Conversations with Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The raw-looking cop came over and looked at her before speaking. Like most guys he started from her face and looked down to her hips, then stopped at her chest on the way up. When Suzi put a hand on her hip he finally met her eyes. He was cute in a young-inexperienced sort of way, but that attitude would need adjusting.

"Uhh, the lady up front says you were in the store room?"

"Yes, putting up some new items for sale, what happened?"

"There was a guy in your parking lot, just parked there for several hours. The lady called us when she realized he was just sitting there." He held out a picture. Do you know him?"

A small picture of an unpleasant looking guy, "No, I don't think so. He doesn't look like a customer I've ever seen."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we get lots of guys, but most of the sleazy ones hit that adult bookstore down by the highway and he looks sleazy to me. If he had come in, we would remember him."

"Yea, I agree, he does look more like their customer than one of yours. We get more trouble there than here, that's for sure."

"Who is he?"

"A small time thief, the Sarge is going to run him in. He popped on a list wanted for questioning. He won't bother you. Knowing we caught him here, even if he gets off he'll be looking somewhere else."

"Thanks!"

The young cop wandered off and found his Sergeant coming out of the office. "Let's go. It looks like he was casing the place and hadn't come in yet. I think we may have prevented a crime here."

"Sure thing, Sarge."

Ann looked at him for a second and shook her head. "Rookie, you call me Sarge one more time and I will kick your ass for the next month -- and trust me, you don't want me kicking you around the gym in front of the entire squad!"

He swallowed guiltily; "OK Sergeant." and she preceded him out of the building.

Jessie closed the front door and pulled everyone together for a brief huddle.

William sat up on the counter, Ronnie, who had just come in next to him. Nadine and Suzi sat on the floor. Jessie paced between them.

"OK, we need to quiet things down for a bit. No private parties, no 'specials' in the basement, and I'll move our special stuff offsite. Ann told me the cops are going to be looking at us again. Apparently a lady cop, not Ann, was at a party here a few weeks ago. She's been running off at the mouth. Dupreaux is talking about us, Lt. Dupreaux."

"Crap, they made Dupreaux a Lieutenant? He was crooked enough as a Sergeant." Nadine commented sarcastically.

A couple of years ago then Sgt Dupreaux tried to strong arm Nadine into planting drugs on the premises, a way to close the shop or at least force Jess to sell. Some fast footwork, support from friends like Ann, and a ton of luck got them through it. Now he is eyeing the shop again.

Nadine ran through her story for William while Jessie thought things through. Dupreaux was a bad apple, but she never could figure out why he was doing it. He wasn't some Christian fundie bent on saving her soul. In fact when he worked the streets the prostitutes talked about how crazy and kinky he was. The street girls lived it when he started working a desk and investigating white collar stuff. Ann told her he really was a genius with computers.

What had made him target her store and not the one by the highway? She was no closer to figuring that out now than she was then. She looked at her 'family' and realized that it didn't matter. This group, and a few others, was her family and she would fight to protect them!

Suzi broke in, "On a lighter note, some of you saw my favorite customer, Donna, come in and go downstairs with me." Suzi said shyly.

Nadine and Ronnie cheered while Suzi's blush deepened.

"Nothing like that, she wanted to see a movie."

"What one?"

"Remember those lousy vids we got in a couple of months ago? Well she saw the cover of one and thought the actor was her ex. Believe it or not it WAS Frank and that's not all. She recognized a lady, by the name Sylvia, and thought she knew a third but couldn't put a name to her. She also thinks the one we looked at was filmed in her neighborhood. She saw at least one landmark she knew. Isn't that a riot?"

"That's interesting, does Donna want to know some more about the movies?"

"I think so. She asked me to call her tonight."

Amid the teasing, Jess replied, "She's a good customer and real good people. I'll copy the invoices for those movies for you and give her a copy of each of the movies in that series. In fact check for anything we have from that production company. We have some print stock beside the video; they didn't do toys or clothes that I can recall. Let Donna see anything she wants to see. I remember when Frank was around too, anything we can do to help her will be to our benefit one way or another. One of her concerns is Frank finding a reason to take the kids away. She and I discussed it over lunch one day. It's not that Frank gives a damn about the kids, but it would force her to support him. She's a great mom, surprising for someone works her ass off with her own company, but she is what those kids need."

"Jessie," William spoke up. "Frank was married to Donna and got involved with a lady named Sylvia, right?"

"Yes, that's how she told the story to me one day."

"It might be coincidence, but I think I know them."

"You do, Wit," said Suzi. "Donna recognized you when you came in, but you had eyes only for Jessie. She did say a couple of nice things about you, and then we got sidetracked to Frank, who she calls Frank-less."

"Frank was a character. Remember Leisure-Suit Larry from the old computer game, well that was Frank. He would hit on anything if he thought Donna wasn't looking and if he got drunk even that didn't matter. Once she dumped him she closed herself off a little from the neighbors. She's still tight with a few, but while the gossip ragged on her for a while, it was like she became a hermit. She is a great Mom, Elise and I thought the world of her and her kids. I was surprised how closed off she got after the divorce, I would have expected her to live it up without that asshole Frank."

"Yes, she and I talked about that too. Her position with her firm and the fact Frank was always trying to get something on her made her really, really careful. I doubt she's had a real date since the divorce."

The little sit down broke up. Suzi took the counter while Nadine did a dinner run. Ronnie headed off to the basement and the clothing sales area and Sue came on shift. Suzi gave her a rundown and Sue, who was also their security expert, re-checked all the cameras, alarms, and recording devices. She added another cam in the parking lot to give a different angle. She also ordered some panic buttons, wearable ones, for the staff. She finally met William and was suitably impressed by his knowledge. He took at look at the computer system and offered a few suggestions. He said he did know a real computer security expert and if Jess wanted he could probably get her to check over the system.

"Who?"

"Her name is Amethyst Azure Stone."

"You know Amy Stone?" Sue got really excited.

"I didn't realize I would be name-dropping, but yes I do. Actually she was a friend of my wife's, she lives in the neighborhood as well, just up a few blocks. She did some consulting for my firm, that's how I found out who Amy Stone was, but I knew her as Gem. It wasn't until after the funeral that I discovered who Gem really was."

"Gem?"

"Well with a name like Amethyst Azure Stone, what would your nickname be?"

Jessie smiled. "So, Sue who is Amy Stone?"

"She's legend! She wrote a couple of books at MIT on computer security and more since. She's brilliant and so far no system she's set up has been cracked from the outside. I had no idea she worked in this area, let alone lived here. She will be expensive, but she is the best to make sure our stuff doesn't get hit. Damn, Amy Fucking Stone!"

Suzi at home

Suzi went home at 7 a bit of a nervous wreck. The clock seemed to be slowing down even more as each minute past. To kill some time she organized the material Jessie had given her. Copies of all the invoices that contain material from that production company, 12 DVD's in the suburban series and a bunch others, a few glossy magazines full of still photos from some of the movies. Jess was right, none of them were selling worth a damn, but they all had one thing in common, advertising to what was supposed to be a huge porn web site. Out of curiosity she tried to access it from her home computer, but the site required a credit card, and she wasn't all that interested in giving it to them. She ran a few of the teaser clips, 8 to 10 second short designed to enticing you to joining. It also advertised discreet chat, picture and video chatting, and discounts at online retailers. She jotted down a few notes about a website for Jessie's shop. She had a nice one Sue had done up, but it was only informational. Suzi was thinking maybe it was time to do a little e-commerce. As a minority owner of the shop, she was always looking for good ideas.

"God, I am as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night!" She poured herself a glass of red wine but decided not to touch it on an empty stomach. She had been too nervous to eat when Nads brought back some stuff. So she whipped up a small frittata, but couldn't seem to eat any of it.

"This is ridiculous!" She slipped one other item out of the bag and held it in her hands. It was a glass dildo, one Donna had admired on a previous visit to the shop.

. . .

"Take a look at this, Donna, a new line Jessie brought in last month. Suzi held up a brightly packaged toy for her to see."

Donna took it, surprised at the heft.

"This thing is heavy, what's it made of? Not acrylic, I've never seen plastic so clear." Donna could read the packaging behind the toy, demonstrating how crystal clear it is.

"Believe it or not, glass!"

"A glass dildo?" Visions of splinters and shards where razor sharp things didn't belong flashed in her head.

