Conversations with Manny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahem” Jackie cleared her throat as she pointed at Avril’s runners. “Perhaps if you kick those off this dress might look better when you put it on”.

Avril smiled in embarrassment as she kicked them off. She sensed the other girl appraising her as she bent down to throw them in the corner.

“You’re very beautiful” Jackie suddenly remarked as she slowly unbuttoned her own blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders.

“So are you” Avril blurted out, taken off guard as she watched Jackie lower her shorts then kick them off. The white lace bra and panties that Jackie was wearing were very similar to hers.

Avril could feel her nipples becoming sensitive to the material of her bra. ‘Oh my god’ she thought, embarrassment flooding over her.

“Well”? Jackie asked, handing the dress to Avril. “Try it on”.

As she slid the dress over her head she caught Jackie watching her in the mirror. Avril stopped in mid motion suddenly realizing that she enjoyed the other girl’s attention and it was beginning to get her aroused. She slowly lowered the dress over her hips and smoothed it down.

“Wow” Jackie almost sang. “That thing was made for you”.

Avril looked in the mirror and realized that the dress certainly did suit her. She also saw that her nipples were beginning to protrude rather obviously against the fabric of the dress. “Yes, I like this” She folded her arms across her chest and rubbed her chin thoughtfully as she gazed at her reflection. She felt her face reddening.

“Drop your arms while I zip you up” Jackie whispered.

Avril self-consciously complied and Jackie slowly pulled up the zipper on the dress. “There” she said; “Now it fits better”. Jackie placed her hands on Avril’s hips and raised herself up on tiptoes to peer over the taller girl’s shoulder.

Avril could feel the warmth of Jackie’s breasts as the girl pressed against her back. She gulped as she felt her pussy starting to moisten. ‘This is crazy. Why am I feeling this way’? She looked at herself in the mirror ‘This can’t be happening’. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

“You OK”? The other girl asked.

“Fine” Avril smiled “Why don’t you try those dresses on”?

She stood to one side as Jackie picked up a yellow dress and raised it above her head.

“That definitely suits you” Avril whispered, “The gold in your hair compliments the dress very well”.

“Don’t like this though” Jackie turned and checked out her own derriere in the mirror. “Panty lines look at that”.

Avril could barely see the line of the girl’s undergarment.

“A thong should take care of that though” Jackie remarked.

“How”? Avril smiled.

“Well the back rides in the crack of your ass, and no lines are visible” Jackie whispered secretively. “Watch” She raised the hem of her dress and pushed the material of her panties into her ass crack. Then she lowered the dress back to its original position. “How’s that”? Jackie turned to look at herself again.

Avril swallowed, she could feel her labia becoming very, very moist. “I see what you mean,” She croaked, clearing her throat.

Jackie suddenly pulled the dress up and inserted her thumbs in the elastic waistband of her panties. Avril watched silently as the garment floated to the floor.

‘Hold these will you”? Jackie picked them up and handed them to Avril. “There that’s more like it” Jackie smiled as she smoothed the dress over her ass.


The crotch of the girl’s panties felt warm and damp in Avril’s hand. The flimsy garment smelled similar to her own odor when she was aroused. She sat holding the lace briefs wondering was it her own arousal she smelled.

“Try it”

“Wha.” Avril was suddenly aware that Jackie had said something.

“Stand up here and check your dress with panties, then take ‘em off” Jackie whispered.

“No, really I” Avril began.

“C’mon, I did it. Besides who’s gonna know”? Jackie smiled.

Avril stood slowly, this was against her better judgment but she carefully raised her dress to her waist then slid her panties over her hips and down to the floor.

“Here” Jackie held out her hand as Avril stooped to pick them up. Silently Avril handed the garment to Jackie.

“Now check out the dress” Jackie looked past Avril at the mirror.
“Oh My” Avril conceded, “You’re right it does look better without panties”.

“OK let me in so I can try the others on” Jackie smiled as she handed Avril back her panties.

As Avril moved aside Jackie stepped in front of the mirror and raised her dress above her head. Avril watched as the dress came off. “Oh what the hell” Jackie reached back and unfastened her bra letting it drop to the floor.

Avril gasped involuntarily as Jackie stood there completely naked. Jackie’s breast were not huge, perhaps a 34c. They were spectacular though. The pink dollar sized areolas were crowned with nipples that reminded her of pencil erasers.

‘Perfect’ Avril thought as her eyes traveled down to the other girl’s vagina. Sparse blond hair formed a tiny triangle just above puffy lips.

