Conversations with Manny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh my God”, Jackie whispered to the ceiling as her legs buckled sending her to kneel in front of her lover.

Avril gently laid Jackie back so that the girl was now lying on the floor. She then laid beside Jackie both bodies molding into the deep rich carpet. The soft music played gently in the background as Avril leaned over her lover and nervously captured the girl’s left nipple in her warm mouth. Jackie groaned loudly as Avril’s tongue played over the hard nipple.

Avril reached up and caressed the other breast lightly with her fingertips sending a tremor through Jackie’s small frame.

“I want to feel you naked against me” Jackie whispered hoarsely.

“You will” Avril whispered “Shh..Just relax and let me do this”. She gently recaptured Jackie’s nipple in her mouth. The girl whimpered slightly as Avril drew the whole areola between her lips, laving it with her tongue. At the same time her left hand drifted slowly down Jackie’s torso, fingers dancing and playing delicately with her soft skin.

Avril’s heart took a jump as her fingers grazed the waistband of her lover’s thong panties. Jackie’s hips rose from the floor as if her mound was seeking to caress the girl’s hand. Heart pounding in her ears Avril eased her fingers under the panties to discover the total absence of pubic hair. Her own panties were now very moist as she slipped her index finger downwards and allowed it to glide along Jackie’s well-lubricated slit.

Jackie inhaled suddenly as Avril’s middle finger settled smoothly between her labia, undulating back and forth stimulating every fiber in her vagina. Avril realized that this was the first time she had ever touched another person as intimately as she eased her index finger into the vaginal opening. Moist warmth enveloped her finger as she slowly inched it in. Jackie’s vaginal walls contracted around the digit squeezing it delicately. Gently but firmly she started moving her finger in and out, small strokes in the beginning. After a while the strokes lengthened until the tip of her finger was grazing the hard nubbin that was the clitoris on every outstroke.

The lovers kissed deeply and passionately. Tongues dancing Avril softly steered Jackie ever higher towards her peak. Stroking in and out, her finger encased in that delicious warm velvet sheath. Jackie’s hips were now thrashing wildly as back arching from the floor she fucked herself against her lover’s hand and probing finger as she raced inexorably towards her climax, a captive of her own passion.

“Aargh”, Jackie moaned aloud and convulsed as a climax gripped her sending her into wild spasms as her insides were gripped by contraction after contraction. She clutched the rug with one hand and Avril’s hair with the other as she rode the waves of orgasmic bliss crushing Avril’s hand between her thighs. Avril hung on; it was as if Jackie was a bucking stead trying desperately to unseat its rider. Hand drenched with vaginal secretions, Avril marveled at the sensitivity of her own vagina rubbing against her underwear.

“Oh Lord”! Jackie gasped eventually, eyes blinking back to reality.

“C’mon”! Avril stood up pulling the smaller girl along with her. She led the dreamy girls towards the bed and slowly pushed her to a sitting position.

Suddenly, Jackie stood back up. “Naked”! She commanded “I want you naked” as she started unzipping Avril’s dress. Feverishly both girls almost ripped Avril’s clothes off.

“You know, I still can’t really recall how I got naked” Avril chuckled leaning over and licking the head of Manny’s boner as he lay and listened intently.

“What happened next”? Manny whispered hoarsely.

“Well” Avril continued.

Naked, the girls suddenly stopped and gazed into each other’s eyes, hypnotized by the eroticism of the moment.

“Lay down” Jackie whispered, nudging Avril towards the bed. Slowly Avril complied. “Just relax” Jackie smiled as she gently pushed Avril onto her back and knelt between her legs.

Avril’s thighs parted of their own accord as Jackie’s talented tongue and sensuous lips explored her thighs. Electric shocks radiated though Avril’s body as her lover’s warm tongue very gently and delicately caressed her labia.

“You smell so delicious” Jackie whispered “Good enough to eat”. She slowly licked Avril’s clitoris, “Would you like me to eat you”?

Avril moaned, feeling her juices trickling down to her anus.

“What’s that”? Jackie almost growled “I can’t hear you”.