Suzi tore off the packaging. "No silly, tempered glass strong enough to drop on concrete and not break. But feel it."

She placed the toy on Donna's neck, who shivered from the cold, icy feeling. Donna started to move away, but Suzi stopped her by stepping in close.

Donna swallowed nervously at the proximity of the super sexy Suzi and slowly became aware of the icy feeling rapidly warming. Soon it was body temperature and warmer as Suzi slid it up to her jaw and under her chin, then down her neck to her collarbone. The toy felt almost hot.

"Cool, isn't it. A special glass and polymer that won't break and absorbs body heat. You should feel it inside you."

Donna pushed the toy away from her skin and stepped slightly away. She sensed Suzi's disappointment and again thought about explaining her personal situation, but chickened out.

"It's wild Suzi, but I would still be nervous about glass."

Suzi stoked it once in her hand and left it on the shelf as an opened one for folks to handle. She followed Donna down the aisle wondering what might break down Donna's defenses a little. A mental picture of Donna with that warm glass dildo in her hands eyeing a helpless Suzi was enough to give Suz that warm, wet feeling she loved.

. . .

Back in the present, Suzi gently held it to her neck and shivered at the cool sensation. Running it over her neck and upper, exposed chest and then finally to her bare tummy she knew just how to spend a little more time. To make sure she wouldn't miss her appointment, she set her bedside alarm and spread out another sheet over the comforter. She slowly stripped wishing Donna was there to watch. In a way looking at the dildo lying on the bed was like Donna was there, laying there, naked, exposed, waiting for her to get naked and join her. Mentally she slipped into a highly aroused state as she imagined Donna beckoning her.

Suzi fell in love with Donna on her second visit to the shop. She had been in once and Suzi drove herself crazy trying to remember where she had met her, or at least seen her before. Jessie noticed her distraction and told her a little history.

Donna had been a successful local model, a very successful one. Not to the level of a supermodel, but close. She worked several national campaigns and a host of local stuff. She did Alpha-jeans about 5 years ago and that fitness place over on Main. When she decided she wasn't going to reach the status of a supermodel, she cashed out and opened her own PR firm. She's done pretty well for herself. She's not hurting for money, but she doesn't try and live like she did as a model. There is a real good head underneath that mane of blond hair."

"That's where I knew her from, the jeans commercial. She knocked my socks off!"

After that she would come in a couple of times a month, chat with Jess and was a real sweetheart to the rest of the staff. There was a distance to her that seemed to fade today for some reason. They all liked her and appreciated her for her manner and just because of how she carried herself, but Suzi really fell for her. Everyone knew it because after one of her visits, Suzi would disappear for a little while and come back a little red faced and breathing hard. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she had been doing.

Suzi got naked and lay down on her bed, cradling the cool glass toy in between her breasts. It slowly warmed up as she rolled it across her chest. Her 30A breasts enjoyed the cool touch and her nipples stood up under her ministrations. Taking the toy to her mouth she gently licked the rounded tip as she closed her eyes picturing it mounted in a harness around Donna's waist.

The dildo wasn't shaped exactly like a penis; it was about 9 inches long with a slight curve. The head was a little wider than the shaft and there were some smooth rings about 4 inches down. The base flared out enough to give you a good way to hold it, or fit it into one of the many strap-on harnesses the shop sold. Suzi kept her eyes closed as she heard Donna telling her to lick it, to suck it, to get it all wet so it will slip into her easily.

She took the wet tip and teased her nipple with it some more, she opened her eyes to see the thin line of liquid stretch between her nip and the tip of the dildo. She shivered in delight! It paused between her breasts of its own volition, and then went slowly straight down and stopped at her belly button.

"Please, Donna, please!" Suzy was saying as the toy got closer and closer. When it finally ran across her labia Suzy nearly came. The glass was warm, but still much cooler than her body temperature. The combination of cool and hard almost made her lose control.

"Don't baby, not yet. I want you to enjoy this." Suzi heard Donna say.

She rubbed the rapidly warming glass down her lips and pressed the shaft against her tightly. Her back arched up as she rolled the toy on its long axis both proving a delicious pressure to her pussy and getting the shaft well moistened. Back and forth she rolled to the right and the left, building up a delightful pressure.