‘Stoppit’ Avril told herself as she felt herself getting moister. ‘Oh god this is bad’ she caught herself tightening her thighs as she sat on the tiny bench.

‘Oh My, I’d better take this dress off before I mess it up’ She stood up and lifted the dress over her head. ‘Lucky’ she sighed as she inspected the dress.

“Hand me the red one please”? Jackie smiled at her as she reached past Avril to hang the Yellow dress on the wall.

Jackie’s naked breast brushed against Avril’s ribcage as she reached over for the hook. Avril turned her head. Jackie’s face was about an inch away. Those sapphire eyes captivating Avril’s ice blue eyes.

Jackie slowly leaned forward, almost in slow motion. Avril’s heart was pounding in her chest as the other girl’s lips gently found hers. The kiss was as light as a feather, but its effect was immediate. Avril’s knees went weak as the chemistry flew straight from her lips to her vagina.

Jackie kissed her again, but deeper, more intensely. Avril found herself returning the kiss. Slowly she pulled Jackie into her arms as the other girls tongue found its way into Avril’s mouth. Jackie’s firm breast’s pressed against Avril’s abdomen the erect nipples hot against her skin. Tongues danced together as Avril’s defenses slowly surrendered to her mounting passion.

Avril felt her bra strap slowly moving towards her shoulder as Jackie gently kissed along Avril’s jaw line.
She shuddered as Jackie kissed and licked her way down the side if her neck to her collar bone.

Jackie reached up and moved the other shoulder strap pulling them down to expose Avril’s breasts.

Avril’s head was spinning as the need to be held, caressed, loved was awakened within her. She gasped as something wet warm and wonderful caressed her right nipple. She thought she would faint with pleasure as Jackie sucked her nipple into her mouth at the same time teasing it with her tongue. The fastening at the back of the bra magically opened and the bra fell down Avril’s arms becoming trapped between the two bodies.

Jackie moved back slightly allowing the garment to fall to the floor.

Avril moaned aloud as Jackie’s hand gently descended then firmly covered her mound, the index finger immediately finding its way to her moist lips. Avril’s legs parted involuntarily as the finger slid slowly along her now wet labia to her opening then back up to find her engorged clitoris. Jackie gently removed her hand and slowly raised it to her nose and breathed deeply of Avril’s scent.

Avril gasped for air as Jackie very purposefully licked Avril’s secretions from her finger.

Those sapphire eyes looked deep into Avril’s soul as Jackie slowly reached between her own legs inserting her finger deep into her own wet pussy.

Avril gazed into Jackie’s eyes as the finger was gently offered to her. She closed her eyes as she inhaled the other girl’s aroma then accepted the finger in her mouth swallowing the nectar greedily as she bathed it with her tongue.

They kissed passionately tasting each other as their tongues dueled.

Avril whimpered as Jackie slowly traced a line with her finger down between Avril’s breasts gently gliding through her pubic hair. Her clitoris was hard, begging for attention as Jackie’s finger once again found it

Jackie thrust her tongue deep into Avril’s mouth. Her finger gently massaged Avril’s clit sending shudders through the girl’s body. Avril’s hips started to undulate as Jackie magically worked two fingers between the girl’s clitoris and the vaginal opening.

Avril gasped as she felt Jackie’s fingers plunge deep into her vagina, then massage her clitoris repeating over and over again. Avril felt herself slowly building, higher and higher towards orgasm as they kissed deeply. Avril’s hips and Jackie’s hand working in perfect unison, ever higher, approaching that sweet plateau.

Beads of moisture were beginning to trickle down the inside of her thighs as sweet contractions suddenly exploded inside of her. Pleasurable uterine contractions radiated to the rest of her body. She clutched onto Jackie as wave after wave crashed though her body as her vaginal walls squeezing Jackie’s fingers as if trying to milk them.

“Aargh” She moaned and gasped into Jackie’s mouth as spasm after spasm wracked her frame. Delicious sensations coursed through every fiber of her being. Her knees almost collapsed beneath her as the sweet sensation washed over her repeatedly.

Jackie whispered and cooed softly to Avril as her orgasm slowly subsided. “Oh My” Avril whispered her voice quavering. “Oh Wow”.

“You girls OK in there”? The voice shocked them both into reality.

“We’re fine thanks” Gasped Jackie. “Just fixing each other’s hair”.

“Shit” She mouthed at Avril then pointed down to the bottom of the door. There was a sizable gap through which their feet were obviously visible from outside.

Avril blushed profusely as hands shaking she reached for her clothes. “What do we do”? She whispered.

“Just behave normally, like we were fixing each other’s hair” Jackie winked. Then she raised the fingers that had moments before been inside of Avril to her mouth. Slowly and with much relish she licked them clean.

Avril shuddered, the eroticism of the action getting to her.

They slowly got dressed and Avril reached up and mussed her hair. “You’re a lousy hairstylist” She giggled to Jackie.

The young sales assistant smiled at Avril as she was purchasing the dress. “Was everything satisfactory today”?

“Yes thank you, very much so” Avril replied nervously. “Millie isn’t around today”?

Millie was the owner of the store; Avril and she had been good friends since the teenager first started doing business there. Half of the fun of shopping there had been the long chats and the laughter.

“No, She is off at a trade show” The young assistant replied.

“Good” Avril turned to Jackie. “Good, more stuff to try on”.

Avril’s legs were like jelly as they walked leisurely out of the store.

“Phew”! Jackie giggled as they walked arm in arm through the mall. “We’ll have to go somewhere more private next time”.

Avril said nothing.

Jackie pulled them up short and looked at Avril. “There will be a next time”? Her eyes were pleading, “Won’t there”?

“I’m very confused right now” Avril whispered “I need a little time to let it all sink in”.

Jackie looked so sad, Avril wanted to kiss her right there.

“Just let me think for a while that’s all” Avril pulled her towards the parking lot. “Lunch is on you, remember”?

“So that was your first experience”? Manny interjected.

“Yes it was” Avril replied seriously. She reached over and pulled the elastic waistband down exposing Manny’s boner. “You like the story huh”?

Manny lay there, hands behind his head and smiled. “What do you think”?

“I think,” She said smearing the pre-cum over the crown of his cock with her thumb. “I think I’m going to continue”.

“There’s more”? Manny smiled.

“Some more” Avril returned his smile.

The Lamplighter restaurant was busy as the girl’s sat and ate. The silence between the two was deafening. Jackie looked nervously around the room.

“Looking for a quick exit”? Avril finally spoke as she lifted her coffee cup to her lips.

“No, silly” Jackie giggled. Her sapphire eyes glinted in the spacious room. Suddenly coming to life, for a moment they shone like Gems.

“What are you thinking” Avril asked quietly, evenly.

Jackie was silent for a moment, and then she looked up at Avril. “I guess I’m thinking that I met this beautiful wonderful person, and I just scared her away”.

She looked at her hands then she looked up “I, I’m sorry. I thought at the very least we’d be good friends. I didn’t mean to push”. She looked back down at her hands “I couldn’t help myself, I couldn’t keep myself…” A tear moistened the corner of one eye. “I know you’re scared, I am too, but…”

“Shush” Avril whispered as she reached across the table. She gently took both of Jackie’s hands in her own. “Why don’t we plan on staying at Grandpa’s tonight? Briarwood is huge and you can have the room next to mine. Let’s just play it by ear”.

Jackie smiled, brightening the whole restaurant.

“Let’s hit Victoria’s Secret next” Avril smiled “I want to get some pairs of those thongs we talked about”.

“Good evening Miss” Clarence the butler smiled. “It’s so nice to see you again. Your Grandfather is expecting you in the library Miss”.

“Hi Clarence, always impeccable” Avril leaned over and kissed him on the cheek “Don’t call me Miss, Avril is what you called me when I was a little girl and It’s still my name”. She hugged him warmly as she stepped past.

“This is Jackie Appleton” She pulled Jackie through the huge door. “We’re staying the night. So waffles in the morning” She winked at him.

“Very well Avril” He beamed. “I’ll take your bags up to your room”

“Can you put Jackie in the adjacent room please?” Avril smiled.

“Yes of course” Clarence replied, “We don’t want the young lady to get lost”.

“How big is this place”? Jackie whispered nervously looking around the huge entrance hall.

“Twenty seven bedrooms” Avril smiled.” Each one with its own bathroom”. She looked up at the huge chandelier. “Vast sections of this place are under dust covers”. The girls walked towards the library.
“When Grandma was alive they used to entertain a lot” She stopped and gazed around. “Mom said this was quite the party place”. Avril’s beautiful eyes grew sad. “I can only vaguely remember Grandma”.

“Well ladies, how was your day?” Jim Blandford rose out of the wing back chair. He walked over to Avril and she kissed him on the cheek. Then her turned and shook Jackie’s hand.

“We had a good time, thank you” Jackie smiled. “Avril showed me around town, we even went shopping”

“So what did you buy?” Jim indicated that they should sit on the sofa.

“Girl things Grandpa, and none of your business” Avril giggled.

“Oh” Jim looked slightly embarrassed.

“She didn’t try to buy any books did she?” Jim asked Jackie.

“No, she was very good” Jackie came to Avril’s defense. “We didn’t go within a mile of a bookstore”.

“That’s good”, Jim smiled. “For a while the only parts of my Granddaughter that I saw were the top of her head hovering over a book” He winked at Jackie “And her backside sticking out of the fridge”.

They chatted for a while then went in for Dinner. Half way through the meal Avril excused herself; there was something she needed to do in her room for a few moments. Coming back, she sat down and smiled at Jackie.

“The food was superb” Jackie whispered as the girls made their way up the huge staircase.

“It always is” Avril whispered. “Grandpa’s household staff has been with him for many years. They’re just like family really”. She thought for a moment “My family actually, I spend as much time here as I do at home. Mom and Dad are away quite a bit, so I stay with Grandpa”.

“You people are pretty down to earth aren’t you”? Jackie suddenly stopped and faced Avril.

“Thank you” Avril smiled “Grandpa worked very hard for all of this” She looked around. “He always tells me that he tries to never lose sight of where he came from though.”

They continued up the stairs “There are families around here that are very, very, upper crust. Boy do they let you know it too”. She shook her head. “Grandpa calls them the Ameristocacy”.

They walked along the upstairs hallway. “The Bensons for example, claim to have their ancestry in the Mayflower” Avril chuckled “Grandpa Say’s that they were probably bilge rats that came ashore down the anchor rope”.

“So Grandpa doesn’t like them”? Jackie asked.

“Well, old man Benson is an obnoxious boor” Avril stopped. “This is our room”.

Jackie was at a loss. “I thought you said”?

“Get in here” Avril pulled Jackie through the door.

Avril flicked on the light and taking Jackie’s hand in her own slowly walked across the large bedroom. “Wait here” She whispered. Leaving the other girl standing in the center of the room, Avril painstakingly lit two candles on the dresser. Then, she lit three candles on each night table. The candlelight cast a warm glow around the bedroom. Then she lit a Jasmine incense stick. Next she walked over to the stereo and put a CD into the tray.

“There, that’s better” She whispered as she stood in front of Jackie.

She reached down and took the other girl’s hands in her own, pulling her closer as she bent her head and brushed her lips delicately over Jackie’s. Avril’s heart was pounding as she felt the other girl shudder slightly. ‘OK’ she told herself ‘Just do what seems natural’ then the thought popped into her head ‘Do unto others as you would have them do unto you’ She smiled nervously ‘Well, here goes’.

Slowly she reached up and took Jackie’s face in her hands, tracing the contour of the young woman’s lips with her thumb tips.

“I wa..” Jackie started hoarsely.

“Shhh”! Avril cooed. “Please let me do this”?

In slow motion Avril pulled Jackie’s face closer to hers, and then kissed her tenderly. Jackie sighed into Avril’s mouth as their tongues touched, tentatively caressing each other. Incense and soft music wafted through the air as Avril enveloped Jackie in her arms.

Avril could feel the hardness of the other girl’s nipples pressing into her; at the same time she realized that her own nipples were hard and protruding. Heart racing, she reached behind the girl and slowly unzipped her dress.

Jackie whimpered into Avril’s mouth as the shoulder straps of the dress slowly descended over her shoulders. Avril traced her tongue, along Jackie’s jaw line to her left earlobe, deftly flicking it. Obviously aroused by Avril’s attention to her ear, Jackie’s head went back and she gasped. Her dress slithered lightly to the floor and encircled her ankles. Avril traced a warm wet line down Jackie’s neck to her clavicle.


“Mmmn” Jackie gasped, as Avril kissed along the curves of her collarbone while at the same time moving the bra straps off of Jackie’s shoulders. Soft candlelight flickered on the walls and cast a warm glow over Jackie’s skin. Avril reached around and slowly unclasped the fastening of her lover’s bra. She stepped back and let the garment drift slowly to the floor exposing Jackie’s exquisite breasts. Avril pushed the dress down over the girl’s hips and let it drift to the floor.

Avril’s legs were shaking slightly; this was all uncharted territory for her. Avril slid slowly to her knees bringing her face level with Jackie’s breasts. Her own nipples straining against the fabric of her clothing she leaned forward breathing in Jackie’s fragrance.

Jackie shuddered as Avril’s hot breath washed over her left nipple. She almost collapsed in a heap as Avril’s tongue touched the super sensitive erect tissue brushing it as lightly as a butterfly’s wing.