All Comments on 'Controller Ch. 06'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
canndcanndover 8 years ago

Great story. I liked all the issues they faced b/c that is real life and the emotions were conveyed well. I kinda was surprised with the proposal. The reason being that Nate said he loved eli right before he proposed, for the first time. He was proposing to someone who hadn't said 'i love you'. They are really young too. With nate being so unsure of his feelings the whole time, I can't help but wonder if they will make it. I don't think he was ready for that. Eli had been sure of his emotions for a while and he was older right? But, Nate wasn't that sure and I think Eli knew it. was he just trying to keep him by tying him down?

I would have liked to see more emphasis on them being concerned that Michael could have been spreading HIV around to God knows who. Clearly, he also needs psych help b/c of a suicide attempt. Jamie is lucky he is clean so far. I thought I saw this listed as the finale If so, I was surprised the hate crime issue wasn't taken further. Who was it? What are the officials going to do. Also what was done about that creepy teacher? Was he fired? Would Nate have to testify if charges were filed? What do they do about his grade? But aside from wanting to see those things taken a bit further it was a great story that showed an honest look at a relationship of college kids.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
So glad for this story

I have been following this story from the beginning, but I didn't comment on it until now. This has been a fantastic story and it felt so life like. The characters seem to come to life as you read the story. I agree with Cannd, that there were issues that were left open. Did the teacher get fired? Did they get who tore up the office? Why didn't Jamie get called on the office break in instead of Eli? What happens to Michael and Jamie now that HIV is involved in their lives? So many questions were left open and it left me wondering. I loved the story and I feel that it deserves 5 stars plus more. It is one story that, even though it took a while to finish, you just needed to read a conclusion for. Thank you for sharing this story and I can't wait until you write more. Either of this or a totally different story. Keep writing for you have a way of bringing your stories to your reader's imagination. You have made a fan out of me from your works. Again THANK YOU!!!!!!

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dude, you don't need this much drama. You're a really good writer, don't feel like you have to keep us entertained with suicides and fires and muggings and gaybashings and abusive teachers. It just felt like a lot.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Are people kidding??? How could anyone be even remotely confused about the professor's fate?

Yes, I freely admit to not feeling up to par; thereby, a bit cranky but seriously, after it having been made abundantly clear that Nate was sent in wearing a wire which was being monitored in real time by police, university official(s) and whoever else only 50 feet away so that the scumbag professor could be caught and officials provided hard evidence... He was arrested for goodness sake. They had a tape of the whole conversation between him and Nate. What happened, honestly??? Duh, arrested, charges filed, court case... let's us all hope doing time... possible civil cases... Was he fired? Tenure couldn't have saved his job!

Yes cranky but really, seriously.... LOL With such questions being asked hasn't anyone else developed a migraine!? [smh]

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Now why it ended like that... I'm peeved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous