All Comments on 'Conumdrum Ch. 06'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
are there any real men writing in england

wimpy and weak minded men in the world.i see how iranian make them their bitch when captured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
huh?

I guess this is like watching a very unattractive woman do a very nonerotic striptease - every body just wants it to be over with.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Waiting

I m just waiting to see how the bad guys get their arse kicked.After reading this chapter i do agree with others that the wife should be thrown out.She's a moron & stupid person who fall prey to this peoples so easily.I do feel that she should be thrown out for her action but at the end of the day she's a human being & humans are meant to make mistakes but should learn from their mistakes.It's not easy to give up someone you love.If the husband takes her back which i m sure he will & the wife continue to be a moron than this story will be a waste.I do liked this story for its details , planning & organizing.I hope the end is good.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Waiting

I m just waiting to see how the bad guys get their arse kicked.After reading this chapter i do agree with others that the wife should be thrown out.She's a moron & stupid person who fall prey to this peoples so easily.I do feel that she should be thrown out for her action but at the end of the day she's a human being & humans are meant to make mistakes but should learn from their mistakes.It's not easy to give up someone you love.If the husband takes her back which i m sure he will & the wife continue to be a moron than this story will be a waste.I do liked this story for its details , planning & organizing.I hope the end is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why

It is very immature and nonrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terminology

I am sorry to criticize your piece, because it does have some merit. However, when your characters do not know the difference between "cover" and "concealment" their claims to military background do not seem credible. Your description of the action, particularly in the latest chapter seems to portray your characters as blundering rustics wandering the countryside rather than strong-willed heroes engaging in a purpose-driven mission. Sorry! The plot is a good one, but the development needs more attention.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
Still good

Well I'm still enjoying it!!

the_scribblerthe_scribblerover 15 years ago
Great Story!

What the fuck is the matter with you people! If you're going to leave a stupid comment, have the balls to show your name so your work can be critiqued with the same degree of tact that you lack. If you have no work to critique, then shut the fuck up until you do. I don't quite understand how a man who has planned a dramatic and potentially dangerous rescue of his wife is a wimp. It would seem to me that only a lesser man would turn his back on a loved one at this time and under these circumstances. I, for one, am enjoying your story and look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work and don't suffer the fools.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Nip-pik-anology

Excellent story. Some anonymous USA person quibbled that the author used terms incorrectly. ‘Concealment’ means hidden from view but not necessarily protected from fire, and ‘cover’ means both concealed and protected. I went back and read again and it is probable that Jock and Goat were concerned mostly about concealment rather than cover, but A in USA overstates that this makes the men look amateurish. By the way, it is lazy and a bit rude to use Anonymous, especially when being critical. Even many in the military use these terms loosely is casual conversation, though they certainly know the difference.

I am more concerned about the psychology and pharmacology in the story, as it relates to hypnosis. What drugs are used? Diazepam (Valium) at sedative doses may cause euphoria and ‘disinhibition’, for example. Are these folks Scientologists? Their SEX-DRUG HYPNOSIS (SDH) PROCEDURE is reputed to produce the obedience described.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Love it.

I met and dated a girl while stationed in Germany who had served as a page (a sort of junior intern) in Washington when just 16 years old. The stories she told me how she was abused along with the young men by our elected officials was sick. Life is stranger than fiction. Unrealistic I think not. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
an explanation to the IDIOT the scribbler

to SCRIBBLER-- WHY the Husband is a WIMP.

<br></br>

The good news is that most people in Canada are not as stupid or as obtuse as you are. What makes this husband a "WIMP" is the fact that even IF you accept the story as it is and the wife's mind / personality is under control of the bad guys ... <b>the husband has let his wife get away with her actions BEFORE she fell under control of the bad guys!!!. </b>

<br></br>

She had no right to let her submissive side hide from him in the marriage all these years. She had no right and no justification for lying to him and setting up a secret meeting with these bad guys to explore her sexuality.

<br></br>

For the author to then have the wife come home... prevent the husband from even asking her ONE single question about WHY ? HOW? did she she feel anything towards him?... THEN let her go out again and use the wife (who obviously has the weak will and is still under control of the bad guys) ... as some sort of bizarre bait...

<br></br>

Well THAT is a WIMP. Having some SAS -black ops friends around is just a cover that the author is using to protect him from the wimp charge. <b>Authors of that love the male humiliation / forced reconciliation at all cost stories like this turd of an author does... will often try and cover himself from the charge by having the wimp husband beat somebody up or use a baseball bat to break somebody's kneecaps. </b>But that is all a smokescreen.

<br></br>

What makes the husband in these kind of stories a "wimp" is his inability to confront or talk to a wife in any manner whatsoever. <b> He is the aggrieved party here. He is the victim. Not the wife.</b>

<br></br>

Anybody who says it thinks otherwise is an ass hole.

<br></br>

And yes I don't use a fake name or hide behind anonymous. So you can go suck my balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well..........

Damn! "Whole lotta flamin' goin' on, out there!!!" Lighten up, folks. I never went to medical school, but it seems to me that some people are criticizing the story without giving due consideration to the potential effects of medication (or, over-medication), nor to the inherent human capacity to self-justify. If you'll allow an unrelated comparison, I seriously doubt that almost all people who are subsequently diagnosed as being bipolar ever actually even ask themselves if they might be such, when analyzing their actions (if they even do). I think the story is very well done, and in any event, seems to be written in a very plausible plotline. I think this is good work.