"That's it Baby. Tease yourself for me. You are getting wetter and wetter and look so sexy. You are mine, Baby, all mine!"

Suzi let the heavier bottom of the toy slip to the sheet, and positioned the tip at her entrance. Using one hand to make sure it stayed in place, she rolled her hips down and felt the tip almost penetrate. Rocking her hips back up the tip touched her perineum and ass, putting a light pressure in places guaranteed to drive her wild. Suzi started rocking and rolling her hips, the tip going a little deeper, but still not fully piercing her opening, her hand flat against the toy, with the heel of her hand rubbing her clit on the down stroke.

"Oh Baby, my Baby, you feel so good. You look so fuckable. Yes, do it, do it my Baby." Suzi heard Donna say the words she had wanted to hear for so long.

In one move Suzi pulled herself upright and the glass toy disappeared into her. Then she fell over cumming hard, so hard her voice rang louder than her screaming alarm.

When she recovered enough to hear the alarm, she almost panicked. She jumped up, the dildo sliding out, a large spread wet area on the sheet, plus the beautiful sheen of sweat on her body told the story. She blushed as she remembered the way her fantasy played out, but now onto other business.

She wiped off the glass toy and left it by her bathroom sink. When she pulled the sheet off, she blushed at seeing how little it had protected her comforter. "Well at least I don't have to sleep in a wet spot." She shrugged on a robe, a Christmas gift from Jessie, red silk with flower embroidery. Finding her wine she got Donna's business card and called when the second hand hit 12.

"Hello?"

"Hi Donna, its Suzi." Donna's voice sounded sexy even on the phone. Suzi adjusted her position. A draft of cool air reminded Suzi what she had been doing a few minutes ago.

"Hi Suzi, thank goodness it's you." She sounded tired.

"Are you OK?"

"Yea, someday it's just tough separating personal from home life. Today was just one of those days."

"Getting the bums rush out of the shop probably didn't help any."

"Actually that was fun. I was touched you cared enough to get me out of there and it was just funny how it all worked. I saw a cop car heading toward you not a minute after I left. Was it bad?

Suzi told her the story about the petty thief, the rookie, and his sexy sergeant.

"I bet he was surprised?"

"I guess so. But he was sitting there for a couple of hours, that's just weird."

"I wonder what he was waiting for?"

"The cop thought he was casing the place. Not that Jess leaves a lot of cash around. She makes at least one trip to the bank a day, plus the in-house safe is a pretty good one. Oh shit, I probably shouldn't have even told you we have one."

Laughing, "Don't worry Suzi, your secret is safe with me. I have one in my office and another here at home. Even Frank-less doesn't know about the one here."

"You keep calling him 'Frank-less', what brought on that nickname?"

Donna giggled again. "It was something one of my neighbors told me about after the divorce. She's single so Frank hit on her pretty regularly. She was foolish enough to take him up on it after he and I split. Apparently he referred to having sex with him as "Filling up on his Frank".

"Ewww, that's disgusting."

"Well I never said he was creative. Well according to her he had overindulged in a bit too much alcohol and other stimulants and let's just say desire outstripped performance."

"He couldn't get it up?"

"Apparently not even a whisper of response. I guess she had been drinking as well because she asked him if his 'frank' was one of the vegetarian types, you know, meatless."

"Oh My God! Frank must have flipped!"

"She did say she never heard from him again. Every time I see her I make reference to a vegetarian meal and she and I just die."

"Oh that is so good! And speaking of Frank I have some info on the movies from Jessie."

"Not tonight, Suzi. I really do try and keep problem stuff like that out of my home life."

"But then why did you want me to call?" Suzi said confused.

"I just . . . well I wanted . . . Suzi I just wanted a friendly voice and a little company. I know we can talk that stuff anytime. I did want to hear what happened at the shop. But most of all I was lonely and I just wanted a little while with a friend."

Suzi was touched that Donna felt like that. "Thanks Donna, that means a lot."

"I guess I need some rescuing, but mostly from myself."

"Aside from raising CPR images in my head, what do you mean?"

Donna laughed a quiet laugh. "Since I dumped Frank-less I haven't done any dating. I have done some socializing with clients, lots of travel, and stayed close to a few people I trust, but I have been pretty much a nun. Today was the first day I felt like taking off my habit."