there he knew they would have his vehicle details, so he changed into non-descript street gear and began to approach the complex from the side. Still nothing broke the night except the usual bustle of the city-street.

Sam took the stairs for part of the way and then the elevator for the rest of the 15 floors.

Susan saw the elevator doors open and a figure standing within, pointing an Uzi in her general direction. He'd not seen her yet but she had nothing to fear from him now (and that was not just the large-amounts of drink talking, she thought with a wry laugh)

Sam continued to point his weapon towards her as he checked out the rooftop. Confirming it was empty he lowered it as he approached, his usual half-smile giving all and nothing away to the onlooker.

"Hello Susan."

"Hello Sam, I see you came as prepared as I did"

She pulled her hand slowly from behind her to reveal the Magnum.

Sam gave a slow, mock-whistle

"Very nice Susan, I like someone who plans ahead even though I doubt you could fire that thing if you were not completely drunk"

She laughed.

"Yeah, well I thought I'd even the odds for once. If I cannot think what I am thinking then you have no chance"

The idea appealed to Sam and he laughed as well, shaking his finger slowly.

"Don't be so sure... all I have to do is reach a little further"

"Please, Sam, if you can... I cannot put into words how much I have learned from you but you can see it through my eyes"

Sam took pity on this drunken wretch. This was going to speed things up considerably and to be blunt he did not like standing in an open space. He opened his mind into her drunken mess and began to sift the thoughts... so many thoughts... TOO many thoughts. He tried to break the link but she would not allow it.

Sam staggered as he tried anew. How could she be doing this, she was not powerful enough... then he realised that she was not alone. In the dim recess of his mind he felt four others present, linked to his but transmitting their own thoughts of hate and revenge into him. The confused mass of images, linked to the drunken swirl of Susan, caused him to buckle but not break. The initial shock over he began to adapt.

"I've been looking up a few of your old girlfriends, Sam. It works both ways when you link, you know. I could tell them exactly what you did and how you did it, in exchange for which they agreed to hide a level down. You could have detected them if you were not so focused on me. Love makes you weak, Sam, for it makes you lose control"

"I don't know what you think it will help you achieve, Susan. I am tuning them out as we speak and soon I will be clear of you as well"

"I wanted you to listen to me and this was the only way. Listen, not rape, not burgle, not control just listen and understand"

She pressed a redial button on her phone. Within seconds a helicopter approached the building, blinding them both with a spotlight whilst all around them the streets exploded with sirens.

This is the LCPD, drop your weapon and move away from the woman!

Sam froze, his face a mixture of shock and anger. He shouted to her

"Why? You loved it, I know you did. You could have had anything you wanted! I thought you had more imagination"

"You'd be amazed how much imagination I have Sam"

LCPD, drop your weapon immediately and move away from the woman!

Sam slowly backed away from Susan as he heard the elevator open behind him. He did not need to see the SWAT team approach as he heard every well-trained footstep.

"I'll break free Susan. They'll be lucky if they can make any of this stick with a jury. You'll never be able to walk safely again... I'll always be a part of you"

LCPD – drop the weapon or we will open fire!

Sam saw the 6-man SWAT team form around him and he began to loosen his grip on his gun.

"Only as long as you live" Susan thought to herself and then hurled her mind at him.

Sam was caught off-guard by the sudden impact on his right hand, which at once turned him towards the officers whilst levelling his Uzi at them. A volley of shots ripped through his body and he was hurled to the ground at Susan's feet. She dropped her weapon and knelt beside him as the officers closed in.

She was still staring at the body as it was being taken away. To everyone else she was in shock but inside she was thrilling at the feeling of him dying, the terror, the powerlessness, the drowning utter lack of control.

She left the roof as she had arrived, a woman forever changed by Sam. Only time would tell whether it was for the better or worse.