-- KK in Texas

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Good Story

I'm enjoying the story because it is a bit different than what we usually see in the Loving Wives category. But i am having a hard time understanding why these SAS types are skulking around the house when they know that there is only one man and two women in the house. You would think that they could simply barge through a door, do whatever is necessary, take the wife and leave all within a few minutes. Certainly the Master isn't going to complain, especially if a little justice is administered to him. I must be missing something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A interesting situation

To me the story slowed down in the previous 2 chapters but picked up again in this chapter. The addition of a political/governmental figure to the group gathering at the mansion adds another angle the start to exclaim why these activities are happening - though these activities certainly seem small scale at this point. I note that there appears to be some acceptance for these activities at the governmental/politician level which is not surprising, as greed is no doubt a major motivating force for the "Masters" and Gil. I cannot hardly wait for the next installment. Nice job Kezza, whoever you are. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A interesting situation

To me the story slowed down in the previous 2 chapters but picked up again in this chapter. The addition of a political/governmental figure to the group gathering at the mansion adds another angle the start to exclaim why these activities are happening - though these activities certainly seem small scale at this point. I note that there appears to be some acceptance for these activities at the governmental/politician level which is not surprising, as greed is no doubt a major motivating force for the "Masters" and Gil. I cannot hardly wait for the next installment. Nice job Kezza, whoever you are. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To: Harry in Virginia

harry, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BALLS... SO, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really enjoying

this,as for people like the idiot from VA,if he doesn't like then why the fuck does he read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I see the gay guys that love Harry are out of the

closet today. Harry is one of the few who seem to read the stories and find the real "gaping" errors. If you dont like it just shut up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to answer a question posed by another commenter

It seems that Kezza is stretching out the story and not wanting it to end. Elizabeth is further fucked while the Brit commanders fuck away the time. It woiuld seem that each time she betrays her marriage vows it would be harder for her to understand. She would forever feel that she had betrayed Matt because she had sex with basterd William. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This whole story was previously published on

storiesonline.com for those that like to read a whole story. Yes the stupid ass takes the lying slut back, why you ask because the husband set her up that's why. He knew she was going back into it and let her, you can say that was to break up the group, but the group could have been broken up easily by having her taken to a police station and reported the rape or by busting into the site without setting the wife to be used, willingly of course, again. There is no excuse for having sex with her without mnedical testing and evaluation, there is no reason to keep her she already has shown she cant be trusted or even keep herself from being used by others. Such women are docile like bovine, therefore they are called silly cows. And is not only silly she if very stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey Kezza read your bio. You think critiques are

only worthhile when you sign your name, what about writers should they use their names instead of Anony nicks like Kezza. Anony is just as good as name as Kezza67 only you write anony........

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Come on guys

this is just a story & why is everyone after kezza???.Why is everyone fighting & calling names to eachother??.Read the story & leave it.Have some peace here please.Why is someone revealing the end it's not fair,it's really not fair.Why someone is enjoying spoiling others work??

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Come on guys

this is just a story & why is everyone after kezza???.Why is everyone fighting & calling names to eachother??.Read the story & leave it.Have some peace here please.Why is someone revealing the end it's not fair,it's really not fair.Why someone is enjoying spoiling others work??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Harry is usually 99% correct in his analysis of ..

these lame wimp husband/slut wife stories. The story was drawn out and could have been done in 4 chapters but the gods from Lit like that feverish follow up by its readers. As far as this particular story - just another stupid wimp male allowing the slut wife her desires and hopefully both of them will end up with a long term disease.

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Wonder why so many negative comments about wimp

Are the ratings just about the husband being a wimp or the wife being a slut? If you don't like such stories why do you read them? Here we are in Ch 6 and these guys are still reading and giving the story a zero. Why waste your time on story themes that bother you so much? Read and rate stories in your area like most fair and just readers do. There are many story categories on this site that I don't like. I don't waste my time reading them. Even dumber would be to rate them a zero cause I don't like the theme. What would my rating mean? Nothing. It would provide no feedback on the quality of writing and story telling. My rating would simply be a self rating of my own personal preferences.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
just

kill the bqastards after first cutting off their dick and balls as a warning as to what can happen t osadists...as for the minister put i=him in jail as a present to bubba for what he did....then he can learn what its like to have a master

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 15 years ago
Started good

The story started good but turned into a wimp/cuckold story. If I would have known this I would not have wasted my time. Needs to be rated below zero.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

A little drawn out. For being only about a page each, these are dragging a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mindless and talentless drivel !

Real bad this. 1* !!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Alright

Finally getting ready for some serious action. About time.

RedPillRedPillabout 9 years ago

The story is entertaining, and Kezza67 is a very good writer. That said, there have been several areas where one has to really suspend disbelief in earlier chapters. Hendy being so completely cock-sure exactly what is going on. Educated guesses are one thing, but it's a little overdone. Matt not questioning her about why she didn't call and she doesn't realize that he must be on to her. The whole 'she's just an innocent victim' thing. A victim? Yes, but she made her choices to deceive her husband before being drugged. Mitigating circumstances, making Matt think there is some hope for his marriage? Ok, but she still has a lot to answer for.

All that said, this chapter is a bit out there. Ok, maybe you let your wife be tracked back to their lair to end things once and for all. But a bunch of SAS guys are too scared to make a quick raid until everything's perfect, so they let her be there for 24 hours being raped? What a bunch of heroes! NOT.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
so far so . . . . . . . . . .

filled with potential

but no results

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lot of faffing about

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A dark horseman approaches, Death comes swiftly and silently.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not sure they waited until all the night's 'festivities' ceased. They know Beth is being raped. They have the lair. They always the government minister enter. Any bodyguards or security system will be active at night. The best time to go in would have been during the orgy. What benefits waiting til 5 am? Too many other things ciuld have happened. Heck beyond being beaten and raped, she could have been seriously injured or killed. Obviously no one new is coming after midnight. Thr criminals don't expect the SAS to show up. Didn't make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Conumdrum Ch. 05 Previous Part
Conumdrum Series Info

SIMILAR Stories