Avril whimpered as Jackie’s tongue flicked at her nubbin again.

“What did you say”? Jackie reached up with both hands and pinched Avril’s nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefinger.

“Please”, Avril whispered.

“Please what”? Jackie tantalized her lover.

“Sit on my face” Avril whispered.

Jackie smiled broadly as she inverted her position and straddled Avril’s head.

The odor of her lover’s vagina was intoxicating to Avril. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, savoring the sweet fragrance. She inserted her tongue between the open lips of Jackie’s wet slit as her own clitoris was suddenly sucked into Jackie’s hungry mouth.

Quickly locating the other girl’s nubbin she returned the favor, sucking gently as she flicked it with her tongue. The clitoris grew rock hard in Avril’s mouth. She sucked on it like a baby at a breast. Then she forced her tongue as deep into Jackie’s vagina as it would go. Both girls were now humping desperately as Avril continued her sucking and probing. Suddenly Jackie forced her pussy down on Avril’s face, forcing her vagina to engulf Avril’s nose.
“AAaargh”! Jackie almost screamed as her orgasm took her. Avril’s nose and face became flooded with Jackie’s secretions. Her lover’s thighs squeezing her head as if it were in a vise. Fluid running into her nose and down her throat Avril’s own orgasm hit like a missile sending them both into a sexual frenzy of grinding each other’s pussies into each other’s face. Almost choking on vaginal lubricant Avril saw stars dancing around her head.

“Wow”! Avril whispered trying to catch her breath. “That was something else”! She realized her face and neck were soaking wet. ‘I’m a little damp’ she thought as liquid trickled down her cheeks, tickling her neck.

Jackie mumbled some thing into Avril’s crotch.

“What was that”? Avril’s heart missed a beat “You’re hurt”?

“No” Jackie mumbled trying to catch her breath. “Sometimes I squirt”!

“She what”? Manny was lying on the bed, Avril slowly stroking his rock hard penis.

“She ejaculated” Avril smiled as she stood up and slid her panties off. She stepped out of them and climbed on top of Manny.

Straddling his member she inserted the head between her soaked labia.

Manny lay back as Avril slowly lowered herself onto him. She started the rhythm slowly, gently raising and descending marveling in the feel of his rock hard shaft. It glistened with her copious juices as she moved smoothly. The shaft gliding in and out as she moved up and down. Now more forceful in her movements, they both gasped as one.

“Oh my god”, Avril whispered “I’m going to………….Aargh”!

The head of Manny’s penis pressing against her cervix pushed her over the edge as spasm after spasm coursed through her frame. She threw her head back as delicious contractions radiated through her.

Manny couldn’t control himself either, as he erupted. It was as if the head of his cock was trying to force as much semen into Avril’s womb as it possibly could.

“Fuck”! He whispered hoarsely, semen oozing out and running slowly down over his scrotum.

“Wow”! Avril blinked her eyes, slowly coming back to reality. ”That was delicious” She shook her head.

“Well sir” She smiled broadly at him “We’ve certainly perfected the delicious smoothie”.

“Oh” Manny groaned “I can’t believe it”

They slowly made their way to the shower arms around each other. “I love you Manny” Avril whispered.

“I love you too” Manny smiled “Very much indeed”.

“I want to stay with you and never let you out of my sight, but I’d better get going” Avril smiled sadly.

“My parents aren’t going to know what hit them”.

“What happened to Jackie”? Manny asked quietly.

“Well”! Avril turned on the shower.

“She went off to teachers college” She handed Manny the shampoo and pointed to her head.

“I got a dear Jane letter” Avril said sadly as Manny lathered her hair. “She really went overboard, joined some Leaping Lesbian thing and started collecting lovers”.

“You said that was your first time”? Manny asked quietly.

“Yes, yes it was” Avril leaned back into him, his soft penis settling into the crack of her ass.

“Regrets”? He asked.

“None” She reached behind and gently took hold of Manny’s penis “None at all”.

“Well, only one” She turned and kissed him. “That I wish I had met you a long time ago”.