Controlling Bobbi - AR Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cletis
Cletis
27 Followers

"Ladies, I want you to get up and sit on the sofa."

They did as I requested.

"When I count to three you will go to my bedroom, find your clothes, get dressed and then return to the living room. You will sit where you were sitting when I came in and first saw you. You will sit there in a semi sleeping state until I tell you to wake up. You will not consciously remember what has happened today. You will think you fell asleep from drinking too much wine. In your mind you will remember everything that did happen as a fun dream. You will remember your desires for me and every suggestion I have made to you."

"One, two, three."

The three of them got up and headed back to my bedroom. I followed right behind them, gazing at three fantastic butts. As they gathered their clothes I went to the computer and stopped the recording. After filing the recording with the rest of the stuff on the computer I returned to the living room. Soon they all returned and took their seats. When all was again quiet I positioned myself in the kitchen door.

"Wake up," I said, leaning against the opening at the kitchen.

The three of them moved with a startled look.

"I guess you all had a little too much wine. I cleaned up things and you have just sat there totally passed out."

"Wow," Mom replied, "I guess we must have had a little too much.

I could see the looks on their faces as their minds were processing memories that they thought were dreams they had experienced while passed out. There were smiles of pleasure and embarrassment moving from one face to another. Only the pictures and video were still around to prove it really did happen. Well, those and my memories.

"Oh my god," Joyce let out. "Look at the time. I need to get going."

"Oh, you're right," said Paula. "I have to run off too. We need to get together like this more often though. We girls need to stick together."

"Yes," Mom and Joyce replied.

"Why don't you make a standing date for this," I said. "Maybe once a week or once every other week. It's nice to see you all in such good spirits. Maybe you could do an overnight pajama party once a month."

"Done," said Mom. "We can all check our schedules and set something up."

They all started getting up and headed for the door. Each one exchanging hugs with the others. I also got into the hugging, but I added my own personal touch. As I hugged Joyce and Paula, I whispered into each ones ear that they looked extra sexy today and I looked forward to seeing them again. I knew that by saying that, along with the pseudo dream memories they had, I would be sending them off hot and wet.

As they left and the door closed I turned to Mom. "I am a little tired. I think I will grab a nap. How about we go out to dinner tonight so you don't have to cook?"

"That would be great," she replied. "I am not much in the mood to cook anything. I guess the wine has me worn out."

Sure, I thought. The wine or Paula has you worn out.

Mom continued with some small talk as I stood there and listened. All the while she was taking her clothes off as she got ready for a nap of her own. I joined in and soon we were both standing there naked. I loved seeing her naked lately. If I wasn't physically drained, I might head off to bed with her. But, I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and headed of to my own room.

I took Joyce's list from my pocket and scanned it into a file on the computer. I then destroyed the original. I also downloaded all the pictures from my phone and filed everything away in a secure area. Finally, before jumping in bed, I sent Steve a picture of Paula. I also sent him a text, saying I got lucky with my cell phone when I came home unexpectedly this afternoon. For all he knew, I caught Paula half naked when she had no idea I was in the house. Well..... It would make his day, and it would give him a preview of something he had no idea was soon to fall into his lap. I smiled as I put the phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes.

to be continued

Cletis
Cletis
27 Followers
12