Conumdrum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did not call that one, so it doesn't count in the total. You still have nine strokes left.

The agony of her bottom was still with Beth that morning. Every time she moved it reminded her of the punishment. Yet after the punishment there was indeed pleasure, as first Master, then Master William had taken her, ploughing her vagina relentlessly, bringing her to orgasm time and time again. She remembered to ask permission to cum. The punishment and the pleasure became linked in her mind, so that even the pain was welcome. Now in the morning her bruised, pained buttocks proved to her that what ever the fuzzy pictures in her mind, these things must have happened. Her vagina was pleasantly sore, more physical proof that what her head was telling her actually happened. She was distraught. Matt's tender and gentle loving seemed like an beautiful memory from time gone by, and with that memory the realisation crept up on her that she would probably never experience that ever again, the tears ran down her cheeks unhindered as her sobbing shook her raggedly.

By five o' clock the team had been joined by Matt, Janet and Gary. Chubb had told them to go to the Little Chef. Chubb joined them briefly and suggested that they move down the road to a parking area to talk.

"It's all set." He said. "We'll make the entry, and when it's all secure, I'll call you. I'll just say 'Done' and you come in. Go round the back to the door there and Jock will let you in. Matt. You and Janet take Elizabeth straight out, get her into your car and go!" Matt was going to argue that.

"No. I came for revenge on these bastards, and I am going to have that." Chubb gently explained the facts to Matt. "I know you want that. But your first priority is your wife. Get her to safety as quickly as possible. There is a possibility that you can be tied to these people by your wife. We have alibi's. There's a a few guys who will swear we were in the 'Magpie' with them. No copper is going to call any bloke who's SAS a liar. You will have your revenge, we'll see to that. Goat has been foaming at the mouth to get at them, and I have to try and stop him going too far. Goat owes you, you saved his life. You must allow him pay back."

Matt had to concede. He didn't like it but his concern for his wife had to override any thought of personal revenge. Still it would be his revenge anyway, as he had put this whole thing in motion. Gary understood what he was going through, and he clapped Matt's shoulder.

"Got to be this way, Mate." Matt nodded glumly.

Just after eight o' clock they set out. Using just the Land Cruiser and Matt's car, they found the half-hidden track, and backed in. Chubb and his team made all their preparations, checking that they had everything they needed, then nodded to Matt and disappeared into the leafy growth. Jock led as he had traversed this bit of country just twenty four hours earlier, and they maintained a distance of at least twenty yards from each other, watching the man in front. If Jock stopped, they all stopped. If Jock went down on one knee, they all did that. The only important thing was to get to the dead ground, without being seen before ten o' clock so that dark would cover the last stretch to the house.

Matt and Gary settled down to wait. I was not a comfortable wait. Matt had experienced the waiting before, but not like this. Pictures of what might be happening to Beth were in his mind all the time, and his stomach churned with frustration and anger. Gary did not have that emotional state, but had the same stomach problems. His was fear! In the past he had sat at a computer and did his soldiering electronically. Now he was going in where bullets might fly.

To be continued...

12